Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro

Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro

Mi 11 Lite 4G vs Poco X3 Pro. Which has better Cameras?
I don't play games, but Camera quality matters to me.
My wife already has Poco X3 NFC, but Wide camera video never launches on time.
I need good quality photo and video to record my toddler life moments for future especially at Night Scenes..

non-user, 15 Apr 2021if i set the sound to very high and put the phone at a tabl... moreIt's not a Nokia 6600...

Imran, 15 Apr 2021Signal/4G issue?Perfectly fine for me...

• Nik

I bought this phone.. all ok here except network signal very weak.. do you all experience this problem?

• Animese

non-user, 15 Apr 2021if i set the sound to very high and put the phone at a tabl... moreNegative. The phone doesn't over vibrated when the sound was maxed out. I also suggest to use the dedicated case to improve the stability.

• Imran

Signal/4G issue?

• saikh

Anonymous, 13 Apr 2021this chipset have another name ____SNAPDRAGON 775____ e... morehow do u know, aren't the 860 and 855+ are the same chipset?, because on the web its says like that

Anonymous, 14 Apr 2021Wow... Is this true? If yes, this phone is a scam. I wou... moreLolololol sd775 is bullshit the guy doesn't even know what he's talking about
SD 860 is a boosted version of SD 855 which is same as SD 855+ but without 5G
AIDA64 is showing it as 855+

• non-user

if i set the sound to very high and put the phone at a table , would it rotates or moves because of vibrations ??
"please reply if you have the phone !!!"

Hello guys,

Poco x3 pro (8gb ram) vs Mi 10t (8gb ram) ?

-x3 pro is around 100 euro cheaper.
-Gaming performance is for me not very important, but also not unimportant.
-I am multitasker. So, many apps simultaneously.
i want a smartphone that works like butter. I hate freezing, clumping, long loading on the internet, etc... I dont want to wait for any task on smartphone.
-And some smartphones have problems with blueooth-headset. For example during phone calls. I dont want to live through that.
-Sound quality is impotant.

Thanks in advance...

• Shil

Anonymous, 13 Apr 2021this chipset have another name ____SNAPDRAGON 775____ e... moreWow... Is this true?

If yes, this phone is a scam. I wouldn't compromise camera & features like this if it doesn't have a true flagship chipset.

Darknoor, 14 Apr 2021I will bet good money it doesn'tI have this phone it has 3.1 for sure loool.. I recommend buying a phone, not just reading books about princesses and then writing nonsense 😁😁😁

Darknoor, 14 Apr 2021I will bet good money it doesn'tUse your mind instead of only tongue... Poco X3 Pro has UFS 3.1

Gsx, 13 Apr 2021the phone has UFS 3.1I will bet good money it doesn't

they supposed to put sd855 on this phone
bcuz from first...they was planning to release an ips phone with sd855
just like REALME X3

now sd860 as sd775...a bit boosted version of sd855

this chipset have another name
____SNAPDRAGON 775____

earlier it supposed to release as this name
but they change mind

sd860 its weaker than SD780G...that u can find it on mi 11 lite 5g
also weaker than sd855+

so u can call it also as SD775
bcuz its better than SD765G but without 5G

sd860 also just a little tiny bit better than sd850

Sean7x, 13 Apr 2021What about hard memory upgrade from UFS 2.1 to UFS 3.1 ??? ... morethe phone has UFS 3.1

What about hard memory upgrade from UFS 2.1 to UFS 3.1 ??? Was it a lie from company!!! 🤔

• Sean7x

Are you kidding me. You even didn't mention hard memory upgrade from ufs 2.1 to ufs 3.1
It's really such a disappointment from GSM area. Of course the expectations from your site are high.
So please correct it. I'm really curious to know about that upgrade. 😔