Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro

Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro

That's one of the smallest "cons" section I've ever seen
Literally "a little chonky" and a tiny nitpick, which means this phone is probably excellent

• AnoM

Anonymous, 08 Aug 2021why? the phone itself doesn't come with installed scre... moreThen, one tip is to remove the paper screen protector that comes with the phone. You can self install a higher quality screen protector.
Then, if still happen ghost touch, then make sure your power outlet has proper grounding. This is because I mostly found ghost touch on those unproper grounding power outlet, cable, or adapter and this is happen on many smartphone, not just Poco.
The rest, if still happen ghost touch, then might be the touchscreen problem. Go to service center to get repair instead.

leip, 08 Aug 2021does the 6 and 8 gb ram give significant difference or is ... moreNo it doesnt make any difference.I have the 6gb variant and it works just fine.

AnoM, 08 Aug 2021Just don't use cheap screen protector, also don't... morewhy? the phone itself doesn't come with installed screen protector and cable+charger?

• AnoM

Anonymous, 06 Aug 2021Subpar screen, camera and build quality (cheap plastic), ta... moreIt works more like a budget flagship for someone who doesn't care about the premium stuff, I think this is what he try to say.
It is for people who want to save money and can get along with cut corners, but still remain a high performance processor for good day to day usage, and perform well in gaming.
Yes, outer hardware wise, all are cut corners, but cut corners doesn't mean cannot be used. With this pricng, you don't get the premium hardware.
At the end, it is all about money people can pay.
People who bought iPhone 12 Pro Max and Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra won't look at this Poco X3 Pro.

• AnoM

Ariel.Android, 08 Aug 2021Dear Xiaomi, Im X3 Pro's user... Please Fix the Ghos... moreJust don't use cheap screen protector, also don't use bad 3rd party cable and charger.
The ghost touch mostly is due to electrostatic.

Dear Xiaomi,
Im X3 Pro's user... Please Fix the Ghost Touch problem on this phone

• leip

does the 6 and 8 gb ram give significant difference
or is it just slightly?

juanpablo004, 07 Aug 2021The wireless place store is reliable to buy? I bought my poco x3 pro on ebay from that store and arrived in 3 days

• juanpablo004

The wireless place store is reliable to buy?

• pervmax

Raees, 06 Aug 2021I'm confused.....should I go for poco x3 pro??? is it ... morego for it it's good for camera and normal day tasks also and good in gaming also

• Raees

I'm confused.....should I go for poco x3 pro??? is it will better not only for gaming but also for othres ways?

• Ray

With gcam I get outstanding results.

• Petar

Thanks for answer

Shahidcapt, 04 Aug 2021POCO X3 PRO, You pay for a Lamb and get an Elephant. A Beas... moreSubpar screen, camera and build quality (cheap plastic), take on a flagship? not at all.

Fast and efficient processors are becoming way cheaper than before and so products like this can exist, I'm sure this phone will do and do well anything you want it for but, it's not luxurious at all, looks to me like a kids gaming toy at best.

Petar, 03 Aug 2021CAN'T BELIEVE I don't know if it Is only on my... moreYeah, in low light non HDR photo looks better but in outdoor HDR photos far better than non HDR photos. It has good colors, good dynamic range and nice colors. Only problem I noticed in my Poco X3 pro is phone lacks auto HDR mode. Most of the times(in outdoor) phone automatically captured non HDR photos. You have to change HDR modes manually.
Recently I went a trip and I captured great shots. Some ones are flagship worthy. Colors doesn't pop but it has natural colors (comparing to my Redmi note 9s & Redmi note 8 pro).
but unfortunately in indoor low light Redmi note phones captured better photos than this phone. Those phones have good colors and low shadows comparing to X3 pro.
Overall I'm happy with this phone. Cameras are better than I thought.

• Raees

Shahidcapt, 04 Aug 2021POCO X3 PRO, You pay for a Lamb and get an Elephant. A Beas... moreFrom where you bought this phone at this price??

• AnoM

Shahidcapt, 04 Aug 2021POCO X3 PRO, You pay for a Lamb and get an Elephant. A Beas... moreSadly, not many people is as rational as you.
These people like to compare this Poco X3 Pro to something else, which to me is direct pinpoint to a smartphone weakness without looking at the selling price.
If I have the money, of course I will buy flagship like Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra, or iPhone 12 Pro Max.
Now, we are talking about budget minded smartphone and these smartphone such as Poco X3 Pro actually fit perfectly on that budget and anything that demand more are just greedy people that want something better that is more expensive.

POCO X3 PRO, You pay for a Lamb and get an Elephant. A Beast that can take on any Flagship worth 1000 Euro Plus. I got it on a special offer just for 225 Euro (8 GB + 256 GB). Can You imagine? SD 860 with 8GB and 256 GB????. This phone has eliminated the difference of a mid ranger and a flagship. The Guys who have little reservations over Camera and OLED, They should Remember that Instead of buying a flagship, they can always buy a professional camera along with this Monster with the same Money. Hopefully they can still save some bucks. Sound Quality is Well above. Decent (Means loud enough but not the loudest) Volume levels through headphone jack. Good screen, Good features. Excellent Battery time. Quick charging etc. In simple words. If POCO puts in 100 euro more into this class, POCO can easily capture a major chunk of cellular world. By Doing this kind of smart acts, Xiaomi Has shown its ability to become number 1, very soon.

• Yamenis

I dont like the speacker sound its too noisy when i am on call and everyone next to you will hear the call and its not comfortable when it is put to ear i cant speak and sometimes has wake signal. The battry drain too much because of the IPSLCD,. i think i will replace it for another brand., but the preformance is good