Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro

Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro

mewtwo68, 07 May 2021This is a gaming phone on a budget. Camera is just average... moreTy bro you help me so much

Ewe, 07 May 2021Phone is good for casual social browsing and gaming. Camera... moreYou should get appointment for your eye check up, Camera is pretty decent and in low light is perform very well especially while using night mode... Only downside of this smartphone is the design, weight and LCD as compared to LED...

• tyan

why does the screen like to have a slow response? It suddenly becomes laggy and isn't as responsive. When scrolling the screen becomes slow. Is it a hardware issue or a software issue? I've been experiencing this quite frequently this past few days.

• Unknown 69

What u guys expect for this price..u get flagship chipset that can support high graphic on most game..

For camera also mi 11 lite is in the same price range.

• Ewe

ivanlik999, 06 May 2021Good phone for this price in Serbia is 235 euro. Can anyone... morePhone is good for casual social browsing and gaming. Camera is like having a 2016 old phone.

• mewtwo68

ivanlik999, 06 May 2021Good phone for this price in Serbia is 235 euro. Can anyone... moreThis is a gaming phone on a budget.
Camera is just average, go for redmi note 10 pro for better camera.

Good phone for this price in Serbia is 235 euro. Can anyone say me is camera good like on realme 7 pro? Is worth to buy for photography or to buy something else?

AnoM, 06 May 2021For those who complains, I would say simply you are asking ... moreAgreed. They keep on comparing to phones that costs 3 times as much.

Still no ois here nor Poco f3.

• AnoM

YUKI93, 06 May 2021I have never been a fan of Xiaomi in the first place but th... moreYes, MIUI is not the best skin, but it is still usable.
It is among the skin that get updated frequently, then get refined from time to time.
I don't think you can find a similar smartphone at this price with the same specs.
You can flash custom rom on your own, or settle with at least Oneplus or Google Pixel series. There are cheaper options with these 2 brands, but simply not at this pricing similar to Poco X3 Pro.

• AnoM

For those who complains, I would say simply you are asking too much.
This smartphone represent what high value and cost saving is all about. It is not perfect, it has cut corners. If you still complain, then you should go and buy real flagship, starting with Xiaomi Mi11 and Oneplus 9.

I have never been a fan of Xiaomi in the first place but this phone seems to tick almost all of the boxes for a flagship-grade smartphone, especially for FM Radio support. Okay, the build quality can be easily questionable, but I don't really expect much for a phone that costs around $300 in the first place. But MIUI is still a big NO-NO for me, so I'd buy this phone once there is custom ROM support for it. I do like the hardware a lot, but definitely not the software.

• Vitkur

Anonymous, 05 May 2021Yes, my redmi 5 also has more fast performance than x3 pro ... moreWhat, what? Say that again please...
What's the Antutu score of your redmi 5? Around 100k-150k? POco x3 has 400k...
Next time Think twice before just making a statement, friend

• XPX3P

Funland, 05 May 2021Should I invest in this one, keep my Poco x3 NFC or go for ... moreAlthough i don't have money for this phone, by comparing both spec u should stick with this instead of going to mi 9. Is Definitely downgrade if u change this sd 860 mi 9 sd 855.

rn, 30 Apr 2021I am considering upgrading from redmi note 7 pro to this ph... moreDone the same. If ur target isnt gaming, i dont think this is the phone worth upgrading to, there are better alternatives, from xiaomi at least. Im not impressed by either the camera or battery life compared to note 7, 120hz is just a gimmick imo, it only works in menus and stuff and while is a great experience, as soon as u open an app without 120hz support, u notice it very easy.

U get better speakers, these are really loud and clear, the screen has hdr10 support but the panel is nothing special, is just normal. Also keep in mind this device is huge and heavy, with a case u reach 250 grams.

But if the gaming is ur target, this eats everything

Gutierrez, 04 May 2021Hi im a poco x3 pro user and a poco f3 user i got 256gb var... moreYes, my redmi 5 also has more fast performance than x3 pro or f3 than x3 nfc also

• Funland

Should I invest in this one, keep my Poco x3 NFC or go for Xiaomi Mi 9? Prices are about the same.

I prefer the whites on LCD display and sureness of no burn-ins but still the more compact size of Mi9 is preferable. Suggestions? Budget is 270 € and I live in Finland. Kippis!

mewtwo68, 04 May 2021My antutu 9 score is 550k+, I feel a bit unreal...As Antutu upgrading their app, they increases the score count of every device, every smartphone will show different scores on different Antutu versions like v7, v8, v9

zaid, 29 Apr 2021Is anyone facing issues in the UI like me where it feels un... moreI think there is an occasionally cannot play all videos bug.