Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro

Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro

Xpert, 27 Mar 2022The 128GB version of this phone in my country is €290, but ... moreIf its Xperia with SD865, then theres no question that it is better as its soc has 5G built-in. Have far far better camera with OIS. Far far far far better OLED 120hz Panel. etc. Only loses with smaller battery.

Xpert, 27 Mar 2022The 128GB version of this phone in my country is €290, but ... moreWhat Xperia II are you talking about? 1 II, 5 II or 10 II? & to be honest! Sony is more premium phone than POCO & getting one for that cheap is a bargain! Aslong as it has no cracks or visual/hardware damage.

• Xpert

The 128GB version of this phone in my country is €290, but I have found the Sony Xperia II for €275 which I prefer, I was waiting for the Xperia 5 IV but if I can get this one for that low, then why not. So guys what do you think should I go for the Sony or the POCO?

Killer Phone, 25 Mar 2022I received 12.5.9 today , so far so good. I recommend this phone.Do you use it?

i updated my poco to 13.0.1 so far soo goood .but not completely full rom yet.so much feature unavailable.no need to factory seting if u know what u are doin.me jut go to every apps and clear all data+cache one by one except game😂.now just waiting update for full feature miui 13.this miui 13.0.1 just partial

• Killer Phone

I received 12.5.9 today , so far so good. I recommend this phone.

Jlok, 24 Mar 2022Hi sir plss tell me if it's true that all Poco x3 pro ... moreonly happens on bhima/indian variant .and only happens on miui 12.0/custom os.
you can avoid hardbrick using latest miui 13 because phone never overheat .
in first place phone dead because overheating or some user using the phone to the limit temp..just dont overheating ur phone. the pcb in bhima cant handle high temp

Jlok, 24 Mar 2022Hi sir plss tell me if it's true that all Poco x3 pro ... moreWell we're going to find out eventually lol. So far this phone is still going strong. I try to take a good care of this phone, for example using cooler when I'm playing games for hours. I also always check youtube for miui update review for this phone. If youtubers say the update bricks the phone then don't update, lol.

• Jlok

Hi sir plss tell me if it's true that all Poco x3 pro is going to hardbrick I've research in yt and they say all Poco xe pro is getting hardbrick 😭 ihope it's not true this is my first midrange phone in my life I don't want to waste money

SadHill, 22 Mar 2022Yeah. I used to factory reset my previous devices all the t... moreyou should backup file on android>data+obb just add to zip/7zip(for easy transfer large file) and copy to pc.
i always do that to other game with size10gb++.yeah for save your data connection

• SadHill

Anonymous, 20 Mar 2022i suggest you clean factory reset the phone. its iron clad... moreYeah. I used to factory reset my previous devices all the time even after sec updates. But since I have CODM on this, and it's over 14GB I feel very reluctant to do it and then re-install with a 3rd world country internet speed. I was hoping Android 12 would be exception to the rule, but it seems Android will always be Android.

• someoneelse

SadHill, 16 Mar 2022MIUI 13 is a disaster for my device. Google Discover & ... moreman after each major software update
u shall factory reset ur phone
in order for boosting cache and make the system fully compatible
old data may even crash ur phone

• Rob

I am using since last 6 months. No issue until now. camera is okay getting good picture and performance is also very fast. NFC working fine and good sound. Overall i feel a better and the best one in this price.

SadHill, 16 Mar 2022MIUI 13 is a disaster for my device. Google Discover & ... morei suggest you clean factory reset the phone.
its iron clad rule to always factory reset after major update OS.
custom,ota,or manual update.
its rule....its calling dirty flash if u didn't reset ur phone with so many bug .imagine ur android system already android12,but your apk still using android 11

• Arshad

Very gud phone, comparing to flagship nearly, with very less price.
Facing a problem kast one week that my phone contact designation (I'd) list almost 30 %.
Last backup from Google drive downloaded and installed but problem same
Any brother can help in this regard
Thanks

• James

This phone for 200$ segment and s20fe for 400$ segment. The battery life and performance is great for both phones.

For such major update its always better to do clean update. Its not like you need to get miui13... so update it when you have free time to do clean install or do factory reset.

• SadHill

MIUI 13 is a disaster for my device. Google Discover & Gallery are two of the most performance-hit areas. Try opening a camera photo and it comes with so much stutter it feels like your phone is from 10 years ago or is running a neural network in the background. The filter horizontal scroll is very laggy too. It's obvious the phone is struggling. Idk if anyone has tried a clean install (reset factory); if so, please share your findings here if you've notices better performance.

It's mostly unusable like this. I'd suggest not upgrading to MIUI 13.

Received the update yesterday (5GB+). Running on Android 12 now with MIUI 13. The wallpaper zoom issue is gone now (crossing fingers). I should say performance is superb compared when it's running on Android 11 with MIUI 12. Try it guys!

• Amir

Poco x3 pro finally received the android 12 miui 13 update and it is quite better in performance and smoothness
Xiaomi is really trying to make its UI better and till now not a single bug was found in my phone DK what others might find but mine is clean for now