Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro

Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro

Oskar, 31 Oct 2021I'm not playing on my phone so I will probably get rea... moreA faster chipset isn't just for gaming, you can feel how responsive all apps are when you use it, and never want a mid-range chipset ever again once you've used this flagship chipset.

• Frankl1n

And the best phone I've ever had, super fast and top battery, once again the poco nailed it

• George

Hello everyone

I have the phone and am very happy with the battery time. The problem I got last time was fingerprints on the side of the phone. It started to get hot and stopped working 3 week old mobile. I sent it for repair. Today I am waiting almost 4 weeks and we will see when I get it back.

Andrej, 01 Nov 2021Is there still ghost touch after the last update?I haven't faced ghost touch after last update which is unbelievable as per Xiaomi past record...

• Andrej

Is there still ghost touch after the last update?

Koya Manger, 01 Nov 2021Can you help me out? Which color is the least bought, is it... moreIn my opinion, Metal Bronze the is the option... I have used Poco X3 in blue and now I'm using Poco X3 Pro in Metal Bronze... More over Metal Bronze is only available in Pro model...

Mine switch off and on automatically now and then
Has anyone felt the same?
Is there any solution?

Can you help me out? Which color is the least bought, is it the Metal Bronze, Graphite Black or the blue one? Thanks.

• Neem

Anonymous, 30 Oct 2021Poco dominates samsung except in UI, camera and display. Th... moreOne UI is Samsung's software and Xiaomi can't just slap it on their phone or they will get sued.

• Oskar

I'm not playing on my phone so I will probably get realme 8 in 6gb or 8gb ram variant. I'm not gonna use all that performance from poco and realme is a better all rounder :) .

Nams, 30 Oct 2021Better a52 5g or s20 FE?Ofc S20FE.Its better in every single way.Better display,better cameras,flagship chipset,excellent speakers.I dont know why samsung priced them the same when ofc everybody will buy S20FE.

Oskar, 30 Oct 2021Hi to all poco x3 pro users. Did miui 12.5.5 fixed ghost to... moreRealme 8 is a great all-rounder

I haven't faced ghost touches since I received 12.5.5 update, I guess they solved the issue... Anyone want to share their experience?

• Average Enjoyer

I'm feeling kinda grateful rn seeing these comments full of issues lmao, bought this phone on release, has never encountered a single problem so far, certainly on of the biggest bang for the buck in my life

• Oskar

Hi to all poco x3 pro users. Did miui 12.5.5 fixed ghost touch problems? What about it's other problems written online like unstable networking and proximity sensor? I'm thinking about buying it or realme 8 and can't decide :D .

Poco dominates samsung except in UI, camera and display. The speaker, chipset everything is basically better on this phone while being half the price, just an LCD display. If they work on their shitty UI or just convert over to One UI, no doubt they will dominate samsung.

• Nams

RadiatedOx, 29 Oct 2021POCO x3 pro is a gaming phone.Buy it if and only if your ma... moreBetter a52 5g or s20 FE?

Lukaa, 28 Oct 2021What Is better, Poco x3 pro 8/256 or Samsung a52s 5g 6/128? POCO x3 pro is a gaming phone.Buy it if and only if your main purpose is gaming

SAMSUNG a52s 5g is an all rounder phone.It has better display,better cameras,better software and also a good chipset.But the price is also considerably high.

• No Name

Lukaa, 28 Oct 2021What Is better, Poco x3 pro 8/256 or Samsung a52s 5g 6/128? Poco is better for me. Samsung A52s' spec is not as good as Poco, and Samsung is pricier. It depends.

Lukaa, 28 Oct 2021What Is better, Poco x3 pro 8/256 or Samsung a52s 5g 6/128? It's the Poco x3 pro