Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime

Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime

awesome phone.........bought it from snapdeal in 6999.
great specs.....
phone is working awesome after a month use no lags at all with any apps........

• Bunil Buni

shiv, 23 Sep 2015Thnx those who give me their opinion . But now also one doubt ,i... moreActually have you used this phone. No problems with the mother board! Just change he father board ,every thing will work normally again.

• Geekyranjeet

[deleted post]Hi Satheesh... This guy is talking nonsense. It is a good phone with occasional problems, but don't worry!

• mohit

I am buying this phone really it heats

• a

airtel connection is there but whenever i click any apps which uses internet. the signal is lost and there is no network connection in redmi 2 prime. this problem arises in 2g itself

• tovi

heating problem,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• hullo

is the mobile really heats too much.what are the cons.do tell me quikly.

• vivek

i had bought this phone last weak
i have heating problem apps not installing from playstore and dual sim is not working and battery backup is not good

• Lucky

I brought this phone. But it suddenly heat within 15 minutes. What should I do

• Submit Rtk.

Nisha, 20 Sep 2015Proximity Sensor not working .... Whenever I make call screen go... moreFacing same problem...even with WhatsApp calls....please let me know if u find a solution...I will also help u if I got a way to fix it. Thanks.

• Submit Rtk.

AnonD-443964, 23 Sep 2015I will use more voice calls.shall i buy? i heard there is some i... moreOnce u make a call...display light turns off....and they don't turn back on till call is disconnected from other end ( no matter if u press power key or any other) ...m facing this problem...wish u luck if u buy this phone..

• Mi.com

Anonymous, 23 Sep 2015My redmi2prime swich off when use speaker of any type... I buy ... moreDear sir,
there is some problem in your phone.. so you are requested to please return this product

• Adam

Hello guys! I wanna buy Xiaomi Redmi 2 prime. Pls tell me is it really having heating and voice clarity issues or is it just a rumour.Pls tell as I am little bit confused and if there are really these issues, then suggest me some other phone in this segment.THANK YOU

• rajguru

priyvart, 22 Sep 2015who is best? Lenovo a6000 + or xaomi redmi2 primredmi 2 prime

• Gadgets portal

Very good phone.. very very very very very good

I like this phone more than my I Phone 5. Apple just makes a lot of profit from it's "Big" name. Both are made in China. No more I Phones for me. Not even the more EXPENSIVE I Phone 6 etcetera.

shiv, 22 Sep 2015Frnds i Want To Buy Redmi 2 Prime please suggest me it is a goo... morePlease any existing user help us to clarify the voice clarity issue reported???

I will use more voice calls.shall i buy? i heard there is some issue in voice clarity. pls any body clarify about voice clarity of this model on SIM1 and SIM2.
1. Voice clarity between caller and receiver both side are ok or not???
2. Are both sims always in active? While speaking with SIM-a, Calls come to SIM-b will be in missed calls... ok???

• Sivacbe

Any one facing problem kn clarity of voice on call? Is it really a problem in hand set or its only in my phone??? please suggest..

Mi.com, 23 Sep 2015We are about to launch our new android smartphone 'mi 7p prime' ... moreMy redmi2prime swich off when use speaker of any type... I buy this 10days ago... So wht i m do