Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime

Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime

• Adi

Dynamo, 17 Sep 2015Should i buy redmi 2 prime ? As its chinease brand so it could s... moreThough it is Chinese brand but don't worry, every features are perfectly works well

• shiv

Thnx those who give me their opinion . But now also one doubt ,is the mother board use in tht is really defective ?

• zeeshan

Network capture signal is too weak in this phone..

shiv, 22 Sep 2015Frnds i Want To Buy Redmi 2 Prime please suggest me it is a goo... moreMan this phone is awesome I own it too and haven't noticed any kind of problem in it

• anil

Those who are thinking to buy a budget phone and want to have all the features of the latest phone this is a must buy phone currently this is out of stock and available only on mi.com that is its official site I am personally using this phone from about a week and this phone is just awesome I got all the features in this and the MIUI is just great nice design awesome sound and camera that beats everyone in this price range and OMG THE GAMES RUN LIKE HEAVEN mouth watering display and a good battery this phone has no words to explain those who are complaining that it heats is completely wrong every phone heats with high usage but I haven't noticed any type of heat that burns!!! Don't think just biy .awesome phone everrrr love you xiaomi.....

I'm personally using this phone after thinking a lot to buy or not to buy after reading issues about the heating and bloatware. My phone charges in 157 minutes or so from 0 to 100 and has given me amazing battery life of 3 days with 3.5 hours SOT and 80 minutes of talktime. Mostly I'm a moderate user and loved the battery. The best phone against Yuphoria and Lenovo A7000.

• Mi.com

We are about to launch our new android smartphone 'mi 7p prime' in month of january 2016. So be ready friends, With 3gb of ram and 32gb of Rom at rs. 8500. Get ready India

• Rez

Anonymous, 22 Sep 2015I too got same issue replace your phone immediately it s hardwar... moreIts not a hardware issue just update its version by OTA.

• Rez

shiv, 22 Sep 2015Frnds i Want To Buy Redmi 2 Prime please suggest me it is a goo... moreNo need to worry got it.

• Geekyranjeet

Fire, 22 Sep 2015Hello guys should I buy this phone? Please help... P.S. I am ver... moreVery good! You must be rich! Buy yourself Nokia 108! It will survive drops...

• Pakkanar

shiv, 22 Sep 2015Frnds i Want To Buy Redmi 2 Prime please suggest me it is a goo... moreIt's a great phone for the price. Great display . No heating issues . 2 days battery life with normal use.

• AnonD-420182

redmi 2 prime is available only. Does xiaomi provide customer care service?

• shiv

Frnds i Want To Buy Redmi 2 Prime
please suggest me it is a good phone ? Do I go for it ? Is it really show heating &facing problem of clarity of voice of
incoming call. is it really a problem in
hand set. Plz suggest

Nisha, 20 Sep 2015Proximity Sensor not working .... Whenever I make call screen go... moreI too got same issue replace your phone immediately it s hardware issue

• priyvart

who is best? Lenovo a6000 + or xaomi redmi2 prim

• Fire

Hello guys should I buy this phone? Please help... P.S. I am very good at dropping my phone.. and damage it.. Recently I broke my Samsung galaxy. .. Your suggestions are appreciated..

• mark

Hi ppl,
This was my 3rd phone from flipkart & 3rd in a row i happened to return. I read so many positives about Xiaomi phones & then ordered. After a serious & honest introspection what i realized is most of the phones we buy online from brands like Xiaomi, Huawei etc, irrespective of high end specs, always have some or the other issues, which is less in major brands like samsung, LG, Sony...I bought Huawei honor holly 1st which had some strange issues of call drops so i returned. Since i am a kind of xiaomi fan, i bought both my next 2 phones as redmi 2 prime. 1st one had some hardware issues & 2nd a major heating issues. Xiaomi phones no doubt pose a great threat to samsung & other brnads in terms of price, specs & quality, but there are some issues with their phone. I have had almost all the major brands like samsung, Apple etc, but havent come across these issues. But yes unlike buying a phone from a retail store, here you get 30 days return policy which is not there in retail. they simply direct you to service centres which is a big pain. so if you got lucky by having a hassle free phone, you would cherish it for a long time but if not then yes it wil be a pain.

• Rahul

Please suggest friends.. which should i buy ?
1. Redmi 2 prime
2. Lenovo a6000 plus
3. Yuphoria
I am in a bad confusion..!

• deep singh

camera snap is sharp but in low light when they use flash,than photo's colour tone is yellow ....

• khans

Hey Guys,

I Ordered it from Flip kart, Using 2 Days My Feedback:
Battery: 7/10
Camera: 8/10
Performance: 9/10
Overall: 8/10

Where RAM shows 2gb but actually it's only 1.3gb rest system.
ROM is around 13.57gb, which is quite good.
User-Interface is slightly Dull and during Call it's Slow at times
Rest Everything is Good, Worth of Every Peny !!