Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime

Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime

• rajguru

priyvart, 22 Sep 2015who is best? Lenovo a6000 + or xaomi redmi2 primredmi 2 prime

• Gadgets portal

Very good phone.. very very very very very good

I like this phone more than my I Phone 5. Apple just makes a lot of profit from it's "Big" name. Both are made in China. No more I Phones for me. Not even the more EXPENSIVE I Phone 6 etcetera.

shiv, 22 Sep 2015Frnds i Want To Buy Redmi 2 Prime please suggest me it is ... morePlease any existing user help us to clarify the voice clarity issue reported???

I will use more voice calls.shall i buy? i heard there is some issue in voice clarity. pls any body clarify about voice clarity of this model on SIM1 and SIM2.
1. Voice clarity between caller and receiver both side are ok or not???
2. Are both sims always in active? While speaking with SIM-a, Calls come to SIM-b will be in missed calls... ok???

• Sivacbe

Any one facing problem kn clarity of voice on call? Is it really a problem in hand set or its only in my phone??? please suggest..

Mi.com, 23 Sep 2015We are about to launch our new android smartphone 'mi 7p pr... moreMy redmi2prime swich off when use speaker of any type... I buy this 10days ago... So wht i m do

• Adi

Dynamo, 17 Sep 2015Should i buy redmi 2 prime ? As its chinease brand so it co... moreThough it is Chinese brand but don't worry, every features are perfectly works well

• shiv

Thnx those who give me their opinion . But now also one doubt ,is the mother board use in tht is really defective ?

• zeeshan

Network capture signal is too weak in this phone..

shiv, 22 Sep 2015Frnds i Want To Buy Redmi 2 Prime please suggest me it is ... moreMan this phone is awesome I own it too and haven't noticed any kind of problem in it

• anil

Those who are thinking to buy a budget phone and want to have all the features of the latest phone this is a must buy phone currently this is out of stock and available only on mi.com that is its official site I am personally using this phone from about a week and this phone is just awesome I got all the features in this and the MIUI is just great nice design awesome sound and camera that beats everyone in this price range and OMG THE GAMES RUN LIKE HEAVEN mouth watering display and a good battery this phone has no words to explain those who are complaining that it heats is completely wrong every phone heats with high usage but I haven't noticed any type of heat that burns!!! Don't think just biy .awesome phone everrrr love you xiaomi.....

I'm personally using this phone after thinking a lot to buy or not to buy after reading issues about the heating and bloatware. My phone charges in 157 minutes or so from 0 to 100 and has given me amazing battery life of 3 days with 3.5 hours SOT and 80 minutes of talktime. Mostly I'm a moderate user and loved the battery. The best phone against Yuphoria and Lenovo A7000.

• Mi.com

We are about to launch our new android smartphone 'mi 7p prime' in month of january 2016. So be ready friends, With 3gb of ram and 32gb of Rom at rs. 8500. Get ready India

• Rez

Anonymous, 22 Sep 2015I too got same issue replace your phone immediately it s ha... moreIts not a hardware issue just update its version by OTA.

• Rez

shiv, 22 Sep 2015Frnds i Want To Buy Redmi 2 Prime please suggest me it is ... moreNo need to worry got it.

• Geekyranjeet

Fire, 22 Sep 2015Hello guys should I buy this phone? Please help... P.S. I a... moreVery good! You must be rich! Buy yourself Nokia 108! It will survive drops...

• Pakkanar

shiv, 22 Sep 2015Frnds i Want To Buy Redmi 2 Prime please suggest me it is ... moreIt's a great phone for the price. Great display . No heating issues . 2 days battery life with normal use.

• AnonD-420182

redmi 2 prime is available only. Does xiaomi provide customer care service?

• shiv

Frnds i Want To Buy Redmi 2 Prime
please suggest me it is a good phone ? Do I go for it ? Is it really show heating &facing problem of clarity of voice of
incoming call. is it really a problem in
hand set. Plz suggest