Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime

Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime

• Dpz

Does it heat or not?
or Is it better then Redmi 1S and Redmi 2?
or is it worthy to buy for a long time period??
please help me out...!!!

• Raj

sneha, 19 Sep 2015i have lost my mobile moto g2 in train. wana buy redmi 2 shud ... moreGo for it

• Raj

Sachin tyagi, 20 Sep 2015Is samsung earphone works on it fine?Yes... it will work very fine

• Raj Redmi User

praveen, 21 Sep 2015Battery backup is dam and also heating problem...........but cam... moreDrain your battery fully upto 0% and in switch off mode plug to charger and leave upto 3 hours.... heating problem will be solved....

• Sachin

Some places am not getting range in redme 2 prime. but other mobile are getting how can overcome this problem.

• AKS

subratasarkar, 21 Sep 2015I can't download any games from play store,,, it says download s... moreGo to downloads...set file size to unlimited.

• AKS

sanjeev, 21 Sep 2015facing problem of clarity of voice of incoming call. is it reall... moreThis is the problem of all redmi 2 and Redmi2 prime sets...not alone yours.

• pr

Superb handset...no heating problem,no lag....camera clarity awesome... I love it this phone

• venkat

AnonD-433971, 17 Sep 2015which is best lenovo a6000+ or xiomi redmi 2 prime pls suggest oneLenovo is best choice

• mck

Suez, 21 Sep 2015I had karbonn a27 + whenever i switch on the data connection , t... morewhenyou open data go to mobile networks on you setting manu and then connet gsm/wdcma option and paly internet joy fully

• Gvy

Please tell me

• Cheekyranjit

Nizam, 20 Sep 2015Frnds i Want To Buy Redmi 2 Prime please suggest me it is a good... moreYes you may proceed... It's a very good phone and you'll love it...

• praveen

Battery backup is dam and also heating problem...........but camera is good.

• deep Nachwani

overall a gud phone wid gud spec's but the phone has heating problem

• San0506

Handset heating problem and battery fast draining

• sanjeev

facing problem of clarity of voice of incoming call. is it really a problem in hand set. or its only in my phone. please suggest.

• Suez

I had karbonn a27 + whenever i switch on the data connection , the network of phone went to zero and i cannot use my mobile internet... So any user of redmi 2 prime, can u tell me do this phone has this kind of problem...

subratasarkar, 21 Sep 2015I can't download any games from play store,,, it says download s... moreIts in settings set dwnld limit to unlimited

• YSHU

i got new redmi 2 prime (it is dem osssem)

• Jyoti Patil

Amazing phone..in such cheap rate...