Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime

Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime

• Rahul

Please suggest friends.. which should i buy ?
1. Redmi 2 prime
2. Lenovo a6000 plus
3. Yuphoria
I am in a bad confusion..!

• deep singh

camera snap is sharp but in low light when they use flash,than photo's colour tone is yellow ....

• khans

Hey Guys,

I Ordered it from Flip kart, Using 2 Days My Feedback:
Battery: 7/10
Camera: 8/10
Performance: 9/10
Overall: 8/10

Where RAM shows 2gb but actually it's only 1.3gb rest system.
ROM is around 13.57gb, which is quite good.
User-Interface is slightly Dull and during Call it's Slow at times
Rest Everything is Good, Worth of Every Peny !!

• Dpz

Does it heat or not?
or Is it better then Redmi 1S and Redmi 2?
or is it worthy to buy for a long time period??
please help me out...!!!

• Raj

sneha, 19 Sep 2015i have lost my mobile moto g2 in train. wana buy redmi 2 shud ... moreGo for it

• Raj

Sachin tyagi, 20 Sep 2015Is samsung earphone works on it fine?Yes... it will work very fine

• Raj Redmi User

praveen, 21 Sep 2015Battery backup is dam and also heating problem...........but cam... moreDrain your battery fully upto 0% and in switch off mode plug to charger and leave upto 3 hours.... heating problem will be solved....

• Sachin

Some places am not getting range in redme 2 prime. but other mobile are getting how can overcome this problem.

• AKS

subratasarkar, 21 Sep 2015I can't download any games from play store,,, it says download s... moreGo to downloads...set file size to unlimited.

• AKS

sanjeev, 21 Sep 2015facing problem of clarity of voice of incoming call. is it reall... moreThis is the problem of all redmi 2 and Redmi2 prime sets...not alone yours.

• pr

Superb handset...no heating problem,no lag....camera clarity awesome... I love it this phone

• venkat

AnonD-433971, 17 Sep 2015which is best lenovo a6000+ or xiomi redmi 2 prime pls suggest oneLenovo is best choice

• mck

Suez, 21 Sep 2015I had karbonn a27 + whenever i switch on the data connection , t... morewhenyou open data go to mobile networks on you setting manu and then connet gsm/wdcma option and paly internet joy fully

• Gvy

Please tell me

• Cheekyranjit

Nizam, 20 Sep 2015Frnds i Want To Buy Redmi 2 Prime please suggest me it is a good... moreYes you may proceed... It's a very good phone and you'll love it...

• praveen

Battery backup is dam and also heating problem...........but camera is good.

• deep Nachwani

overall a gud phone wid gud spec's but the phone has heating problem

• San0506

Handset heating problem and battery fast draining

• sanjeev

facing problem of clarity of voice of incoming call. is it really a problem in hand set. or its only in my phone. please suggest.

• Suez

I had karbonn a27 + whenever i switch on the data connection , the network of phone went to zero and i cannot use my mobile internet... So any user of redmi 2 prime, can u tell me do this phone has this kind of problem...