Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime

Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime

im using redmi 2 prime ....till 2 weeks ,its work good

• ravi

When I update application and install new application always wating for wi fi network
Please suggest me any idea

• San Joe

Phone is all ok but battery is so bad pls frnd suggest me wht to do??

pal, 11 Sep 2015plz suggest me, i buy a phone, my budget is 7k. Plz friend suggest me.Pal go for it.......very gud phone & protected by dragon tail glass which is equal to gorilla 3 glass.....njoy

• ram

i go 2 days back from mi india good one in this range ... a bit heating problem and camra avg but u cant expect so from in 7 k ... good fone u can buy ...priviosly order from amzan they dispatch redmi 2 and very poor service .....

Raihan, 12 Sep 2015Before complain Plz read ASUS Zen phone2 review page, You will s... moreDear, raihan
I am not talking about Asus Zenfone 2 (intel processor) . i am talking about Asus zenfone 2 Laser (ZE550KL) Snapdragon 410 processor, its model never heatup nd nor battery drain issues its battery backup is not only gd its superb ... U kindly see zenfone 2 Laser (ze550kl) user opinion..

• Raihan

AnonD-439934, 12 Sep 2015Hey rishi.. If u want a well build product from a reputed Bran... moreBefore complain Plz read ASUS Zen phone2 review page, You will see lot a of people complaining about Zen phone 2 .it has battery issue which is worse than Redmi2 and ASUS Zen phone Camera is low quality. See original image and compare them.

Rishi, 09 Sep 2015Plz help guys...which of these will good to buy...grand neo plus... moreHey rishi..
If u want a well build product from a reputed Brand. U go with Asus Zenfone 2 Laser becoz of its a
1. decent camera with laser autofocus,(13+5)
2. best battry backub (3000 mah)
3. Eye catching design
4Supeb display. (5.5" bt not very big gd body ratio lookng jst 5 ")
5. with 2 gb ram itperformance is very gd and smooth u never feel any lag.
6.its not gd only specification its more than good in real life performance.

• rachel.72

i bought redmi 2 prime on 13 august
it is a perfect phone for me and every body
2gb ram and 16 gb rom
with mipc suite and usb cable you can have acess to net
with otg capable you can attach( pen drive ,mouse ,keyboard)
it can be compared to 20000 rs phone
it is a perfect budjet smartphone
so dont wait and buyit has no problem shown in other reviews just to mesmerize people

anand, 10 Sep 2015samsung earphones works good in R2P? Plz tel me.Yes. I am also using samsung galaxy s duos 2 earphone with this and it is working fine :)

• pal

plz suggest me, i buy a phone, my budget is 7k. Plz friend suggest me.

Suvit08, 10 Sep 2015hello ! What abt the battery backup? Every1 is giving mix re... moreBelieve me it's excellent. I am using it for the past 1 week.

Will it get lollipop update ?

• Geekyranjit

Kruvy, 11 Sep 2015Will it get MiUi7?I just spoke to Lei Jun CEO, XIAOMI. He could not speak English, only Chinese... So I called Hugo Barra.. He said next week! Wait guys, be patient.

• Geekyranjit

durgesh, 10 Sep 2015Is this phone is best or not because i want purchase it. so pls ... moreIt is the best phone.. Buy it

• Aman

awesome!! i have buy the phone yesterday i feel good. no hang, rear camera quality is not so good and others are fine good!!
u suggests everyone should buy the phone!!

• sameer

Champ88, 09 Sep 2015guys am unable to access play store on my redmi.. Web browsing i... moreUse play store in 3g network it will work.

• NAR SINGH

Its not been a month since i bought redmi2 from flipkart and was working fine but now gets heated randomly without doing nothing when the phone is in idle. Battery part and the display part gets heated like a hell.
Battery temperature is above 40 degrees . Yesterday i took a screenshot of it. Please help me. and slove out my probulam

• Kruvy