Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime

Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime

• Lee Ami Zuciolaste

Suvit08, 10 Sep 2015hello ! What abt the battery backup? Every1 is giving mix re... moreNo problemo.. it 's indeed a very good device and bang !! you will love it..

• sam

durgesh, 10 Sep 2015Is this phone is best or not because i want purchase it. so pls ... moreVery good phone please buy it

• imran

I m uzeng this phone p
roblem no video saved and vaice saved help xhiomi

• imran

he gayes redmi2prime no video recording save and vaice recoding not saved help?

• Tintin

I got this phone today from mi store...believe me it is a bang for the buck! Display is bright and sharp, good camera due to the Sony sensor! Good processing due to snapdragon 410 and the miui is great. I am using Xperia Z3 as my main phone and had aapprehension regarding the quality and ui. But I was in for a surprise...wonderful phone, miui rocks... Maybe the heat issues are isolated in nature. Go for it. Great phone..

• Deepak singha

Yaa may be gud waiting 4 it redmi 2 prime

• Suvit08

hello !
What abt the battery backup?
Every1 is giving mix review !
Mostly i play Clash of clans only , so need a phone with good battery backup , as that game eats a lot of battery !
Can any1 help me out ?

this mobile is best rather any other mobile at this price

• mithu

how about after sale service? service center is very limited.

• Devaraj

93321411664, 09 Sep 2015Canvass express 2 has a lot of problem... And his battery has ... moreAre u use it Micr MAx Canvas Express 2. i am goes for this phoen why because good camera quality & low price 6k.

How solve battery draining and heating issue

• aryan

Geekyranjit , 10 Sep 2015You got a duplicate phone. I'm sure it is happening as reported ... moreI get defects peace of redmi 2 prime battery discharge very quickly and phone getting over heat

• aryan

someone, 10 Sep 2015im so confused, gsmarena.com listed 3 versions of redmi 2 smartp... moreOther phones are out of stock only redmi 2 available in stock

AnonD-439105, 10 Sep 2015Yes change it ASAP Its not normal The phone doesn't get heat u... morewhat is mean ASAP

Good mobile

• durgesh

Geekyranjit , 10 Sep 2015You got a duplicate phone. I'm sure it is happening as reported ... moreIs this phone is best or not because i want purchase it. so pls suggest me.

I want to purchas redmi 2 prime now ,so plss tell me quality about phon...

Will this phone get Lollipop update or not ?

• someone

im so confused, gsmarena.com listed 3 versions of redmi 2 smartphone, including redmi 2 prime, redmi 2a, redmi 2. but when i check their official website theres only redmi 2 enhanced & redmi 2..... how is this happening? which is true?

• Kujit Shitty

sujit, 05 Sep 2015company not give headfone.... Your greed is too big! What else do you want in a 6999 phone?