Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime

Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime

• Praveen

I m accidently remove playstore how to reinstall it please ask me

Reddy , 04 Sep 2015I want to buy phone redmi which is the best redmi2 r redmi2 prim... moreredmi 2 prime is the better choice

• Reddy

I want to buy phone redmi which is the best redmi2 r redmi2 prime pls reply

• YDR940

dip, 04 Sep 2015how to display sim Contact in Redmi 2 prime. click contact -> menu button -> Display Preferences -> Show sim contacts

• Mobi Expo

Reddy, 04 Sep 2015I want to buy this phone any advices yeah ,Its a good phone having excellent features.Its the best phone under 10 k .
If your budget is above it you should probaly go for moto g3.

• arya

kkk, 02 Sep 2015Its better cam BT this battery drys quick ly and heats very fa... moreHa ha

• sayali khare

sng666, 02 Sep 2015Will a Redmi 2 Prime cover/case (usually found on eBay) fit perf... moreRedmi phone is awesome but company forgot to give me headphones. Is available or not quick reply me

• dip

how to display sim Contact in Redmi 2 prime.

• Reddy

I want to buy this phone any advices

• Mobile Fn^cker

[deleted post]Geekeyranjit you r irrating man....here we r to know the truth about the phone so the our money dont get waisted,,,,(,lie only when no one can sense u that u r lying.) here u r bluffing

• Sunil Shetty

It is the best phone... Never heats, never lags, never hangs! Have you ever used this phone. I have used redmi 1s and now I'm using this! Never comment without using!

Friends do it support 850mhz 3G frequency?

• Jatin rajai

SANDIP, 03 Sep 2015No.here support wcdma card means 3g sims,no cdma.Ok Sandip.but now what can I do to use CDMA & gsm in one android mobile ?

Friends if playstore not working try this
GOTO playstore -click settings
- then click auto update app as - (Autoupdate app at any time .data charges may not apply)

• velan

Friends if playstore not working try this
Go to playstore -(click settings )
Then click auto updateapp as (auto update at any time .Data charges may apply)

which one is best to buy redmi 2 prime or yuphoria pls suggest me

• prince

hunter, 02 Sep 2015which one is best ? redmi 2 or 2 prime ?redmi 2 prime best.....

• Geekyranjit

[deleted post]Both are poor quality cheap Chinese phones without any service and no research and development. They order the phones from China, paste their logo and sell their junk via farce flash sales where 300000 misinformed idiots try to buy 100 of them and soon message is posted everywhere saying "1 million phones sold out in 4 seconds" thus creating a false hype and more idiots fall prey to the marketing antics...

• SANDIP

Jatin rajai, 02 Sep 2015Is this phone support CDMA & GSM card ?I have 1 CDMA & 1... moreNo.here support wcdma card means 3g sims,no cdma.

• Geekyranjit

sac, 01 Sep 2015yes i am also getting some noisy images. redmi2 camera is much b... moreIf you get noisy pictures, then put a plug of cotton in your ear to cut the noise... Hope your problem is solved.