Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime

Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime

• Fake geekyranjit

Anonymous, 02 Sep 2015You literally make no sense. My comments about this phone are sarcastic.. Hope you understand

Aroo, 02 Sep 2015OTG sunction works on redmi 2 primeYes

• Ashish

AnonD-368552, 02 Sep 2015When this aviable now anyone know plzz tell me Its avalaible only on MI official website in white for the time being.

• Ashi

AnonD-368552, 02 Sep 2015When this aviable now anyone know plzz tell me Its availiable on MI official website only.rush

• kkk

[deleted post]Its better cam BT this battery drys quick ly and heats very fast its easy to make omlet .

When this aviable now anyone know plzz tell me

• sng666

Will a Redmi 2 Prime cover/case (usually found on eBay) fit perfectly in a Redmi 2?

• mahendra

i have reading review & ordered the redmi 2 prime

• Jatin rajai

Is this phone support CDMA & GSM card ?I have 1 CDMA & 1gsm card.

• Jatin rajai

Is this phone support CDMA & GSM card ?I have 1 CDMA & 1gsm card.

• hunter

which one is best ? redmi 2 or 2 prime ?

• hari krishnan

my battery dry for quickly. so any solution tell me

• Aroo

AnonD-343969, 02 Sep 2015Does Redmi 2 Prime Support OTG ? OTG sunction works on redmi 2 prime

• Kkoo

AnonD-435978, 01 Sep 2015My new Redmi2 prime is not support OTG pendive..any solution..??? Yes ,OTG pen drive is supported,some pen drive(unbranded) are not supported i also observed.

Pppos, 01 Sep 2015Yes redmi 2 prime has automatic call recording functionThanks for your information

Does Redmi 2 Prime Support OTG ?

Munthazir , 01 Sep 2015Yes it does support call recording Thanks for your information

Geekyranjit, 01 Sep 2015This is duplicate redmi surely. Original redmi is the real redm... moreYou literally make no sense.

• Cheekyranjit

Saurav, 30 Aug 2015Thanks geekyranjit sir for ur response. Could u pls describe the... moreMe? Sir? Why?

• Geekyranjit

Manoj Kashyap, 31 Aug 2015Dear Geekyranjit Sir, I have replacement this phone, but in new... moreThis is duplicate redmi surely. Original redmi is the real redmi. Redmi never has any issues. It is best, bester,bestest phone in the world.