Xiaomi Redmi 7A

Xiaomi Redmi 7A

Anonymous, 25 Jun 2019pointless phone in my opinion! instead of making new phone ... moreStop writing nonsense this is a much better phone than redmi 3

• No1BeatALASKA

Tae ng Pilipinas, 17 Jun 2019Yeah I agree, its 2019 already and we still get this.and that's why and because.... (^___^)

pointless phone in my opinion! instead of making new phone they should relaunch redmi 3 phone. why to make this kind of joke xiaomi? make one decent compact phone, not jokes like that. redmi 3 is much better phone than this new phone. how to call that phone? shovel with small screen? definitely not compact. definitely old redmi 3 was better than this.

• IKA

It is not 100 EUR. I order it from China for $80

Last time it was 70 euro since it fits my budget but now 100 euro? My god I'll switch to redmi 7 or redmi note 7 instead and I just save more money for that. The reasons to buy that is My backup phone. Better go the higher versions instead

• MrHernan

in a few pages it says it's a 4x1.95ghz + 4x1.45ghz and here it says 2x1.95ghz+ 6x1.45ghz what are the correct spacifications??

aknsreddy, 08 Jun 2019Wish it had no bezel, but same screenWell for just 100 euro, you can't expect that much. It seems a nice phone for this price.

FM radio with built in antenna, that's nice. No notch, that's nice too. But for 100 euro I'd better go for the Nokia 2.2 which is 90 euro, despite the notch.

Tae ng Pilipinas, 17 Jun 2019Yeah I agree, its 2019 already and we still get this.Yes, it's 2019 and we still get both affordable phones, and expensive phones. More options is a good thing.

• mcdonalöds

Anonymous, 16 Jun 2019Not Dewdrop notch its a dissapointed very poortenk God it dosnt have notch xiaomi very strong brand

• Tae ng Pilipinas

Anonymous, 16 Jun 2019Not Dewdrop notch its a dissapointed very poorYeah I agree, its 2019 already and we still get this.

Anonymous, 27 May 2019Does anyone know for how long Xiaomi support their non-Andr... morearound one year for redmi series, two years for mi series

Not Dewdrop notch its a dissapointed very poor

• Shuvo

Is this one support usb OTG........?

• bobo

Amit Sujauddin, 10 Jun 2019Nope Same as Redmi 6A Just Single Camera Design Changes Red... morejust look at the chipset of the phone 12nm and the gpu is adreno 505.

Tae ng Pilipinas, 10 Jun 2019Realme C2 or Realme 3Trash Mediatek SoC, ColorOS and you recommend these? Plus the Realme 3 is not in the same price bracket.

• Tae ng Pilipinas

Anonymous, 09 Jun 2019Worst phone? Than suggest a better phone at this priceRealme C2 or Realme 3

Wd, 05 Jun 2019Its have infrared blaster?Nope Same as Redmi 6A Just Single Camera Design Changes Redmi Logo on the front and back

• ujjal

when it will come in bangladesh?

ColinLiewTheGreat, 08 Jun 2019No. It does not have infrayed blaster. The phone that you s... moreWorst phone? Than suggest a better phone at this price