Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power

Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power

5G support

• Anies

Try infinix phone more cheaper

• Joe

negir, 31 Dec 2020I just want to know that, With this specification we can ea... moreWhich games are you playing? I have a SD665 phone and it works for me, but I don't play stuff like PUBG or Genshin Impact. From what I've played, Bloodstained is stable and fast enough on mid graphics settings, if I set the graphics to high, depending on the area, the game can get quite slow or be a bit slower than it should. Danganronpa 1 works fine, but Danganronpa 2 is choppy when walking or running around the map.
I have no issues when surfing the web but I don't use Facebook or Instagram and I doubt that any social network would have issues even on low-end hardware.

I just want to know that, With this specification we can easy use this phone as i am normal gamer, social media , video and calling.
As I know sd 662 is a good processor in mid range.

Adu, 25 Dec 2020Most major Phone Manufacturers released their POWER PHONE G... moreme too

• loay

does it has a Wireless FM radio (no wired headphones required) like normal redmi 9 ?

This phone looks far cleaner than poco M3. Plus, the stereo speakers took the experience a level up.

negir, 26 Dec 2020thanks for the reply. it means its good in this range with... morethanks for the reply.
it means its good in this range with that features.

Redmi 9 power support 5g

only availability in high-end smartphone.

3G: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps.
4G-A / LTE-A (8CA) Cat20 2000/400 Mbps.
5G: 7.5+ Gbps DL . SA / NSA / Sub6 / mmWave.

Frequency range 3500 MHz. Specific speed 2 Gbit/s.

When is available duall operating system from huawei smartphone P and Mate ?

A traditional lithium-ion battery inside a standard smartphone takes an average of about 90 minutes, and the time shrinks depending on the charger’s speed. On the other hand, a battery with a Graphine cell is much faster and a full charge of a 8000mAh battery takes about 15 minutes with a 200W charging brick.

In terms of lifespan, most of the batteries can manage around 300 and 500 charge cycles but real graphene batteries can last about 1700 cycles for the same capacity and because the cell generates much less heat, which helps to run your smartphone cooler and safer.

Date: 27/12/2020.

• Heyo

ReMo, 26 Dec 2020Yes, this product is already "TKDN" in IndonesiaHow about poco m3?

Joe, 24 Dec 2020The answer is not as simple and straightforward as you woul... morethanks for the reply.
it means its good in this range with that features.

• OMI

I Have purchased it in first sale with many CONS
1. Not haveing XIAOMI Dialer in it which means your cant use function of Auto Call Record.
2. Priviously I was using Narzo 20 which also has 6000mah battery and compare to that Redmi power battery draining so fast, Look Like 5000mah
3. Side mounted Fingerprint Is not that Good
4. Camera is very basic seems like 16MP

• ReMo

Heyo, 25 Dec 2020Will be release in Indonesia?Yes, this product is already "TKDN" in Indonesia

• Adu

Most major Phone Manufacturers released their POWER PHONE Global. Xiaomi release this REDMI 9 POWER in Nigeria. Xiaomi Fans are waiting.

• Heyo

Will be release in Indonesia?

Will this be released in Nigeria?

hhh, 20 Dec 2020i think this is better than poco m3Idk...

Whats the difference between redmi 9 and this?

TheWanderer, 24 Dec 2020fml, my mi 9t pro deserved ufs 2.2 not this weaksauce phoneUfs2.2 wasn't invented when mi 9t pro released. And you'll never notice the difference between ufs2.1 and ufs2.2