Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro

Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro

If improvve front cam, may be best one..

• Chito

Will it have an update in the future

Anonymous, 18 Sep 2019Flash via twrpokay thanks is it work with the Redmi K20 Pro indian version?

It's not even close to OnePlus 7 pro

Best, camera not perfect.. fast one

Aspok, 12 Sep 2019How to install Android 10 on K20 Pro?Flash via twrp

Silky smooth and fast perfomance realy a best phone

• BBQ

Anonymous, 15 Sep 2019Will get 5g with this phon,? I have it, and sadly it doesn't has 5g.
While being a p/p champion, it suffer the same prob like other Mi flagship:
Mono speakers at bottom.
No water-resistant.
Need global ROMs for the GPS to work properly outside of China.
Don't expect the face recognition to be better than those have the Notch.

Everything else is good, even the camera is better than Apple and on pair with Samsung. (compared to 7+/8+/Xs/Note 9 and S10).

ddas, 17 Sep 2019Pathetic selfie camera performance and same goes for low light c... moreThat camera can be fix in the future update, so we will wait for that. Once the Mi UI11 and Android10 officially rollout.

Pathetic selfie camera performance and same goes for low light camera performance. Xiaomi should improve image processing of K20pro with software update.

• Adarsh

Redmi K20 Pro

Will get 5g with this phon,?

Anonymous, 11 Sep 2019Is the global version mi9T pro better than the k20 pro? whats th... moreBTW I've forgot to tell you that I'm using the Indian Version of K20 Pro which is Raphaelin Board. and I'm here in Dubai right now. So Far No Issue with the LTE band Network. I've got the 6GB R
AM and 128GB Storage variant.

Anonymous, 10 Sep 2019K20 pro vs. Redmi Note 8 pro What's your choice?????? My major... moreofcourse K20 Pro. because it has SD855 Chipset 7nm.And you will have a good display and battery backup for gaming and multitask.

Anonymous, 10 Sep 2019K20 pro vs. Redmi Note 8 pro What's your choice?????? My major... moreofcourse K20 Pro. because it has SD855 Chipset and you can get 8GBs of RAM variant and good display for gaming.

and also don't forget to go to settings and turn on your app developer option amd tap "force 4x msaa in opengl es 2.0" for fast and smooth gameplay on PUBG Mobile and other games.

this K20 Pro supports overvlocking rapid refresh rate from 75hz to 81hz. Just check the link below!

Joe, 14 Sep 2019So far this is the only thing I'm unimpressed with. The fingerpr... morebut mine is fast and reliable without using tempered glass on my K20 Pro. Just try to update your phone maybe it can fix.

• Joe

Uhh, 12 Sep 2019Is this phone's fingerprint unlocking system better than Samsung... moreSo far this is the only thing I'm unimpressed with. The fingerprint sensor is pretty poor. Usually takes a few seconds and multiple presses to register. Pretty finicky. Everything else is great though. I would have preferred a finger print sensor on the back, much quicker.

• k2rj

ben, 12 Sep 2019works fine with Globe networkSame here I'm also from Philippines been using the phone depends on your location what service provider has the good LTE coverage
Globe has high chances of ping spikes in my location when I ML but for any other games no lagggg
So I switch to Smart cause my main game is ML low ping spike but overall good LTE supported phone

Goodluck and enjoy ^_^