Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro

Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro

ddas, 04 Sep 2019I can see a folder named "downloaded_rom" inside the file manger... moreWhen u have storage 256gb, the 2.3gb is not a big problem. Games nowadays almost 3gb-4gb on PUBG is not big deal

sohail shafayat, 03 Sep 2019front camera & telephoto sensor is too small front cam shou... moreExpecting phone that cost half the price of flagship, but spec to be better than all?

AVN83, 05 Sep 2019Yes keep the folder but delete the content as the next time when... moreDo u mean whenever a new software update comes, it gets downloaded in the "downloaded_rom" folder? If Yes, then why? This was not the case when I use to have Samsung S9+.

ddas, 04 Sep 2019Thanx, i deleted it too. But when I talked to customer care for ... moreYes keep the folder but delete the content as the next time when you want to download it will check for the same path.

If by mistake you delete the folder, create one more folder with the same name on the file manager.

AVN83, 04 Sep 2019Its just a backup file download while updating. I have deleted it.Thanx, i deleted it too. But when I talked to customer care for Mi, they said to Keep that folder.

ddas, 04 Sep 2019I can see a folder named "downloaded_rom" inside the file manger... moreIts just a backup file download while updating. I have deleted it.

I can see a folder named "downloaded_rom" inside the file manger of K20pro. Has anybody noticed it? Please advise do I need to keep this folder or can I delete this, as it is taking 2.3GB space of my mobile storage??

Niroedi, 04 Sep 2019This was excellent flagship killer mobile in 2019. I dont know w... moreYes, this is a fablus phone.low price so people blame this phon

• Niroedi

This was excellent flagship killer mobile in 2019. I dont know why some people said bad comments in this fabulous phone. Please comment after using this phone.. 😜

Model, 04 Sep 2019Use settings.. ..Will get good effectShare settings

The notify light is on the top of the front camera module and that makes it difficult to be seen.And unlike the predecessor,this phone's notify light has only one color(blue) rathan than many color.But this phone supports AOD,which can replace the role of notify light but costs more power.

sohail shafayat, 03 Sep 2019front camera & telephoto sensor is too small front cam shou... moreVery true. Selfies coming bad and not like flagship mobiles.

• Model

sohail shafayat, 03 Sep 2019front camera & telephoto sensor is too small front cam shou... moreUse settings.. ..Will get good effect

front camera & telephoto sensor is too small
front cam should have 1/2.3" 20MP and same for the telephoto cam

• anas

Wonderful performance.. Silky Smooth
Fast experienced...Gaming top performance
48 Mp killer experience . Good battery backup.

• Alex

M1903f11a model (6gb/128,global rom) is not compatibile with netflix. Why?????

OmiD, 02 Sep 2019hi guys just tell me whats your opinion?! xiaomi mi9 or redmi ... moreUsing K20 pro along with my Galaxy S10 for more than a month now . Its very good and cameras give my s10 very stiff competition.

Anon, 03 Sep 2019Quick question. Which one has the better rear camera: Mi 9 o... moreCheck the video camera comparison of "mrwhosetheboss"

I just bought the 256gb/8gb ram version of this phone and it will be replacing a hard working s8+ which I've had almost 3 years. I'm really glad this phone supports EE bands aswell. At £420 this is a bargain, I'm really looking forward to arrive now, I've never really used mini before apart from a long time ago on a custom rom so should be interesting

What settings needed to make Redmi K20pro amoled display color punchy like Samsung?