Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro

Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro

• Joe

mehtasameer2087, 24 Sep 2019There are lots of changes, not Cosmetic but under the hood, do n... moreHow are you guys getting this update? I haven't got it yet and i read that it's not released yet but soon. Or you guys are just lying....

ddas, 23 Sep 2019I finally downloaded the Android 10 update. Downloading was at b... moreThere are lots of changes, not Cosmetic but under the hood, do note that this is the fastest version of Android as of now, the cosmetic changes would come in miui 11, try and explore each option you will something new or different, check the categorisation of settings for instance,

ddas, 23 Sep 2019Hi all, today I was thinking to sell off my K20pro and today ju... moreI finally downloaded the Android 10 update. Downloading was at bit slow pace even on Wi-fi, can't see any noticeable changes except Digital Wellbeing added in the settings menu.

Hi all, today I was thinking to sell off my K20pro and today just noticed Android 10 update came for this device. Now downloading the 2.2GB update MIUI10.4.8.0.QFKINXM.. (it says MIUI based on Android 10 not sure it is the true Android 10 update)

Android official update has finally reached on this device,good job by xaiomi

• ARPcPro

Another rip off without SD card slot! If we want more storage they force us to pay their premium price.

AlexP, 22 Sep 2019That's why it's not flagship killerIt is flagship killer killer.
Btw...I am downloading android 10 right now.

ddas, 23 Sep 2019Guys I'm thinking to sell off my K20pro as bored off with it's c... more I am thinking to sell, but waiting next updation

Guys I'm thinking to sell off my K20pro as bored off with it's camera and would like to buy pixel 3aXL? What you suggest?

Gud phone gud battery backup

Anonymous, 22 Sep 2019You can't compare them because oneplus 7 pro twice more expensiv... moreThat's why it's not flagship killer

AlexP, 18 Sep 2019It's not even close to OnePlus 7 proYou can't compare them because oneplus 7 pro twice more expensive than k20 pro.

annon, 19 Sep 2019Does it have NFC? I use google pay sometimes in Dubai and i need... moreK20 pro china varient has NFC

Good phone good price

AlexP, 20 Sep 2019It can not be best. Open eyesOk Sir

Anonymous, 20 Sep 2019Worth upgrading to K20 Pro/Mi9T from a Mate 10 Pro? How does th... moreRedmi K20 Pro camera is better than the mate 10 pro. and performance is fast and fluid also battery life backup.

Worth upgrading to K20 Pro/Mi9T from a Mate 10 Pro?
How does the cameras compare?

Anonymous, 19 Sep 2019If improvve front cam, may be best one.. It can not be best. Open eyes

annon, 19 Sep 2019Does it have NFC? I use google pay sometimes in Dubai and i need... moreNO NFC, only available in China and for Mi 9T Pro version.

• annon

Aspok, 14 Sep 2019BTW I've forgot to tell you that I'm using the Indian Version of... moreDoes it have NFC? I use google pay sometimes in Dubai and i need to know if it supports