Xiaomi Redmi K30

Xiaomi Redmi K30

i7z2ce, 11 Dec 2019Maybe you and a lot of other people should stop acting like... moreAnd I'm sick of Xiaomi fanboys. It's an LCD phone with double punchole cutout being sold for the same price as a full screen OLED phone. I wanted to buy it so badly but this is so disappointing.

Anonymous, 11 Dec 2019You got all these specs for this price but you are still wh... moreYou may be happy getting an LCD phone with annoying double punchhole cutout and paying the same price as a full screen OLED phone, but I'm not.

All I can say is that don't use your opinions to out write others. If you don't like this phone please excuse. The phone is the best you can have for that price

• Sickboy

lamsa, 11 Dec 2019yeah, some people want blame 200 euro phone because dont ha... moreAbsolutely

Anonymous, 11 Dec 2019You got all these specs for this price but you are still wh... moreyeah, some people want blame 200 euro phone because dont have a feature like 800 euro phone.

The bad issue is not that there is no amoleod but that is xiaomi is making low grade lcd's with too much blue rays wich is harmful while looking at on the other hand samsung offers super amoled in the same price with a close performance and nokia has the best lcd's with its decent high quality materials ..........xiaomi's only advantage is the specs infront the price for that u get just a processor and donot complain for the other aspects of the phone

120hz really? put an amoled and this will be perfection but the price jump tho

Anonymous, 11 Dec 2019Typical xiaomi style no amoled and just the the latest cpu strange, I can also note lerger batt, different and bigger display, different camera, larger overall, 120Hz,...also prefer IPS since there possibly is no PWM, amoled has it for sure...

Anonymous, 11 Dec 2019Typical xiaomi style no amoled and just the the latest cpu Typical cheapskate complaining about more expensive features on a budget device. You want AMOLED? Get the K20, it's still available to buy and the difference between the 730G vs. the 730 is minimal. You just loose out on 120hz, bigger screen and 64MP camera.

Anonymous, 10 Dec 2019Because OLED 120hz screens are too expensive for a $200 device.I wasn't expecting this price honestly, nor an LCD tho. Anyways, I think 90Hz would've been enough.

Notsure, 10 Dec 2019Burn in, color shift, inferior technology based on organic ... moreAfter my experience with AMOLED, I find it hard to go back to LCD. The overall experience with AMOLED is great, not that I faced any problems with it.

Bennedict929, 10 Dec 2019Hey man it's 120hzWith a SD730G!
I'd actually go for an AMOLED over a high refresh-rate LCD, tbh.

Thorin, 10 Dec 2019To keep price low brother.punch hole display along with sup... moreWhat about a notch?. I never thought I'd say I want a notch but a cutout is way worse, this one in particular.

Anonymous, 10 Dec 2019The AMOLED display will come with the Pro versionYeah probably. But it would've been a perfect mid-ranger (except for the cutout, but I'd take it if it was AMOLED; notch is still better tho).
I get that the price is low, but seriously why not use an AMOLED and increase it? No one would complain I guess, not me.
I feel like it's closer to the Redmi Note line than the Redmi K line, which is supposed to be premium mid-rangers and flagship killers.

Typical xiaomi style no amoled and just the the latest cpu

Everything looks good except the UFS2.1 memory otherwise this could me my dream phone comes True.

Dz1, 11 Dec 2019Totally agree. What the hell were they thinking with this p... moreYou got all these specs for this price but you are still whining? Maybe you should work harder if you want more instead of complaining about other's hard work. Keep crying!!

Dz1, 11 Dec 2019Totally agree. What the hell were they thinking with this p... moreMaybe you and a lot of other people should stop acting like companies are required to listen to all your whining and stop acting like you're entitled to or deserve those features, maybe then they'll do it.
I'm sick of all of these "literally unusable" "what were they thinking????????" "garbage phone" "LOL F*CKING DEAD ON ARRIVAL" posts.

Thx xiaomi, IPS LCD is the best! My eyes hate AMOLED so much!!!

MichaelD, 10 Dec 2019K20 is way better than this K30. Redmi think they did somet... moreTotally agree. What the hell were they thinking with this phone? I think their budget went to that asian film star who looks a bit like a girl to advertise it, when the money should have gone to giving us better features for the price.