Xiaomi Redmi Note

Xiaomi Redmi Note

• Johan

AnonD-308151, 23 Sep 2014It's best to ask that question from the vendor themselves, as I ... moreHow is batry backup on internet

With the Redmi Note MUIU-5 the GPS turns on automatically (even if manually set to "Off") with the notification "Location set by GPS" appearing at the top. Is there a way to stop this from happening all the time since it seems to be consuming battery unnecessarily? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

• Saint

Anonymous, 23 Sep 2014My best suggestion is, pls dont go for this product...This is ju... moreBeen using it for 2 weeks already, great smartphone so far.. Great battery life.. Minor complaint, such as bug at instagram, but not so annoying either.. You definitely get more from what you pay.. Recommenddd

• sky

Kennyelfuego, 23 Sep 2014How about the weight, 199g is it not too heavy? Can one customis... morethe phone doesnt feel to heavy at all, just what u want in uour hand. ringtones, message tones, display themes, everything is customizable.

AnonD-311581, 24 Sep 2014I used to have iphone, samsung s2, s3, note1, asus zenfon 4, asu... moreOne more thing. This is first time I can use smartphone for almost 3 days. 2days +++ for minor use. 1 days ++++ for frequent use. Heavy use I'm not sure how long the battery can go. I'M THRILL

I used to have iphone, samsung s2, s3, note1, asus zenfon 4, asus nexus 7, black berry, samsung b770 pro, sony xperia Z etc. However when I had Xiaomi Redmi Note, i feel this the best phone I ever have and value for money is 11 over 10. What do you expect with RM535 you get full features 1.5ghz octa-core processor. FM feature but here mention no FM.

The problems with Xiaomi is the current OS blocking any 3rd party software which going to access their system like moving installer files to sdcard, notification of the apps etc. I think thats what make it fast and stable. 1 other problem I found my whatsapp quite lagging after a month use. Suspected whatsapp not yet compatible with octa-core or processor or chip or big file etc. Im not sure

• ahmad

Anonymous, 23 Sep 2014My best suggestion is, pls dont go for this product...This is ju... morelol. i am currently using this smartfon. it is value for money, good quality and on par with my samsung s4 and much better than iphone 5s.

AnonD-118374, 23 Sep 2014Pinas Last question Would it work globally if I bought it from... moreIt's best to ask that question from the vendor themselves, as I can only answer from my own experience with the Redmi Note (I have the Hongkong version) which is working perfectly well with internet connection here in Manila which employs the same GSM system like most countries in Asia and Europe too.

• Hasrat Ali

Considering the fact of network issue, yes there is a problem in Xiaomi phones.

Anonymous, 23 Sep 2014My best suggestion is, pls dont go for this product...This is ju... moreI am convinced that All XIAOMI AND REDMI smartphone products are of very good quality. And, value for money!

My next phone will be one of those... sorry to disappoint you.

• Kennyelfuego

How about the weight, 199g is it not too heavy? Can one customise Ring-tone, Message-ton and Alarm-tone?

• eiad

Hi please I want to know.this note is it good for playing like animal usage? :-) and does it has Google play store or what please answer my question

• Kennyelfuego

Pinas
Last question
Would it work globally if I bought it from Singapore

• wad1969

AnonD-308151, 18 Sep 2014You're welcome, it's my pleasure. Yes, from what I've read it's ... morePinas
Last question
Would it work globally if I bought it from Singapore

I want to buy this phone is any linj or store name.

And plz give pros & cons of this phn.

Thanks in advance.

• Veera

Its not a original sale on Flipkart..It is a bussines trick.. they are just increasing craz on this mobile..that is impossible 3 mints 60,000/- phone saled and after 6th minute they will show out stock.. it just busines trick to increasing craz...and demand... false sale... dont busy this phone in future...

My best suggestion is, pls dont go for this product...This is just HYPE. Wait and go for branded one's instead...
This is just one of the branding strategy........
Pls Pls Pls Pls.....Don't go for this product...... Trust me......