Xiaomi Redmi Note

Xiaomi Redmi Note

5.5... no

IBanana, 25 Sep 2014Im canceling from buying this one n im waiting for it succe... moreThough i hope this is true... lol
But man, is hard to believe.

Johan, 25 Sep 2014How is batry backup on internetBattery consumption while on Internet is good, so much better than my old HTC Sensation which runs out of juice quickly when connected to the net. Whereas before I used to bring a power bank with me everyday, now there's no need for it anymore, as the Note can last the whole dayy and more before a recharge is necessary.

AnonD-308151, 25 Sep 2014With the Redmi Note MUIU-5 the GPS turns on automatically (... moreTo answer my own question, after some investigation, it's the Google Play Services that's the culprit, turned it off from Settings->Apps, problem solved, no more GPS constantly on.

• IBanana

Im canceling from buying this one n im waiting for it succesor.i read some from website n the succesor specs are mtk6595(a 17 2.2ghz+a ? ??).FHD 5.5 inch.3500mah battery pack.4g lte.dual sim.16.32.64 n 128 gb storage(i think it wont have slot for micro SD card) n antutu score is 47235

• Johan

AnonD-308151, 23 Sep 2014It's best to ask that question from the vendor themselves, ... moreHow is batry backup on internet

With the Redmi Note MUIU-5 the GPS turns on automatically (even if manually set to "Off") with the notification "Location set by GPS" appearing at the top. Is there a way to stop this from happening all the time since it seems to be consuming battery unnecessarily? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

• Saint

Anonymous, 23 Sep 2014My best suggestion is, pls dont go for this product...This ... moreBeen using it for 2 weeks already, great smartphone so far.. Great battery life.. Minor complaint, such as bug at instagram, but not so annoying either.. You definitely get more from what you pay.. Recommenddd

• sky

Kennyelfuego, 23 Sep 2014How about the weight, 199g is it not too heavy? Can one cus... morethe phone doesnt feel to heavy at all, just what u want in uour hand. ringtones, message tones, display themes, everything is customizable.

AnonD-311581, 24 Sep 2014I used to have iphone, samsung s2, s3, note1, asus zenfon 4... moreOne more thing. This is first time I can use smartphone for almost 3 days. 2days +++ for minor use. 1 days ++++ for frequent use. Heavy use I'm not sure how long the battery can go. I'M THRILL

I used to have iphone, samsung s2, s3, note1, asus zenfon 4, asus nexus 7, black berry, samsung b770 pro, sony xperia Z etc. However when I had Xiaomi Redmi Note, i feel this the best phone I ever have and value for money is 11 over 10. What do you expect with RM535 you get full features 1.5ghz octa-core processor. FM feature but here mention no FM.

The problems with Xiaomi is the current OS blocking any 3rd party software which going to access their system like moving installer files to sdcard, notification of the apps etc. I think thats what make it fast and stable. 1 other problem I found my whatsapp quite lagging after a month use. Suspected whatsapp not yet compatible with octa-core or processor or chip or big file etc. Im not sure

• ahmad

Anonymous, 23 Sep 2014My best suggestion is, pls dont go for this product...This ... morelol. i am currently using this smartfon. it is value for money, good quality and on par with my samsung s4 and much better than iphone 5s.

AnonD-118374, 23 Sep 2014Pinas Last question Would it work globally if I bought it... moreIt's best to ask that question from the vendor themselves, as I can only answer from my own experience with the Redmi Note (I have the Hongkong version) which is working perfectly well with internet connection here in Manila which employs the same GSM system like most countries in Asia and Europe too.

• Hasrat Ali

Considering the fact of network issue, yes there is a problem in Xiaomi phones.

Anonymous, 23 Sep 2014My best suggestion is, pls dont go for this product...This ... moreI am convinced that All XIAOMI AND REDMI smartphone products are of very good quality. And, value for money!

My next phone will be one of those... sorry to disappoint you.

• Kennyelfuego

How about the weight, 199g is it not too heavy? Can one customise Ring-tone, Message-ton and Alarm-tone?

• eiad

Hi please I want to know.this note is it good for playing like animal usage? :-) and does it has Google play store or what please answer my question

• Kennyelfuego