Xiaomi Redmi Note

Xiaomi Redmi Note

Ashish, 28 Sep 2014Yesterday I received my redimi note. This phone is awesome. Came... moreUse tempered glass asap

• Ashish

Yesterday I received my redimi note. This phone is awesome. Camera quality is good. Battery backup is very good. Touchscreen is working fine. Call Connectivity is good.
I have only doubt abt corning gorilla glass screen protection....

Phone is recommended....

• Mike

AnonD-313134, 28 Sep 2014dual sim both are gsm or any one is gsm.One supports 3g another only 2g.

I read this from the web:

Redmi Note 2 Coming!!!
The much awaited Xiaomi's second generation Redmi Note specifications, price details have surfaced online, hinting that the feature-rich phablet's launch is just around the corner.

A Xiaomi community blog has leaked the alleged features of Redmi Note 2. It says that the upcoming phablet will keep the predecessor's screen size, but would come with some major upgrades in terms of internal hardware like 2.2GHz MediaTek Octa-core CPU, 3GB RAM, 20.7-megapixel camera on the rear-side and 8.0-megapixel camera, and a 3,500 mAh battery.

GUYS, what you think?
Let's see if this is what Xiaomi is planning to launch.

Said, 27 Sep 2014hi i would like to ask about facebook. why can't i update or ins... moreUninstall the old Facebook then reinstall it. Facebook on my Redmi Note works fine.

dual sim both are gsm or any one is gsm.

Said, 27 Sep 2014hi i would like to ask about facebook. why can't i update or ins... moreGoogle Play services needs to update first only then the apps will update.

• john

AnonD-312383, 26 Sep 2014I have a problem xiaomi redmi 1S When i sign in my gmail or goog... moreupdate your mobile and try

• Said

hi i would like to ask about facebook. why can't i update or install facebook? the facebook in my rdmi is pre install with older version but i can't update it.

• Semput

I facing problem while using wifi conection. The conection will freeze after about 20 sec after the phone connect to the any wifi terminal. Anybody facing the same problem like me?

fc barsa, 26 Sep 2014How to off that bro?By disabling Google Play Services but when I did that my Google Keep stopped working so I activated it back. Doing more observations, the GPS on status didn't really consume that much battery unless a GPS intensive app is working (like Waze) so I now just let it be.

• aaknightjr

why i cant transfer apps from phone storage to sd card?

Download and use the Chrome browser, see if that will work. On my Redmi Note, I've encountered log-in problem with another site when using the built-in browser provided by MIUI, not sure if this applies to Redmi 1s too but you can try it out.

I have a problem xiaomi redmi 1S When i sign in my gmail or googal play I got this message..can not establish a reliable connect to the server.This could be a temporary probleam on your android device may not be provisioned for data services.Plz Plz Plz Plz give me solution

• fc barsa

AnonD-308151, 25 Sep 2014To answer my own question, after some investigation, it's the Go... moreHow to off that bro?

5.5... no

IBanana, 25 Sep 2014Im canceling from buying this one n im waiting for it succesor.i... moreThough i hope this is true... lol
But man, is hard to believe.

Johan, 25 Sep 2014How is batry backup on internetBattery consumption while on Internet is good, so much better than my old HTC Sensation which runs out of juice quickly when connected to the net. Whereas before I used to bring a power bank with me everyday, now there's no need for it anymore, as the Note can last the whole dayy and more before a recharge is necessary.

AnonD-308151, 25 Sep 2014With the Redmi Note MUIU-5 the GPS turns on automatically (even ... moreTo answer my own question, after some investigation, it's the Google Play Services that's the culprit, turned it off from Settings->Apps, problem solved, no more GPS constantly on.

• IBanana

Im canceling from buying this one n im waiting for it succesor.i read some from website n the succesor specs are mtk6595(a 17 2.2ghz+a ? ??).FHD 5.5 inch.3500mah battery pack.4g lte.dual sim.16.32.64 n 128 gb storage(i think it wont have slot for micro SD card) n antutu score is 47235