Xiaomi Redmi Note

Xiaomi Redmi Note

AnonD-303604, 30 Sep 2014Hi guy how ur think about this phone can tell me pls .. Coz I th... moreWould rate Redmi Note battery as being good, lasts long. Today from 97% to 77% battery of intensive Internet browsing, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc. took 1-1/2 hours to consume 20%. 3100m Battery can lasts the whole day for casual internet use. At night when sleeping at 100% battery until morning, less of only 3% to 97% remaining, with data internet connected. Overall good battery stamina.

• Cool

Ashish, 28 Sep 2014Yesterday I received my redimi note. This phone is awesome. Came... moreWhere u got from this phone bro?
Plz Help bro

• ALOK

can be video call by this divice...

Hi guy how ur think about this phone can tell me pls .. Coz I thinking to getting one .. can tell me how is the battery life and etc pls thank a lot

friends i am using redmi 1s but i amnot able to play game (candy crash,saga etc)when i open game its automatically closed,other one is heating problem,and i cant download themes plz suggest the solution.........

Chocobar, 29 Sep 2014Hi guys.i wanna buy this in around this week.plz tell me what is... moreRedmi Note charger is 1A.

• XiaomiNote_User

Anonymous, 29 Sep 2014I don't know why my Xiaomi always vibrating whenever I played an... moreYou have to change the settings dude.. Turn off the Vibrate with rhythm option.. :)

• Somebody

Damn bad..contact is disconnected with Whatsapp..keep jump out to home screen from any apps, even album also..front and back camera is super bad..slow motion..just use for two weeks lol

please don't compare you with "SONY"

• SRJ

Anonymous, 29 Sep 2014I don't know why my Xiaomi always vibrating whenever I played an... morei think that was a setting that enhances the user experience while games, or beats when some music plays, so its not a problem its just a setting just disable that.

redmi 1s is chinese company,nd we know product of china,den how could we support,plz help me

• miki

Anonymous, 29 Sep 2014I don't know why my Xiaomi always vibrating whenever I played an... morei faced the same problem too. but i managed to overcome it. first you have to go to 'Setting'. then select 'sound' . and then you just have to disable the button 'vibrate with beat' . enjoy your xiaomi bro

• Malaysia

Darshan, 29 Sep 2014Blackberry 10 os is the best os ever in android and iosFull Aggree.. try it n feel it. bb 10 os

• Darshan

Blackberry 10 os is the best os ever in android and ios

I don't know why my Xiaomi always vibrating whenever I played anything which has a sound. soooo annoying. it's always vibrating when I played music, as it like a rhythm of the music. can anyone help me to fix this? I've turn it on silent mode and it didn't work.

• Chocobar

Hi guys.i wanna buy this in around this week.plz tell me what is the power output for charging.is it 2A or 1.5A.Any help would be wellcome

• gene

Whooaahh!!what is the noise when I doing video calling?

• Ashish

mahi, 29 Sep 2014howdid you purchase this phone. I want to buy one. plz help me outYou just check EBay.com find all the details.

• mahi

Ashish, 28 Sep 2014Yesterday I received my redimi note. This phone is awesome. Came... morehowdid you purchase this phone. I want to buy one. plz help me out