Xiaomi Redmi Note

Xiaomi Redmi Note

• Chocobar

AnonD-308151, 30 Sep 2014Redmi Note charger is 1A.Tq for that but how long does it take for a fully charge(from 0-100%).Which is higher on Antutu between Redmi note(3G) and Redmi note(4G LTE) coz it use Snapdragon 400 MSM8926 than the Snapdragon 400 MSM8226?.Plz someone help me

Anonymous, 30 Sep 2014Bought it today. Very worth the money. You would have to pa... morei feel the same

• raj

AnonD-313982, 30 Sep 2014friends i am using redmi 1s but i amnot able to play game (... moreI want to buy it yet

• Ameer

Thinking of getting either this phone or the Lenovo Golden warrior A8.

My concerns for this Redmi Note are as follows:
1) WEIGHT. It's mentioned 199g which is too high in smartphone standards. Is it that Heavy?

2) Only 8GB ROM. Can we transfer apps to SD Card?

3) CAMERA. Both Redmi Note and Lenovo A806 have 13+5mpx cameras. But I wonder which of these is the better one.

Glad if someone who have actually used both these devices could answer these queries. Thanks.

• Axer

Cant move app to sdcard

• Alok

Does it has video calling>

• dev

have anyone purchased from mi.com.my? is it safe?

• Parth

I brought this mobile recently. I download game candy crush saga. But I cant open it. Tried it three-four times. Downloaded but couldn't open it. So what's the reason for this? Any suggestions?

Bought it today. Very worth the money. You would have to pay twice the amount for other good brands. Very good camera. Question : anybody feel the earpiece sound is not loud enough? The date format displayed is not the same as I set. Other than that, all is good.

• azeem sonu

Anonymous, 23 Sep 2014My best suggestion is, pls dont go for this product...This ... morewhy don't buy this product

AnonD-303604, 30 Sep 2014Hi guy how ur think about this phone can tell me pls .. Coz... moreWould rate Redmi Note battery as being good, lasts long. Today from 97% to 77% battery of intensive Internet browsing, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc. took 1-1/2 hours to consume 20%. 3100m Battery can lasts the whole day for casual internet use. At night when sleeping at 100% battery until morning, less of only 3% to 97% remaining, with data internet connected. Overall good battery stamina.

• Cool

Ashish, 28 Sep 2014Yesterday I received my redimi note. This phone is awesome.... moreWhere u got from this phone bro?
Plz Help bro

• ALOK

can be video call by this divice...

Hi guy how ur think about this phone can tell me pls .. Coz I thinking to getting one .. can tell me how is the battery life and etc pls thank a lot

friends i am using redmi 1s but i amnot able to play game (candy crash,saga etc)when i open game its automatically closed,other one is heating problem,and i cant download themes plz suggest the solution.........

Chocobar, 29 Sep 2014Hi guys.i wanna buy this in around this week.plz tell me wh... moreRedmi Note charger is 1A.

• XiaomiNote_User

Anonymous, 29 Sep 2014I don't know why my Xiaomi always vibrating whenever I play... moreYou have to change the settings dude.. Turn off the Vibrate with rhythm option.. :)

• Somebody

Damn bad..contact is disconnected with Whatsapp..keep jump out to home screen from any apps, even album also..front and back camera is super bad..slow motion..just use for two weeks lol

please don't compare you with "SONY"

• SRJ

Anonymous, 29 Sep 2014I don't know why my Xiaomi always vibrating whenever I play... morei think that was a setting that enhances the user experience while games, or beats when some music plays, so its not a problem its just a setting just disable that.