Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro

Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro

• Fred 38

Reallove, 29 May 2021Amd how can I change? Ma redmi note 10 pro drains at night only 1%

• Fred 38

Fogofofofofo, 30 May 2021Have you faced any problem like over heating and fast batte... moreI bought this phone 1 month ago and no overheating or battery drain! For this money very good phone!

Usman, 29 May 2021I was blessed to purchase Redmi Note 10 pro last week. I ha... moreHave you faced any problem like over heating and fast battery drain

• Usman

I was blessed to purchase Redmi Note 10 pro last week. I have upgraded from Huawei to Redmi after 4 years. No doubt this phone is really best option for the mediocre user like me but its MIUI has bugs in it. Huawei had much liberty to explore every minor detail of OS. Xiaomi should work for its MIUI unstability, bugs and country support. Currently they are not offering MIUI options to explore in Pakistan.
Today i found 1st ad in device security & cleaner app.

I Bought one for 1 week,battery backup not bad for me but camera quality/photo resulation is quiet disappointing.call managing software is disorganised with poor arrangement system of contacts.Built in call recorder is not automatic rather it has to be used manually in each call.applications are arranged in front/walpaper page,no inner page like samsung or Huawei.overall I would recommend Huawei Nova 3i instead this one.I am not satisfied at all with this.at least with the camera.compare camera with other one before bying.Nova 3i camera seems better to me than this.

Anonymous, 28 May 2021hello, i have one question, after the first boot and use do... moreThat's an ancient Concept .. You Shouldn't Charge Your Phone More when It Is 100% and U Should Unplug It...Hope That Answers The Question

bought it a week ago. the finger sensor not so sensitive, sometime need to press finger a few times. most problem is viewing photos and video in Files Manager. you can see there are photos and video but there are in blank, can only see what are the photos are when you selected it. When I select the albums, it took 10 mins to load. the battery drained faster than my previous note 5. I had sent it to the service center to fix the problem. they claims its the software problem. after the repair it does go faster but the viewing of image and video problem remain. the technician recommended to return and claim refund. so I asked for a refund.

• Reallove

Techman, 29 May 2021i have had the phone for 2 weeks now and i had the same exp... moreAmd how can I change?

Reallove, 29 May 2021I bought that device yesterday I love it. But a considered ... morei have had the phone for 2 weeks now and i had the same experience of fast draining in standby at night. I have now switched to EU custom rom based on china beta and the battery drain is not that much now. This needs to be fixed xiaomi

• Reallove

I bought that device yesterday I love it. But a considered some battery drain issues(in my opinion) I updated the nem miui and than I made a factory reset. In the sleep time the battery drained 8-9% without using the device. Is that normal or I need to charge some time for better battery life. I'm using in 60hrz. Do I need to turn off something or uninstall?

• Nishan

Don S, 28 May 2021After 12 days, my device stopped connecting to wifi nor rea... moreWell the last option is to install new software in it

• RickRollreceived

beep bop boop, 28 May 2021is that good for this class? because the X3 pro (860) and F... moreIt is very good. This phone SoC is strong enough to play game smoothly. Unless, you're a hardcore gamer and wanting to get the best graphics and performance. Otherwise, this is more than enough. Also consider that this phone is amoled, premium designed, lightweight, and good cameras.

beep bop boop, 28 May 2021is that good for this class? because the X3 pro (860) and F... morefor the overall specs its a great score, but its not 860 that one exceeds 450k in v8, probably over 500k in the v9.
if i cared about games like a m0r0n (spelled like that cause this website has filter that prevents hurting each others feeling) i would have bought one of them, but my interest was in the bright screen, don't care about 120hz even after i experienced it i still think its a gimmick.

FatShady, 28 May 2021if people care about this stuff, the new antutu score (on v... moreis that good for this class? because the X3 pro (860) and F3 (870) are also in this pricing category

hello, i have one question, after the first boot and use do i need to charge the battery more of 100% (i mean 12 hour or more) or when it reach the 100% can i unplug?

• Gaben

Kmfyy, 28 May 2021GCam for redmi note 10 proDo you have problems using google?

• Kmfyy

GCam for redmi note 10 pro

if people care about this stuff, the new antutu score (on v9.0.8) is 339398 for 64/6GB

Please guys, what midranger (preferably from Xiaomi and Realme, in the region of $300) would you suggest for a guy who wants a reliable camera when called upon (occasionally, though), a good performance that would support occasional gaming and frequent web browsing without lag (lagging FRUSTRATES me!), a good stereo speaker and dependable battery?

My main daily phone activities are browsing the web a lot (using apps like Chrome, Facebook and Instagram) with mobile data, playing music on loud speaker for hours, gaming (just some racing, like Need For Speed and Asphalt, Football, and board games), watching a movie or two, and using its hotspot when i want to work with my pc.

Your replies are anticipated and will be very appreciated. Thanks

• Don S

After 12 days, my device stopped connecting to wifi nor reading my sim card...i dont know what to do. even a hard factory reset couldnt fix it.