Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro

Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro

• Amaree

Ali2020, 20 Apr 2021Yes but Xiaomi phones are not as good as Oppo, Huawei or th... moreAwesome phone for gaming for my opinion. It has a really smooth gameplay and great graphics while playing codm and other heavy games exept genshin becuz its a really haevy game. Also the camera is great for me becuz of its color and the light its not to dark and not to light so great phone for me im now using this for 8 days now no issueyat all still the same performance.

• Josh

The reason why we all come here, is because we don't want to regret in choosing the best phone for the next 3 or MORE years! So PLEASEE, guys, is this worth it?? P.s: I'm also starting to get pissed people going against this smartphone! Especially the normal rn 10..😡😡

kurt, 20 Apr 2021the phone have flickering issue if you switch to 120hrts...... moreevery super amoled have flickering

• MasEnha

Kevin, 22 Apr 2021Taking away the 5G hurting its salesIndeed, and Redmi Note 11 (or 20) Pro will for sure bring 5G in it's compartment.

It's now a big question whether 5G supports in current phones will supporting the next available 5G networks in our local since the frequency/bands are quite dispersed.

I'm afraid, 5G feature in current phones will be useless for upcoming selected Indonesian 5G band(s) for example.

• Josh

• Kevin

Taking away the 5G hurting its sales

if the Q3 pro was not China-only, then this phone would have been DESTROYED

Definitely this is the midrange king smart phone this year. Xiaomi did it again.

abc, 21 Apr 2021Redmi Note 10 Pro vs iPhone 12 mini Camera Comparison: R... moreBro camera isn't everything you do consider battery display quality and size of display some novalty features like IR blaster when you pay less and get a good daily driver why care about just one aspect of a phone.... That's preposterous 😂

• Gama

Video: 4k@30 fps

iPhone 12 mini front camera:
12 MP
Video: 4k@60 fps

What a difference. Thats' why iPhones are so expensive.

• Ali2020

Davieson50, 19 Apr 2021Please friends between Xiaomi MI note 10 and Xiaomi redmi n... moreDo you mean the Mi note 10 lite or the mi 10 lite?. I also want to know

no 5g... disappointing

AMIdrissi, 21 Apr 2021idk what to choose , this or the mi 11 lite (4g) or the a52... moreA52

jeffayn, 21 Apr 2021I bought this in Malaysia website, a week ago in 2021 April... moreTry calling using stock call and other apps if its still not working then return it.

• jeffayn

I bought this in Malaysia website, a week ago in 2021 April, the phone arrive looks good. But the screen turn black when play whatapp voice message is driving me crazy. Now I learn that this is about the faulty proximity sensor, and I cant find a way to disable it ... making me real mad !!!

• MasEnha

Anonymous, 20 Apr 2021well, in turkey, this phone is being sold at 500$. 270$ (p... moreIndeed, that's insane tax.

Meanwhile official Poco F3 in Indonesia is for 379$ (net) and that's for 8/256 config :)

• Zri

Few bugs eg flickering, on call screen turns black i think proximity sensor issue
Average battery timing Sot 8 hr.. On 60 hz

• JAY

Mc.Lovin, 21 Apr 2021Redmi Note 10 Pro or Mi 10T 5G???Go for mi10 t, it's processor is op

Redmi Note 10 Pro or Mi 10T 5G???