Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro

Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro

• halgurd

Pj30, 27 Mar 2022yes!! I've been using note 10 pro over a year and it&#... morexaiomi phones have strong build quality, I have redmi note 8 pro for nearly one year and half, it is working like the first day as I unbboxed brand new .

• halgurd

Anonymous, 27 Mar 2022The note 11 pro looks worse on paper, but it fixes a lot of... morethe only shortage of redmi note 11 pro is that has no 4k video recording, otherwise it looks much better than redmi note 10 pro.

It is worth to buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro in 2022?

Anonymous, 26 Mar 2022Is it worth buying? I don't want to waste my money :((The note 11 pro looks worse on paper, but it fixes a lot of issues with the 10 pro. Including overheating and display panel quality. Even the camera performance is more optimized overall despite the lacking 4k video. The design is also better in my opinion. (For reference I bought the 10 pro a week to the release of the 11 series)

yes!! I've been using note 10 pro over a year and it's still smooth as silk..

• Booby

Anonymous, 26 Mar 2022I'm planning to buy this on my bday, may something so ... moreGet the realme GT master

• Shamiul

If someone has problem with battery backup after upgrading the MIUI, please reset your phone. It might solve the battery draining issue.

Is it worth buying? I don't want to waste my money :((

I'm planning to buy this on my bday, may something so im still saving up. This is my dream phone, I wanna know if its ok to buy it, most of the reviews said that it's not worth it due to the update... please update me or let me know if it's worth it, or some tips to avoud the problem

Anonymous, 25 Mar 2022I have successfully updated it. After the update I noticed ... moreI can confirm this. I bought this phone 3 days ago, upgraded to 13 and currently idling it, battery drained to 80% when phone connected to WiFi doing nothing.

Anonymous, 23 Mar 2022how's ur experience with the android 12 update? is it ... moreHad no problems after the update. I don't see why people complaining. This is the best phone especially with the specs at this price range. Very good phone

Mario , 22 Mar 2022It is better you live that update...I regretted doing mine I have successfully updated it. After the update I noticed my battery drains very fast but phone overall performance is far better than before. Thinking of doing a factory reset if it will solve the battery problem.

• Gaben

Anonymous, 25 Mar 2022Is this still good for gaming?It's okeish, but if you are into gaming, consider something from POCO lineup like F3 or X3 Pro. Don't buy X4 Pro 5G, it's more balanced than it's predecessor, but the performance is considerably worse.

• Gaben

People here suggesting doing a factory reset after the upgrade to Android 12... It boggles my mind why would you advice anyone to do such a thing without a strong reason. Is it your first smartphone?

Is this still good for gaming?

Anonymous, 24 Mar 2022Should i do factory reset after the update of Android 12?If you come from Android 11, yes! if its just minor security updates no. Backup files first!

• Gaben

Anonymous, 24 Mar 2022Should i do factory reset after the update of Android 12?No. It doesn't make any bit of sense. Consider it only if you encounter serious problems.

• manish

Anonymous, 24 Mar 2022Should i do factory reset after the update of Android 12?yes

Anonymous, 24 Mar 2022Should i do factory reset after the update of Android 12?Yes if you encounter problems. I had to..

Anonymous, 22 Mar 2022The main reason why the cameras on RN10P fails is because t... moreI don't know how much of the issue is caused by that but I saw people fixing it by something called Reballing and not entirely replacing the motherboard. Maybe people just call it Motherboard Issue because it's much easier to say.
Also, quite a few who didn't update got this issue too.