Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G

no 4K video 30 fps ?

• NFC
    • txE
    • 01 Jul 2022

2 weeks usage. After i upgraded from redmi note 10 5G.

Conclusion, as expected from a xiaomi. Decent hardware. Terrible software.

Suitable for kids or students. Not suitable for adults, because the basic features are not reliable for work.

• e
      • eww
      • sv4
      • 28 Jun 2022

The phone is great, the battery, whatever

• Nirak
        • bxd
        • 26 Jun 2022

The phone was good. But the super amoled display is fake and bullshit. My screen have some white color if using dark mode or black wallpaper. Already claim a warranty and they give me screen replacement. And you know what,after the replacement. Still have the same problem. Xiaomi seriously giving fake super amoled.

Raafay, 18 Apr 2022Really? 4 years?Yep, check samsung's A event 2022.

venom0706, 28 Apr 2022The Redmi Note 5 Pro 5G. It's cheaper and has sharp... moreThere is no phone that is called redmi note 5 Pro 5g.

Asbin, 04 Jun 2022Is this better than note 10 pro?In some ways, but just get redmi Note 10 Pro if you don't care about updates and faster charging.

Anonymous, 16 Jun 2022Which is better this or the realme gt master edition?GT has better processor, better camera (because of better processing), better display and slimmer and lighter design.
                Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G has probably faster charging, bigger battery, stereo speakers and better build quality.

• y6V
                  • 25 Jun 2022

Anonymous, 16 Jun 2022Which is better this or the realme gt master edition?Realme gt master edition has a better processor

• A
                    • AlexN
                    • 6q{
                    • 22 Jun 2022

I use this one for couple of weeks long and I really can't understand why the site blame it in their review. Very responsive finger sensor, excellent speakers and sound, great screen so I'm able to distinguish anything in the sun! Great battery indeed. Good CPU - I didnt notice anything worrying so far. Cameras are okay for me as well.
                    I moved to Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G from Xiaomi Mi 8. It got wet and died. It was a great phone certainly but I wasn't able to read anything in the sun! It had a bad auto brightness sensor while Note 11's one has a very sensitive one. Also it had only one speaker with a poor sound. It was so poor that I didn't want to use even youtube (But for earphones was amazing), poor battery - I had to wear a charger everywhere, finger sensor wasn't bad, selfie camera was very good as well as fast CPU (Couldn't notice any difference for usual applications) but I'm not a gamer.
                    Honestly, I didn't regret that I moved to Redmi 11 pro 5G. Let's see further. Oh, and this phone is cheaper here than Poco X3 Pro (With better screen and sound but with worse camera). So it's completely affordable for its price. It's completely suitable for me as I never play games as well as video cam.
                    Game players move to Poco X3 Pro! Voila!

• A
                      • Alex
                      • 6q{
                      • 22 Jun 2022

I use this one for couple of weeks long and I really can't understand why the site blames it in their review. Very responsive finger sensor, excellent speakers and sound, great screen so I'm able to distinguish anything in the sun! Great battery indeed. Good CPU - I didnt notice anything worrying so far. Cameras are okay for me as well.
                      I moved on Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G from Xiaomi Mi 8. It got wet and died. It was a great phone certainly but I wasn't able to read anything in the sun! It has a bad auto brightness sensor while Note 11's one is very sensitive. Also it had only one speaker with a poor sound. It was so poor that I didn't want to use even youtube (But for earphones was amazing), poor battery, so I had to wear a charger everywhere, finger sensor wasn't bad, selfie camera was very good as well as fast CPU but I'm not a gamer.
                      Honestly, I didn't regret that I moved to Redmi 11 pro 5G. Let's see further. Oh, and this phone is cheaper here than Poco X3 Pro. So it's completely affordable for its price. It's completely suitable for me as I never play games as well as video cam.

• B
                        • Bud11
                        • Kx9
                        • 22 Jun 2022

If you buy this phone DONT update the android miui, you will run into much problem nfc not working sms not working. Just use the stock ROM. Turn off automatic update

• P
                          • Phreadd
                          • kDu
                          • 21 Jun 2022

Has anyone removed the thin film on the glass and installed a new screen protector? There is a factory film on the glass, but it's getting scratched.

• 20 Jun 2022

Anonymous, 16 Jun 2022Which is better this or the realme gt master edition?Xiaomi is better totally

• vxw
                              • 16 Jun 2022

Which is better this or the realme gt master edition?

• 16 Jun 2022

eko13, 14 Jun 2022It is OK and finally there is FM radio in this.yes it has FM radio & can work without Hands-free but its much better with Hands-free indoor

• 16 Jun 2022

NC32, 14 Jun 2022Anyone know if the SIM1 muting issue has been fixed in this... morewhat issue? there isn't any issue

• NC32
                                    • IbG
                                    • 14 Jun 2022

Anyone know if the SIM1 muting issue has been fixed in this phone? You have to use SIM2 so it makes the SD card slot unusable.

• e
                                      • eko13
                                      • S4b
                                      • 14 Jun 2022

It is OK and finally there is FM radio in this.

• 13 Jun 2022

Halgurd, 12 Jun 2022believe me xaiomi mid range ohones are better than samsung ... moreexactly. last black Friday in Europe showed that (Xioami was 1st at selling mobile phone)