Xiaomi Redmi Note 13 Pro

Xiaomi Redmi Note 13 Pro

• Sam
  • Kxb
  • 15 Mar 2024

Propane001, 15 Mar 2024Hi friends I'm looking to buy the Redmi note 13npr... moreI would say overall a54 goes ahead...only case i would say for gaming with 3.5 mm jack feature combo goes well but overall a54 i suggest

Hi friends

I'm looking to buy the Redmi note 13npro or the galaxy A54, my main uses are camer and performance, what would you choose. Both phones are priced similarly in my country

Thanks

• m
      • msg
      • sxs
      • 15 Mar 2024

does anyone know how durable this phone is if you drop it without any screen protector? also where do you buy a very good screen protector for this?

• D
        • Hxt
        • 15 Mar 2024

PetrovBG, 15 Mar 2024The screen is actually its strongest suit - with this brigh... moreMy complain is literally just the size, I'm one of those that like small phones, like my Zenfone 9. Apart from that, this Redmi looks brilliant.

AnonD-1147675, 15 Mar 2024Snapdragon 7s gen 2, 16 GB of RAM... and a 3.5mm jack! It&#... moreThe screen is actually its strongest suit - with this brightness and aspect ratio, it's flagship level.

• D
            • Hxt
            • 15 Mar 2024

Snapdragon 7s gen 2, 16 GB of RAM... and a 3.5mm jack! It's so beautiful... If only the screen weren't so big...

• Smooth Tech
              • IAk
              • 14 Mar 2024

Anonymous, 14 Mar 2024But most of chinese phones are Samsung wannabe.. If i we... morewell, Samsung phones you cannot put a good glass screen protector on them because of the under display Finger-Print not responding. Let's not forget about the the Face ID. It is Fake! it doesn't have any hardware inside the phone for the Face ID and that's why it is not 100% accurate it will miss or not function in dimly or dark areas. And the finger print issue it is a Hit or Miss and sometimes won't accept your finger print the first or second time. Samusng phones need to be fixed and hopefully, Samsung addresses these issues in the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S25 series'. UNTIL THEN ENJOY!

• Smooth Tech
                • IAk
                • 14 Mar 2024

PetrovBG, 14 Mar 2024Samsung mid-rangers don't have a 3.5mm jack and most n... moreGood choice! and you get a lot for your money. Samsung phones you cannot put a good glass screen protector on them and the Face ID is fake it doesn't have any hardware inside for the Face ID and that's why it is not 100% accurate it will miss or not function in dimly or dark areas. And the finger print issue it is a Hit or Miss and sometimes won't accept your finger print the first or second time. Samusng phones need to be fixed and hopefully, Samsung addresses these issues in the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S25 series'. uNTIL THEN ENJOY! THE NOTE PRO 5G A FANTASTIC PHONE FOR THE PRICE!

Anonymous, 14 Mar 2024But most of chinese phones are Samsung wannabe.. If i we... moreSamsung mid-rangers don't have a 3.5mm jack and most notes do. So much for being a "copycat". If Samsung decides to make proper mid-rangers again (I just replaced my Galaxy A72 with the Note pro 5G), they can have my money (Well, after 2-3 years).

• M
                    • M.n
                    • SqW
                    • 14 Mar 2024

PetrovBG, 13 Mar 2024Yes, I have it in Europe.doesn't exist. or do you mean apps from the AppStore?

• ?
                      • 6c1
                      • 14 Mar 2024

you have to suffer, 27 Feb 2024the sim tray take over the space of the bottom side, at lea... moreBut most of chinese phones are Samsung wannabe..

If i were to choose phone with middle punch hole, i would choose Samsung phone instead, not pixel, not chinese phones.

Nick, 13 Mar 2024Does it have hardware fm radio? Thanks No. I installed it, but still didn't work - guess it lacks receiver.

Parviz , 13 Mar 2024 Is there a software to record conversation sound for this... moreYes, I have it in Europe.

• P
                            • Parviz
                            • HI1
                            • 13 Mar 2024

Is there a software to record conversation sound for this phone?

• N
                              • Nick
                              • m1G
                              • 13 Mar 2024

Does it have hardware fm radio? Thanks

Kocka u venu se bock, 09 Mar 2024There is, Honor Magic 6 Lite is one of themNo hp jack, no stereo speaker, no camera ois and redmi has bttr display

• ?
                                  • CbE
                                  • 12 Mar 2024

I'm encountering a problem with the Themes app on my Redmi Note 13 Pro. First of all it's not showing it in my app drawer but after I uninstalled the updates from settings - apps it's get appear for while (like 1 to 2 mins) Whenever I try to open the app, it either doesn't respond or displays a notice saying it's not available in my region, even though it's installed. I've also noticed that after clearing the app data, the problem persists.

*Device Information:*
                                  - Model: Redmi Note 13 Pro
                                  - OS: MIUI 13
                                  - Region: India

*Steps I've Tried:*
                                  1. Clearing app data and cache.
                                  2. Restarting the device.
                                  3. Contacting customer care, who suggested the above steps, which unfortunately didn't resolve the issue.
                                  4. Considering formatting the device, but unable to do so as the device is financed by Bajaj Finance and cannot be formatted until it's fully paid off.
                                  5. I tried to chage the region also but it's not working, either the blotware games get installed 😅

*Additional Notes:*
                                  - This issue started since I bought this device
                                  - All other apps and functions on my device are working fine.
                                  - I've checked my region settings and they seem to be correct.

• l
                                    • liftomatic
                                    • N7G
                                    • 12 Mar 2024

After all the comments and review. I bought one , the pro 4G version. I am an average user. I hardly play games and I'm 95% within wifi range. I deleted all bloatware and reconfigured notifications the way I like it. The phone is pretty smooth to me. I am currently downloading HyperOS today. Can't wait to test it out.

Daggy , 06 Mar 2024Does not have 4k video as purported 5G is only available f... moreI have the note 13 pro 5g version and I'm very happy with the purchase, and I can confirm that it has 5G and records at 4k.

Dez, 10 Mar 2024Worked in a phone shop: whenever this phone comes up, I usu... moremake sure to put a proper screen protector, not all screen protectors are made equal. especially on phones with in display fingerprint sensor.