Xiaomi Redmi Note 13 Pro

Xiaomi Redmi Note 13 Pro

• ?
  • 0Cj
  • 28 Jan 2024

ashrobb, 27 Jan 2024Please report how is battery life after a few days. And if ... moreI'm using this phone from some days and it's a very good phone with a good camera, battery, display etc.

• 28 Jan 2024

M.n, 27 Jan 2024yes, works perfectlyThank you 👍

noni, 27 Jan 2024I bought the phone yesterday, it's beautiful. I'm... morePlease report how is battery life after a few days. And if YouTube serves you HDR videos (I assume you have a Global unit)

• n
        • noni
        • 0FJ
        • 27 Jan 2024

I bought the phone yesterday, it's beautiful. I'm very satisfied

• K
          • Kenneth
          • xjH
          • 27 Jan 2024

When the full review drop?

• D
            • Dr Tawandah
            • NuU
            • 27 Jan 2024

Something must be done on selfie camera...16mega pix must be upgraded to somethin betta

• 27 Jan 2024

Caz42, 26 Jan 2024Can anyone who owns the RN13 pro please tell me if the 120h... moreyes, works perfectly

• 26 Jan 2024

Can anyone who owns the RN13 pro please tell me if the 120hz refresh rate can be set to 60hz instead ?

Thanks.

• 26 Jan 2024

ashrobb, 26 Jan 2024Helio G99 is the Note 13 Pro 4G version. Snapdragon 7s Gen ... moreDefinitely ash, I know someone who did this too and it's an easy mistake to make.

nickv, 25 Jan 2024why in my Country comes with the MediaTek Helio G99 Ultra p... moreHelio G99 is the Note 13 Pro 4G version. Snapdragon 7s Gen 2 is the 5G one. People need to be aware of that before they make a mistake wanting to buy this. Same thing happened with 12 Pro series, where many got the 4G version (which was an older model, rebranded) and not the actual new release.

• 26 Jan 2024

M.n, 26 Jan 2024By the way, the call quality is 10 times better than the max3Good to know the call quality is better as I'm having a few problems with that recently, people calling me are breaking up and I keep having to ask them to repeat what they said.

Glad you're happy with the RN 13 pro, I think I'll probably get that too. I love my big screen and this phone has been brilliant until recently when android 10 has problems with YouTube comments section.

I hope I don't buy a new one and go back to Max as I bought the Samsung A34 and went back to my Max 😄😄

By the way, the call quality is 10 times better than the max3

• 26 Jan 2024

Caz42, 26 Jan 2024Hi, I'm still using Mi Max 3 too and I'm going to... moreNot necessarily, it is much lighter and more comfortable, Mi max 3 seems very bulky to me now, and I wonder how crazy I was to even carry such a big phone

• 26 Jan 2024

M.n, 22 Jan 2024Bought it today, feels good and valuable, battery seems to ... moreHi, I'm still using Mi Max 3 too and I'm going to buy the Redmi note 13 pro or the Poco X6 pro, undecided.

Does the screen seem really small compared to your Max 3 ? I'm really going to miss the Max 3 nice wide screen but I need to upgrade after 4 years 😄

• n
                                • nickv
                                • 3bm
                                • 25 Jan 2024

why in my Country comes with the MediaTek Helio G99 Ultra processor? and there is no that little square pad under need the cameras? I am from eastern Europe. Any other country with same issue?

Personally liked this one's looks on the back lol much more cleaner and simpler than Poco's recent releases.

I would've gladly went for the Poco X6 Pro but I really dislike the back design of that one. It's just not for me...

• 24 Jan 2024

Pjer, 23 Jan 2024And fm radio???I have 3.5 but no radio. Neither does call recording. These Google apps are garbage. MIUI dialer and SMS apps were better

• 24 Jan 2024

Eric20, 23 Jan 2024Could you tell me the LTE bands it supports?I don't have the packaging here now, it's the global version 8/256.

• 24 Jan 2024

Anonymous, 24 Jan 2024Nah, that's not it - it is also throttling too much, s... moreare you a gamer? I don't play, my phone is completely normal, it only gets slightly warm when charging quickly, but that should only be done in exceptional cases anyway. I'm quite satisfied. The line in the dock also disappeared after I turned everything on