Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (MediaTek)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (MediaTek)

Takes more than 1month to recover worst phone dmn😑

• Sadhna

Worst phone. Camera quality is so poor and issue with connecting wifi.

• Dons

Niraj kumar, 02 Apr 2017It's worse phone... Please don't buy redmi any product.. . It ... morei think RN note 3 with Snapdragon Version more smoothly, i used it more than 6 months and everything just fine

• Niraj kumar

It's worse phone... Please don't buy redmi any product.. . It will work for 3-4 month but after it will hanged up.. . Mine phone is in care .. And I m barking like a street dog but no one is helping me... Don't buy redmi

• Subhash Gandha

I have note 3 since last six months. I am an IDEA customer. Since last 3-4 days I am facing a abnormal problem. I can not receive incoming calls. All my incoming calls get the answer "the number is not reachable". Outgoing, SMS etc... all services ok. On complaining to IDEA, they said change the SIM. I changed the SIM but the problem is same. If I use my card in other phones (right now I am using in other mobile), there is no problem. I tried to use other companies SIM in my redmi phone, that is also working. Problem is when I use my SIM in my phone. What to do...... any solution

• shashidhar

Dear sir, ipurchased note 3 on 16/12/2016.On12/1/2017 there was a problem TP NOT WORKING got Reassembled by Sathish Kumar at Service Center at BTM Bangalore. Today again the problem in the mobile what i should do pls inform me early. My invoice No.1417776912115670

• Ravi kiran

Having issues with audio jack in Phone, software version of the phone.

• seenu

When I unlocked my redmi note 3 mobile than seen that please press volume up button with back button .

Whenever i open my gallery after using the cleaner in mi security the image needs thumbnails download everytime i open it..
Please fix the problem.

T, 24 Nov 2015xiaomi must be crazy.... they just release redmi note 2 less tha... moreNot cracy it is fake policy n service expart .if problem in divice pay costomer .n he said u r warrnty cancaled hahaha .shame on within 30 days i m loss 9999

• Sachin

Durga , 04 Feb 2017Its really a bad phone it has lots of problems and each time the... moreYes realiy bad hand set also my phone was dead hanset overheat n off. inturnaly wet chemical foun n servise expart said it was water from outsit lol n shame on .plz try conssumer cort urly i do next 2days

• akhil

I'm using redmi note 3 and I'm facing a problem in my phone.
my redmi note 3 is not charging I already used some other redmi charger but no use
I'm still waiting for a solution 😞

• BISHWA

battery is charging very slowly and it is draining fast although it is has got 4000mah battery

Anonymous, 10 Feb 2017after removing my headphone that sign remaining the same for man... morem also facing the same prblm

Don't buy; a have it almost one year and still have the same android version (5.0.2). Mediatek version never again

• Yash

Gallery have same problem but I also fase problem in camera in night I can't get photos in this phone 16 megapixel camera but actually it is not if anybody want to buy this phone for camera do not buy ( very bad camera)

I have redmi mi note 3 phone with latest miui 8.1.3.0. the gallery is not working properly, sometimes the gallery is stuck. I can't zoom can't change the photos properly . then it's showing like close gallery app.if anyone have a solution to solve this issue kindly let me know.

• Dedi

Anonymous, 10 Feb 2017after removing my headphone that sign remaining the same for man... morePlease install at Playstore SoundAbout application, you're set as per you need.

• chinna

I have not came any update i have some problem when I have not connected to head phone the symbol was showing on screen it is not speaking any voice

Anonymous, 14 Feb 2017same issue with me..i can't able to turn on my cell after automa... moreI am facing the same problem. Mobile screen turns black immediately after I pick the call. Please help. What is the solution....?