Xiaomi Redmi Note 7

Xiaomi Redmi Note 7

scopeman, 17 Jun 2019Naw, that was me. I don't know what your argument is about. I bo... moreIs there a Special settings for the GCAM to make the camera beast?... Because I installed GCAM and there was no Difference between the GCAM and the normal camera. Same quality

g0rdy, 17 Jun 2019and if what? are you the one making comments about attaching a l... moreNaw, that was me. I don't know what your argument is about. I bought this phone for the snapdragon 660. I figured since a Redmi Note 5 and an S2 maintain decent fps at low settings (SD625), perhaps a 660 would be better. And it is. for 1 match. Then it throttles so hard it becomes unplayable. I merely attached a small laptop fan to the area around the fingerprint, which get's hottest. With a few tweaks, the temperature never gets past 43% and therefore, no throttling. Also I use GFX tools to lower resolution to 720p. Aside from PUBG, it is quite a great phone, and GCam makes the camera an absolute beast.

g0rdy, 17 Jun 2019and if what? are you the one making comments about attaching a l... moreYou're right. All bad reviews, probably 100s of them here you see about it overheating, lagging, camera, battery, speed were written by me, right?
It's frustrating enough I wasted money on it that took me 7 months to save to buy a decent phone for myself after 5 years of using a broken phone from all the sides. I'm literally heartbroken after seeing better alternatives. Someone convinced me for this phone because it gets updates a lot but they don't do anything other than wasting my limited mobile data. I keep hoping there will be a update where its issues will be fixed but I see no difference in 4 months . I don't recommend this phone to anyone that has to work hard to earn enough money to afford this phone. It's not worth experimenting with. I'm stuck with this phone for at least a few years now if it can last that long. All I wanted was a good phone that would last a few years, give good battery and let me enjoy games and my passion of photography.

No I'm not the laptop guy.
No I'm not the other guy.
No I'm not that guy either.
No I didn't say realme 3 heats up less. But I watched a game test after reading a little of your people discussion and I also confirm realme does heat up less and play games smoother.
I game inside my house in I think , 35-40°C. I don't have air conditioning but it makes no sense why I should have air conditioning to keep this phone from overheating???? I do have a water pump air cooler in my room which probably makes room temperature around 30°C.

• voxx

maybe with realme 4 release, redmi note 7 price will drop ?

• g0rdy

Anonymous, 17 Jun 2019Your brains couldn't register anything starting from "And if you... moreand if what? are you the one making comments about attaching a laptop cooler to a smartphone while gaming? youre both anonymous i couldnt recognize whos who. or you are one and the same idiot commenting and agreeing on yourself? where do you game anyway since you are experiencing overheating and slowdown while gaming compared to realme 3? are you in hell or something? dont you have any air conditioner on your house? even an electric fan would not help heating up a device when playing in a high ambient temp environment, even if you have a watercooled device. go ahead, and watch videos again or read comments, to widen your knowledge. your anonymous brother will agree with you. thats what he always did. thats why hes THE expert. lol.

The pro version can't record video for more than 5 minutes properly. It starts throttlign.

• voxx

Anonymous, 16 Jun 2019I didn't because I don't have quick charger, sorry mate :)saw on youtube, RN7 quick charge is only 12W (6 volt / 2 ampere)
not 18W (6 volt/3 amp or 9 volt/2 amp)
what a let down

imax3000, 15 Jun 2019yes im face the same problem.. charge battery 100% and left for ... moreI've same issue since month. It's either battery quality/degradation problem or software bug displaying wrong battery.

g0rdy, 16 Jun 2019head to youtube? read reviews? lol now i know you dont really ow... moreYour brains couldn't register anything starting from "And if you own it..."?

He is correct. I've had this phone for 4 months now. It is not a good quality phone. Poor camera, poor battery, heating too much, screen scratches and lag in games. I don't think this phone even has snapdragon 660. And video recording is a nightmare.

Max, 15 Jun 2019What is size of the system storage of 64GB and 128GB model? (Set... moreSystem storage of a 128GB model is 13.23GB

This phone throttles so hard when playing PUBG that I had to attach an actual laptop fan to the back

voxx, 16 Jun 2019did you check with usb voltmeter, what is voltage & ampere w... moreI didn't because I don't have quick charger, sorry mate :)

• g0rdy

Anonymous, 15 Jun 20191. Head over to YouTube. RN7 frame drops every now and then in P... morehead to youtube? read reviews? lol now i know you dont really own or tested these devices. you just read opinions, watch some reviews then go to a forum site and show your expertise. what an idiot. realme has good battery because it has a crappy 720p display compared to the 1080p screen of rn7. and no, i did not experience frame drops even once considering that the gpu has to render a full 1080p display compared to the 720p of realme which by the way is only stutterless when set to low mid balance settings. buy the phones and experience it yourself instead of pointing to youtube video craps or opinions from newbie users who dont know what theyre talking about. realme's crappy mali g51 is good for media consumption but is not good enough for real gaming. adreno 512 kicks ass. stop this crap.

• voxx

Anonymous, 15 Jun 2019Buy ugreen charger from Ali, it is about 10$ and it supports QC4.0did you check with usb voltmeter, what is voltage & ampere when RN7 Quick Charge ?

Anonymous, 15 Jun 2019Well I really don't know because I don't have it, but I read on ... moreThen the QC 3 is not that far from it's performance, thnak you for info tho.

redAna, 15 Jun 2019Does it charge faster tho?Well I really don't know because I don't have it, but I read on some forum that ugreen has quality chargers which support QC4.0, I think it is faster maybe 10-15 minutes than basic charger which comes with phone

• Annonymous

imax3000, 15 Jun 2019yes im face the same problem.. charge battery 100% and left for ... moreI think its bug in software, not a faulty battery, otherwise battery timing is ok no issues with it.

Anonymous, 15 Jun 2019Buy ugreen charger from Ali, it is about 10$ and it supports QC4.0Does it charge faster tho?

Anonymous, 14 Jun 2019A50 or RN7? I had same dilemma and I bought rn7, it was about 50€ cheaper than A50 and A50 didn't have any better thing to me (camera and battery) so I bought rn7