Xiaomi Redmi Note 7

Xiaomi Redmi Note 7

Usame Aß, 18 Aug 2019I want to buy the note 7 next month, any advices ?Nah get mi 9t

C J, 12 Aug 2019Its like you guys dont notice that theres an issue in mic channe... morelol it's still not fixed? A lot of users have been reporting this problem for months now. I don't use this device anymore lmao

Manu, 15 Aug 2019I am from sri lanka. I previously used Galaxy A5 2017 and then I... moreYou speak the truth my man. But A30 doesn't offer much.

Not sure if you've Realme, Huawei and Nokia there but you can get better phones. They all cost similar where I live:
Nokia 8.1, Realme 3 Pro, Nokia 7 Plus, Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 or if you want a gaming beast, get Nokia 8 which outperforms Pocofone F1.

• asian

Mahdi., 17 Aug 2019Hi, does this phone support otg, its very important for me to reply.nope

• Aler

My Redmi note 7 has problems with video quality.
How can I solve this problem?

Usame Aß, 18 Aug 2019I want to buy the note 7 next month, any advices ?go for it, bang for buck

good price, bad phone.

• Hamza

NT, 18 Aug 2019There is some issue in Redmi Note 7 like connectivity problem an... moreIt's not bug it's feature

• Usame Aß

I want to buy the note 7 next month, any advices ?

• NT

There is some issue in Redmi Note 7 like connectivity problem and while i play game, mobile going switch off automatically.

Ive used redmi phone for years..for me redmi note 7 is the best experience phone use.keep the nice job xiaomi.

• gengizkhan

the corning gorilla glass 5 not that hard .. my redmi note 7 fall from my pocket less than a meter away from the ground..and the front glass corning gorilla glass5 crack even with screen protector .. very disapointed ..sad. this is true story .

• Aler

My Redmi note 7 has problems with quality.
How can I solve this problem?

• Mahdi.

Hi, does this phone support otg, its very important for me to reply.

• Leonelle

I use this phone in my daily life, the battery lasts for two days with mid to bleow mid usage, with high temperatures and cool places, I haven't found any issue with reception or hate up, I can't deny that the phone needs little software optimization and that's it...

Manu, 15 Aug 2019I am from sri lanka. I previously used Galaxy A5 2017 and then I... moreA30 is worse at receiving signals

Anonymous, 16 Aug 2019The phone you have is Redmi 7, not Redmi Note 7What are ypu talking about?

• DONATI

Manu, 15 Aug 2019I am from sri lanka. I previously used Galaxy A5 2017 and then I... moreNot good in the games 😒

• Indre

Do not buy this crap!Selfies pictures colors are bad , somefeaturrs of phone are messed up and the worstoart is a sensor:it dials otger numbers and opends windows while you are talking with somebody!Eaven if you change sensor settings,still it does that.

Anonymous, 16 Aug 2019The phone you have is Redmi 7, not Redmi Note 7Wrong