Xiaomi Redmi Note 7

Xiaomi Redmi Note 7

• Aler

My Redmi note 7 has problems with quality.
How can I solve this problem?

• Mahdi.

Hi, does this phone support otg, its very important for me to reply.

• Leonelle

I use this phone in my daily life, the battery lasts for two days with mid to bleow mid usage, with high temperatures and cool places, I haven't found any issue with reception or hate up, I can't deny that the phone needs little software optimization and that's it...

Manu, 15 Aug 2019I am from sri lanka. I previously used Galaxy A5 2017 and then I... moreA30 is worse at receiving signals

Anonymous, 16 Aug 2019The phone you have is Redmi 7, not Redmi Note 7What are ypu talking about?

• DONATI

Manu, 15 Aug 2019I am from sri lanka. I previously used Galaxy A5 2017 and then I... moreNot good in the games 😒

• Indre

Do not buy this crap!Selfies pictures colors are bad , somefeaturrs of phone are messed up and the worstoart is a sensor:it dials otger numbers and opends windows while you are talking with somebody!Eaven if you change sensor settings,still it does that.

Anonymous, 16 Aug 2019The phone you have is Redmi 7, not Redmi Note 7Wrong

ShuGa, 15 Aug 2019I think your problem is because u got a chinese rom instead of a... moreThe phone you have is Redmi 7, not Redmi Note 7

• Dilovar

Naganaveen india, 09 Aug 2019I am from Kuwait . I have note 7 global version, Every thing ok... morevery funny, i believe any phone will heat up in Kuwait

• atlaas

daAresinger, 15 Aug 2019How to ruin any interest with one simple feature: "There is no A... moreBoss, are you aware you can put a different launcher on there? Its not like an iphone where you're extremely restricted.

daAresinger, 15 Aug 2019How to ruin any interest with one simple feature: "There is no A... morePlease Install Poco launcher, and simply enjoy the device. Thanks

• Manu

I am from sri lanka. I previously used Galaxy A5 2017 and then I bought Redmi Note 7. Redmi Note 7 is not worth the money. This phone needs much signals for the calls to be clear and internet to function well. But my previous Galaxy A5 2017 is more powerful than this. This is my true experience having used these two phones. Redmi Note 7 has 48MP camera but I don't think it takes excellent photographs. Its camera is good but not excellent. If anyone targets to buy this phone, I must advise you that you must be very carefull.. Now I am using Galaxy A30 which is a much better phone than Redmi Note 7. If you are saying Redmi Note 7 is good, think you have seen the phone only in its paper specifications and not by real hands-on experience. My final advise...if you are planning to buy this phone, Please use this phone at your home at least a day by borrowing this phone from a friend using this one and if you are satisfied,then buy. Otherwise, don't buy this.. Galaxy A30 is a much better phone in this price range. Thank You!

How to ruin any interest with one simple feature: "There is no Appdrawer"

Why? Who thinks that's a good idea?

Well, goodbye.

• Khaja

Gaysin, 10 Aug 2019My pubg always disconnected from server. How to fix? I use wifi.I have the same problem in samsung j7 pro, its not because of the the device. its connectivity problem.

• Meraj

Good

• Meraj

Xiaomi Redmi note 7 so wonderful

• Ah leong from malays

Redmi note 7 still same problem even we complaint so many time but still no improvement like before redmi note 4,5,6
GPS is Big issue, cant lock GPS lousy phone
Think twice before Buy any product from xiaomi!!!!!!.....

Jblev334, 07 Aug 2019How is Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 a "Note" phone? Does it come with a s... moreIt's just bigger an better battery

Amadith, 14 Aug 2019I bought this a few months back unlocked, great phone on hardwar... moreGoogle play store/Netflix/download.