Xiaomi Redmi Note 7

Xiaomi Redmi Note 7

Anonymous, 23 Aug 2019I bought this device about 2 weeks ago and overall it's a really... moreI'm fully charge within 2 hours maybe that's normal on my Redmi Note 7.

I bought this device about 2 weeks ago and overall it's a really solid phone. However the charging speeds are quite slow. Does anyone have any quick charge recomendations? Thank you.

• nesti

I have 24 hours with redmi note 7! i don't see like a bad cell phone i have been using the internet i think 1,5 or 2 hours i have been talking for about 2 hours and lost 52% battery... the camera I doesn't think it's 48 but for $ 220 one should not expect the miracle! camera is normal make good photo. no echoes like I read through posts. even with video call i was talking is normal.it is not very practical because it is a heavy weight...facial recognition is faster than fingerprinting .for the gaming part I don't know how functional it is? design if it would be 5.5 better but also how it is is fine .. i don't know after a few days whether it will be ok or not

• User.ini

Ella, 22 Aug 2019Better buy samsung i just buy redmi note 7 and the camera when u... moreDid you use pro mode on the camera?

Jeev Jeevan, 22 Aug 2019Hello Friends, which phone is best Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 or Samsun... moreMi Note 7

• Sivaram

i brought one week back redmi note 7s , the mobile is getting switch off randomly though charging is around 80% and also it is getting hanged let me know what may be the problem

• Jeev Jeevan

Hello Friends, which phone is best Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 or Samsung A30 kindly advise.

• Ella

marcos14, 20 Aug 2019any advice which is better redmi note 7 or samsung galaxy A7? th... moreBetter buy samsung i just buy redmi note 7 and the camera when u videocalling is real sucks i hope they can fixed it if its just only on the settings 😣😣😣

• C J

tetukka76, 20 Aug 2019what's wrong with this phone? whether it is some program failure... moreMic channeling is the problem

I own A xiaomi Redmi note 7 the camera is great and the performance the only problem is though it's LTE but my network doesn't recognize it.

Best phone

• Black Lotus

marcos14, 20 Aug 2019any advice which is better redmi note 7 or samsung galaxy A7? th... moreSamsung A70 have better performance, but redmi note 7 is ok, and for so much less. So you have to make a choice. More money or more power in your packet after the buy.

• C J

Anonymous, 19 Aug 2019lol it's still not fixed? A lot of users have been reporting thi... moreIm glad you noticed my comment I've been posting this a couple of times i thought im the only one who knows that problem

• tetukka76

Anonymous, 19 Aug 2019lol it's still not fixed? A lot of users have been reporting thi... morewhat's wrong with this phone? whether it is some program failure or something else?

any advice which is better redmi note 7 or samsung galaxy A7? the performance?
i need to buy next week..thank you.

• ViEurope

yirene, 12 Aug 2019Comforting to know. I had another redmi that has lasted 3 years.... moreMe too, thanks for comment I want to buy that and my redmi3 lasted 3 years. A few issues with find signal when changing countries and a bad front camera (from day 1) with very low lighting. But stable phone nice features great duration for great price.

• tetukka76

Anonymous, 19 Aug 2019You speak the truth my man. But A30 doesn't offer much. Not s... moreNokia 8 outperforms pocophone f1?

Aler, 18 Aug 2019My Redmi note 7 has problems with video quality. How can I solv... moreInstall gcam

Annonymous, 19 Jul 2019I am using this phone around 3 months and it is really good. No... moreVery correct, all phones has their pros and cons, even apple phones, so do your research on the phone that's within your budget and after you buy don't complain.