Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro

Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro

i just bought this note8 pro and i did a full 100% charge and left it off for some hours....i just started using it few mins ago to set it up when the battery just dropped from 100% to 98% in 2mins of powering d phone on. what could have caused the dropping of d battery % so quickly? pls need answer...

Screen protection is very poor...

• mjecio

is there function knock to unlock screen? I use phone on bike in waterproof case and cant take it of everytime i need to check my mobile

Anonymous, 07 May 2020It was only in the browser OR only the browser was tested... sur... more"It was only in the browser OR only the browser was tested... sure enough the whole system could be compromised." By that logic Samsung or Apple could be spying on you with the whole OS.

"And try suing a company inside chiina... you would be laughed at.... you know what happened to those doctors and other people that tried to warn about COVID... didn't they just vanished into thin air forever?" Ever heard of Huawei. How do you think they got into their situation.

"Feel free to recommend these phones to gamers and other people that don't handle sensitive information in their phones but without any facts in hand I wouldn't be encouraging people to dismiss their common sense. You may learn too late you gave bad advise." Yeah no buddy, we've already established that it's just the browser, and to assume it's not just the browser would be the same as assuming Samsung or Apple spies on you. You don't have any evidence to prove it.

And learn proper English.

Amiri Hossein, 01 May 2020Guys I have a question. why the short video can record video ... moreAny answer?

joe nodden, 02 May 2020Ugh I despise shallow minded people like you. First of all, that... moreIt was only in the browser OR only the browser was tested... sure enough the whole system could be compromised.

• Moch

Guys it is really simple n easy thing to update to android 10 for all version note 8 pro. No need root really! What you need to do is browsing the net! I updated my global version to android 10 now..n what i experienced there is no big differences compare to android 9. Hope this can calm down for those who r waiting for update! Cheers!

• babak

Mobiletrend, 05 May 2020i cant able to connect to fitbitit is the problem frok fitbit. my friend has same problem on samsung too

• Krishna

Miui 12 update please replace the dialler message and contact stock apps we want mi apps

• Mobiletrend

i cant able to connect to fitbit

• Mkbhd

sai teja, 05 May 2020worst phone i have ever used , tons of bugs ,miui official launc... moreI can relate to this I hope they fix on miui 12. Sometimes my volume button does not work and my phone keeps rebooting to factory mode and the pubg reconnect issue there are a lot of bugs

i brought new red mi note 8 pro within 3 months its charging port gone ,,,,,i cant charge my phone i think there are lot more complaint about the same issue...is anybody know whats the problem or why it happened ..still it is in warranty period..

• Ritoufe

Djshep, 25 Apr 2020Avoid this phone. If you connect a Bluetooth device and try to u... moreYou do not have the whole picture, I ran into the same problem and was able to solve it easily.
Wifi 2.4Ghz + bluetooth for headset or speakers etc. works FINE, no wifi speed problem.
BUT
Wifi 2.4Ghz + Bluetooth for a SMART BAND / WATCH (like Mi Band 4) DOES slow down wifi to a halt and makes the phone useless.

I was able to solve this by doing the following:

1/ do not use the band for phone unlock (otherwise the phone is constantly scanning)

2/ Close down Mi Fit application when not in use (as Mi Fit also constantly scans for the Mi Band) (you must revoke the background run permission for Mi Fit in the Apps permissions and kill Mi Fit when not using it)

Doing this solved the problem and my wifi speed is not impacted anymore when using bluetooth devices, including the mi band 4.

Note: using 5Ghz Wifi of course solves the problem right away.

• sai teja

worst phone i have ever used , tons of bugs ,miui official launcher carshes some time ,whatsapp messages sometimes dont work until we open the app .pubg reconnect issue..as a user my suggestion is miui is worst user interface right now

• zaels

MasEnha, 04 May 2020I don't really care about updates, except to fix the battery dra... moreu can use the type c port

• MasEnha

I don't really care about updates, except to fix the battery drain of network idle in which make my neck itchy. In case of Android 10, the only thing I'm waiting for is the separations of audio output, so we can still do a phone/WA call with earpiece while our Bluetooth speaker is playing music.

The Boy with Red Hat, 03 May 2020I see you don't like to read at all, fine....I can't ague with p... more"I can't ague with people that dont want to see beyond their nose"

Says the guy who mocks other people asking for updates, just because he himself doesn't care. You outplayed yourself, congratulations.

• Simofono

I have redmi note 8 pro INd version, till today i have no android version 10, and i am apset of this shit.

• raj

Well Well Well, any one planning to purchase for gaming for 15k price then go ahead, if your budget is around 19k and you can wait then wait for dimensity 800.

Anonymous, 03 May 2020XD you have absolutely no idea what it means do you. Project doe... moreI see you don't like to read at all, fine....I can't ague with people that dont want to see beyond their nose :)