Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro

Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro

• adli art malaysia

xiaomi/redmi one of the best cmpny coz give most of fans need n wht we wnt..hpe can mntain give the best spec in lowest price like this..

hpe can chnge from hybrid sim to 3slots better.. earfonjck must maintain in all model especially in blckshrk gming fon right must hve it.. sd card slot must maintain even flgship..

hpe cn give earfon & fst chrger in all model in the box like others...hpe can increase from 18w-20w++ like realme oppo n others.. when xiaomi wnt to realese 100w chrging?

hpe .bttry hpe cn beat massive btry more 5000mah-6000mah++ espcially blckshrk n hot fon like midrnge note 8 pro u can beat others in total if u can maintain n tke fans idea/needs..

this is voice from fans hpe #xiaomi team can mke it..hpe can maintain success..terbaikkkk

Anonymous I.T, 23 Sep 2019Pocophene F1 or Redmi note 8 pro....who is more performancePocophone

Only due to hybrid sim I was and will not buy Huawei and
Xiaomi phones. I like only dedicated dual sim with dedicated memory card slot.

• good boi

Anonymous I.T, 23 Sep 2019Pocophene F1 or Redmi note 8 pro....who is more performanceofc pocophone;)))

Anonymous I.T, 23 Sep 2019Pocophene F1 or Redmi note 8 pro....who is more performancepocophone f1 of course.

• shailesh_kishor_tamk

Does this mobile heats????

Pocophene F1 or Redmi note 8 pro....who is more performance

• Islu

No AMOLED display and on screen finger print sensor

• D.

What's wrong with this site?!? :/ Answer was for Jplazas. Sorry for spamming.

• thesamir

Pozzeco, 22 Sep 2019What about battery issues? What is SOT? Screen On Time

• Pozzeco

What about battery issues? What is SOT?

• D.

Anurag Gupta, 21 Sep 2019I love this thanks for share with us. Xiaomi mi 8 pro full spr... moreAnswer below for you

• D.

Anurag Gupta, 21 Sep 2019I love this thanks for share with us. Xiaomi mi 8 pro full spr... moreThis is Chinese version of the phone. Global was not released yet, it will have them.

Without LTE 4 and 38? It does not work for Colombia.

• Anurag Gupta

I love this thanks for share with us.
Xiaomi mi 8 pro full sprcification

Vignesh, 21 Sep 2019The only One problem is that it has a 12nm based architecture So... moreI have sd 660 which is 14 nm so don't have problem with overheating. So how this 12 nm chipset can have that problem?

• pozzeco

What is SOC? I have bad experience with MTK than I have had Redmi Pro.

The only One problem is that it has a 12nm based architecture SoC so it will surely heat up a lot.

• D.

Andrea, 20 Sep 2019How come the price changes from 180 eur to 290 eur? Even though ... moreSorry no comment to price from me. Mostly, RN 8 is similar to RN 7 but has ultra-wide camera. RN 8 Pro has much faster CPU and better new 64 MP camera compared to RN 8 so it must be pricier. Note it may (or not) possibly heat up or not getting next Android update though. Whether it's true must be answered by experience and correct information.