Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro

Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro

Emilio, 28 Feb 2020which one to choose - Note 8 Pro or Realme XT?Redmi note 8 pro for legit camera, bigger screen and battery

Dheerajsingh555, 28 Feb 2020Does it have NFC in indian version ?No. Only in global version.

• Emilio

which one to choose - Note 8 Pro or Realme XT?

Does it have NFC in indian version ?

SkyMasterARC, 27 Feb 2020Does it have ip52? Some review videos claim so. Yes it does.

Does it have ip52? Some review videos claim so.

LukKook, 27 Feb 2020Nothing like that encountered. I have screen protector applied a... moreI know the protector didn't cover all the front because im using it. so i think that because the protector, his phone not very responsive. Anon, you better to check it to service center if your phone still have that problem.

JamesWeebs, 27 Feb 2020did you use full screen mode? And did u use a screen protector? ... moreNothing like that encountered. I have screen protector applied and all works well.

Anonymous, 27 Feb 2020I used RN8P since nov 2019 and i really satisfied with it. Reaso... moredid you use full screen mode? And did u use a screen protector? If yes, then the protector make your lower screen unresponsive

I used RN8P since nov 2019 and i really satisfied with it. Reasonable price, good camera (night mode bit unnatural), good battery life, loud speaker sound, have Mi Remote, screen resolution not bad. the only cons i noticed is when i touch the lower screen (around menu and back button) its a bit delay/unresponsive. i need to touch with full of my thumb to make it fast response. i do not know it is just me or every user experienced this but i saw some video in youtube they addressed about this. but for overall its worth it to buy this phone.

• aJunkie

I bought it for playing Call of duty mobile only. Quality and frame rate set to high, game stucks at 40fps. No overheating issue ( I play a lot), no lag, no any problems. I tried Grid autosport for a few hours, very good performance. I strongly recommend that phone.

• hck

Does mediatek easy to get future custom rom upgrade? Because this is my main concern.

user4414042310414720, 25 Feb 2020glenn2824900 : Have you tried downloading the new update guys?? ... moreHaven't received any updates.

Square root of zero, 25 Feb 2020That point about short lifespan medatek chipset is a bunch of li... moreAgreed, alltho in general, Lifespans doesn't really depend on CPU Manufacturer nor the Chipset but it depends more on how you use your phone daily.

• user4414042310414720

glenn2824900 : Have you tried downloading the new update guys?? is it safe to download the new update?? should I download the new update?? Im confused.. please help

Alex, 25 Feb 2020Hi. I need an opinion from you. Which one would you recommend: M... moreMi 9 Lite is worse because the RN8P's screen is a very good one. It even is brighter than the Mi9L's SAMOLED display :D. Overall, the RN8P is better because it has a very good screen and overall everything better. The plastic frame won't be a deal breaker, just use a case. The one that comes with the phone is very good. Sorry I forgot to actually post the review oopsieeee.

Your Urgent Buyer , 25 Feb 2020I just want to ask, if in terms of gaming and photography, which... moreI would go for the K30 because of the 120Hz display, the slightly larger screen. It has a little worse battery duration but I guess it's because of the 120Hz I don't know if the test was made on 60 or 120Hz. And the K30 has a better ultrawide camera.

Alex, 25 Feb 2020Hi. I need an opinion from you. Which one would you recommend: M... moreAt home I have RN8P and my wife has Mi9 Lite. Overall RN8P is better in each aspect except screen (LCD vs. Amoled) but LCD mounted in Redmi is still very good. Mi9 lite has design with femine felling.
With R8NP you will have better performance, better battery life, bigger screen.

• Your Urgent Buyer

I just want to ask, if in terms of gaming and photography, which is the better phone, the Redmi Note 8 Pro or Xiaomi K30? Please reply as soon as possible. I hope someone from GSMArena answers this inquiry. Thank you!