Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro

Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro

• MasEnha

Mas Enha, 09 Jan 2020can anyone please tell me the battery drain while playing pubg??... moreOoppss... Somebody steal my nick! Well, whatever, anybody can use any nicks. But I have never play ML anyhow, already retired from that kind of games like a decade or so.

• Girdap

Is anyone tried mtk tools?
IMEI changeable with mtktools?

Male/female, 10 Jan 2020Can this device handle pubg mobile ,pubg lite , cod altogether a... moreIt can play PUBGM on HDR Graphics with 40+ FPS.

COD & PUBGM Lite can be played on High/Max Graphics.

• Jwd

izzy, 10 Jan 2020The mediatek processor is a hot one and not in the positive way,... moreBetter than s9 battery life

• Irhut

izzy, 10 Jan 2020The mediatek processor is a hot one and not in the positive way,... moreNever had an issue with over heating. Play lots of pubg and no problems.

is there high frame rate mode in mobile legends for this phone? how is this phone compare huawei nova 5t?

• Mr. Red

already use this phone nearly 1 month. playing cod and marvel super hero is great. even my friend use cpu kirin 970 amaze g90t able to push high graphic and high frame rate. but the hot at backside phone is like use snapdragon 636 ( i use asus max pro m1 before this). for daily use. to counter heat at back phone. i use armor hard case so that heat can minimize when hold. other than that. no issue. just waiting android 10 update. camera is decent. that all.

I'm in Botswana (Africa) how can can i purchase ds phone... (procedure)

• Morter

can you please tell me about its camera performance specially when you use flash in dark room, also volume (speaker, ringtone, listening volume etc)?

Thanks in advance

• Male/female

Can this device handle pubg mobile ,pubg lite , cod altogether and can it run them smoothly while playing? please reply please

izzy, 10 Jan 2020The mediatek processor is a hot one and not in the positive way,... moreYes but update the phone early devices got really hot and updates fixed them, sure enough if your phone is hot your battery is going to suffer.

• izzy

The mediatek processor is a hot one and not in the positive way, the devices gets really hot when playing mobile legends on high or med settings and Ultra settings are not even enabled as an option... really disappointing. battery life is not that impressive either.

i need phone like mi max 2 size and width i like the most when i compare redmi note8 pro with mi max2 the redmi note 8 looks like small even it is 6.53 inches

User2425, 09 Jan 2020Bought this phone today after reading all the good reviews. I mu... morehell yeah :)

• sreel

Daddy Meche, 09 Jan 2020I just bought this phone. My goodness!!! This phone is certain... morei second that. cheers!

• Mpro

I can't receive any notifications after I switch on the mobile unless I enter the unlock password..is this an option in the note 8 pro or a software problem? any feedback?

Tien, 09 Jan 2020Nope 4k 30fps onlyThank you. Any way very good phone.

Sith4, 09 Jan 2020Here it is: https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-c... moreYou can just install gcam but you can't use hdr+ properly and pictures quality not improve like snapdragon soc's

• Daddy Meche

I just bought this phone.
My goodness!!!
This phone is certainly in a class of its own!!!
The Browsing speed is terrific.
It's awesome!!!
Any person making a nasty comment surely doesn't have a good sense of judgement.
KUDOS TO THE MANUFACTURERS!!!