Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro

Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro

• Psophocarpus

je, 23 May 2020Any bad or good experience on this phone? I'm eyeing on thi... moreIt's a great phone, the real definition of SMART. I've been using it for five months.

• sam

great phone kind of heavy otherwise cameras are great u will love it

• Chetan

Hello friends My Mi note 8 pro's hotspots is not visible to my Laptop but its visible to another mobile ,Also my Laptop connect with another mobile too But my laptop is not visible to any laptop . Please help me out friends

je, 23 May 2020Any bad or good experience on this phone? I'm eyeing on thi... moreThis is a very good phone. Reply if you. Need some pros / cons.

its garbage because after 6 months of using it, it's freezing when I open the camera app.

PS: totally disappointed

• Mr T

je, 23 May 2020Any bad or good experience on this phone? I'm eyeing on thi... moreI have it, great phone, running two apps at once no problems.
I play pub g mobile on it daily, and there's no problems at all.
Used to have Samsung galaxy S9, I would not buy it again, it's not worth the money difference. Go for it.

• je

Any bad or good experience on this phone? I'm eyeing on this one, I just want to have an assurance that my money will not go to waste. Thanks for responses guys

Pro69, 23 May 2020Hey Guys, Anyone encounter here a malfunction on fingerp... moreThat happened on my old phone, I had to factory reset for it to be perfectly working again.

• Pro69

Hey Guys,

Anyone encounter here a malfunction on fingerprint sensor? Its not working properly. Most of the time its showing that my finger print is mismatch. What should I do to fix this? mine is almost 6 months old.

Bishop Zen, 18 May 2020I found Xiaomi really ignores customers. I'm not impressed ... moreI just checked and it's the same. At least on the DevCheck app. But, the 64MP camera does make higher resolution photos than specified. The camera is kind of a 16MP one but it is combining 4 photos at once which makes it a 64MP one. It is called pixel-binding or something like that. And for the selfie camera... My selfie camera takes way higher resolution selfies than what DevCheck app said. So all good.

Farhad, 18 May 2020Still no Android 10 update available in Iran. Thanks for specifing where. For example, me in Romania, I got it for over 3-5 months. And well... There really isn't a big difference. Almost 0.

Ms, 18 May 2020Mine is made in india.is it good??It doesn't really matter.

Microphone bug, 18 May 2020Xiaomi still has not fixed the problem with the broken exte... moreWell yeah.. some reviewers said about that but personally, I don't care about it.

After June or so we should start getting MIUI 12! It looks so damn nice. Aren't you guys excited to get it? ;-;

Bogdan, 19 May 2020Care to explain more? I mean, what do you expect, buy a 23... moreYeah you get some ads but only when using the cleaner app etc. No free ads to say so. And uhhh what bloatware are you talking about?

BipulMah6454, 21 May 2020from yesterday my phone is not detecting any earphone. has ... moreHave you tried factory resetting it? Or forced factory reset? You can add me on discord if you need any further help. ImTheRealMarco#5081

Bless Esimo , 22 May 2020I have been using this phone for 5months trust me the batte... morefinally facts!

Chandann, 21 May 2020Not sure if it has DOLBY ATMOS enabled like Motorola and Sa... moreFinally, some facts. A SAMOLED display would have been nice but still, this one is one of the best IPS LCDs out there.

• Ronley

I have use this phone a few day. I have notified two major problem. one is heating problem.. batery drain so fast. two, internet coverage is poor, while others phone model like Vivo is still got best coverage in same place.

• Bio_Alex

BipulMah6454, 21 May 2020from yesterday my phone is not detecting any earphone. has ... moreturn down your phone and try to clean its hole with a stick or something. use a flashlight, sometimes stuff gets in there and then gets hard. I used some Isopropilic alcohol in a cotton swab, BUT AWARE OF LEAVING COTTON INSIDE.