Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro

Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro

DroidBoye, 03 Jul 2020Do not save photos on microsd.That may be the problem. Something similar happened to me too.

Johntoy, 02 Jul 2020I would like to ask my redmi note 8pro it take so long to p... moreDo not save photos on microsd.

xSavagex, 02 Jul 2020Does this phone lags after Android 10 update or indian only... moreMine isn't lagging but is the global version.

fafa.mo, 02 Jul 2020hi guys I am about to buy a smartphone for my husband'... moreIf you want a bug free experience I wouldn't recommend redmi note 8 pro, it has many bugs, not very serious bugs but still, it has ads also, if he is not a gamer many phones will do, samsung provides quality software in their phones and support around the world, if the A71 is too expensive you can go for other models like the galaxy M31 which has a top notch display and battery life and it's price is around the same as the note 8 pro.

• Begjay

I just received an update now pls what is this update is all about

• Johntoy

I would like to ask my redmi note 8pro it take so long to process the image after i take the shoot. Using the camera of the phone. I takes 10 sec. before i can take another shoot.

Does this phone lags after Android 10 update or indian only version lags?

This phone is very functional. Nfc, Infrared blaster, Mirroring, Screen recording... Awesome. I've been using this for 7 months and for my daily driver. No screen protector thanks to CGG5, no scratch at all. Great. Very recommended.

• Moch

MarcoPolo, 02 Jul 2020Hi. Well... If the economy is that bad, you should go for t... moreFor your consideration huawei nova 5 t is a very good device. Compact and very premium build quality. If the price is not big difference, its a very good alternative.

• Moch

MarcoPolo, 01 Jul 2020Well connecting to one yeah but hotspoting it doesn't work.Worked for me i share my hot spot to my galaxy sport smart watch..its connected tru wifi..

fafa.mo, 02 Jul 2020hi guys I am about to buy a smartphone for my husband'... moreHi. Well... If the economy is that bad, you should go for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro,despites A71 being a better phone. Both are great for just normal usage and both can hold games etc very well but, if the price difference is very high and because your husband only wants a good device and he doesn't care about the camera etc, I would go for the Xiaomi. If the price isn't way higher, I would go for the A71. It's better in screen / cameras etc but the Xiaomi îs a very good choice too. Reply if you need further help.

Joshua, 02 Jul 2020Does this phone have NFC?The global version does.

Abhaya, 02 Jul 2020When will we get the update of miui 12 for note 8 pro global ? În a few months or so.

fafa.mo, 02 Jul 2020hi guys I am about to buy a smartphone for my husband'... moreWould definitely recommend the Xiaomi Note 8 Pro. :)

hi guys
I am about to buy a smartphone for my husband's birthday and I want to choose between Samsung A71 and Xiaomi redemi note 8 pro , I don't have any special insistence for any of the brand eight now , loving or hating one of them.
In my country the economic situation is very bad and the prices are rising very fast so I must buy it as soon as I decide.
He doesn't want very good phone with special features , the camera isn't important , he is not a gamer . He just want to use for routine daily work , the battery and not having bugs and stops are important.
I myself doesn't like the plastic case of the A series of samsung and I think that much difference of the price is not logical between these two choices , but I don't have any experience working or having Xiaomi's smartphone.
Could you please help me decide?

• Joshua

Does this phone have NFC?

When will we get the update of miui 12 for note 8 pro global ?

Anonymous, 24 Jun 2020Indian version has no nfc, but has an additional SIM slot i... moreYes i know, i received android 10 update too but still has bugs. Ambient light sensor is not working well, on auto brightness it goes to far left and the display becomes too d even it is placed under direct sunlight.

xSavagex, 01 Jul 2020Does this phone has really a good CPU? A lot of people said... moreYes - G90T is a really good performer. Using RN8P for 7 months already and can only recommend it.

xSavagex, 01 Jul 2020Does this phone has really a good CPU? A lot of people said... moreThe CPU is a really good one. It doesn't matter the brand. To me at least.