Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro

Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro

• Your Urgent Buyer

I just want to ask, if in terms of gaming and photography, which is the better phone, the Redmi Note 8 Pro or Xiaomi K30? Please reply as soon as possible. I hope someone from GSMArena answers this inquiry. Thank you!

• Square root of zero

Anonymous, 25 Feb 2020I'm also a little confused.... I've once heard that mediatek chi... moreThat point about short lifespan medatek chipset is a bunch of lies

how are nokia phones with Mediatek getting 2 and three years software updates for example..

Yoyo, 20 Feb 2020Hi there. i wanna buy this phone,but i'm worry about the mediate... moreI'm also a little confused.... I've once heard that mediatek chips have shorter lifespan than snapdragon
That's what heard, to be honest I haven't use anyphone powered by mediatek for a really long time. Can you guys tell us?

• Alex

Hi. I need an opinion from you. Which one would you recommend: Mi 9 lite or Note 8 Pro? The latter have better screen and a metal frame but the former have a better processor, better camera and bigger battery. I am in a dilemma.

LukKook, 24 Feb 2020Yes. I changed from S9 and RN8P is better. Faster, better cultur... moreWow, thank you for this response. You have motivated me to consider RN8P

Alexthem, 24 Feb 2020HI, I intend to buy a RN8P but some people encounter a RAM mana... moreI just tested this with 12 apps (no games) and there were no refreshes or anything.

• Roy

Alexthem, 24 Feb 2020HI, I intend to buy a RN8P but some people encounter a RAM mana... moreNothing like that it fine am using one at this moment

• esther

Prem, 23 Feb 2020Worst phone i have ever used. Pl dont buy if you like to see vid... moreso you don't buy or he'll never buy a Mi phone cuz of screen ? Lmao when you don't have a point better stay calm my man

Anonymous, 23 Feb 2020Worth an upgrade from Samsung Galaxy S8? Yes. I changed from S9 and RN8P is better. Faster, better culture of work (faster), much stronger battery. Don't worry AMOLED vs IPS LCD - one used in 8 pro is really good quality.

Alexthem, 24 Feb 2020HI, I intend to buy a RN8P but some people encounter a RAM mana... moreHave RN8P since December and never encountered such a issue.

• Alexthem

HI,
I intend to buy a RN8P but some people encounter a RAM management issue. When you open several apps in the background, they don't stay in the RAM but instead when you want to open them back, they refresh, reload, they begin from crash.
Is it true ?

Anonymous, 23 Feb 2020Worth an upgrade from Samsung Galaxy S8? Go for Mi 9 Lite if you are not a gamer. It's good but quite heavy and only reasonable to be bought by gamers. Mi 9 Lite has a beautiful AMOLED display. But, unfortunately, it's not available in every country. If it's not available in your country, go for Note 8 Pro.If possible, go for Redmi K20 Pro (available as Mi 9T Pro in some countries).

• Prempremprem

"don't buy if you like to see videos" lol what? I can watch videos without any issue. Damn, haters are giving so much time in trying to undermine a phone

Anonymous, 23 Feb 2020Worth an upgrade from Samsung Galaxy S8? Only if your S8 has a cracked screen.

MarcoPolo, 23 Feb 2020I got some questions. Could you please add me on discord? ImTheR... moreOf course, why not :)

Worth an upgrade from Samsung Galaxy S8?

• Prem

Worst phone i have ever used. Pl dont buy if you like to see videos.. It has no worthy feature except a very good camera.

I will never buy any MI phone in future.

Pl avoid this phone.

JamesWeebs, 22 Feb 2020I got my rn8p today, it's better than i expect. Thanks for give... moreI got some questions. Could you please add me on discord? ImTheRealMarco#5081

• blackthorne2001

i had this phone for 20days now and wow this phone is better than i expected i runn all of my games in very high setting including PUBG, and Call Of Duty Mobile. i really enjoy this phone and the display is very big.

6gb/128gb
Using since last 13 days. Still 103 Gb memory is empty.
Google Chrome hangs and some times automatically closes.