Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro

Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro

Please stop asking the same shot. It's the same thing in every phone / computer / anything. If you don't get the 128 GB 8 GB RAM version, it would be 0 difference, and even so, the difference is very small.

The 128 GB version runs far better than 64 GB version?

babak, 27 Jun 2020no they both have 64gb and 128gb version, mine is 128gb and... moreThey both have global or indian version?

• babak

Darkmind, 27 Jun 2020I'm from Romania and i ordered the 64 GB version but I have... moreno they both have 64gb and 128gb version, mine is 128gb and is indian version

I'm from Romania and i ordered the 64 GB version but I have a problem. The 64 GB version is the Indian version and only the 128 GB phone is global version?

• punith

Anonymous, 26 Jun 2020guys note 8 pro or 9 pro, which one has best camera and ove... moreredmi note 8 pro is best compare to redmi note 9 pro

Why? Not gift Android10 update indian variant

guys note 8 pro or 9 pro, which one has best camera and overall performance

• MasEnha

Anonymous, 26 Jun 2020Is there any solution with keyboard issues? My number tab i... moreAfter android 10, the only delayed button is delete button for me.

• MasEnha

Darkmind, 25 Jun 2020Does this phone really heat so much or those are just rumor... moreOverheats only for defective ones. Normally the temp is 44 celcius max. The graphic built on 7nm node which is energy efficient so less heats normally produced.

Darkmind, 20 Jun 2020Does this phone heat more than 45 degrees at CPU and batter... moreIt overheats that it becomes uncomfortable to hold without a phone case when you play heavy games like shadowgun legends, fortnite and honkai impact but there will be a tiny amount of lag but the experience is good still

Darkmind, 25 Jun 2020Does this phone really heat so much or those are just rumor... moreFor me it only overheats when i played heavy games to test it out like honkai impact, fortnite and shadowgun legends

Is there any solution with keyboard issues? My number tab isn't working well. I have to press it several times before it will function.

Any suggestions on why I'm barely getting a 4-6 hours of SoT?

Darkmind, 25 Jun 2020Does this phone really heat so much or those are just rumor... moreIt's just getting hot, as it should be. It doesn't overheat.

Anonymous, 25 Jun 2020GNU icecat betterIs that a Chrome alternative or something?

Does this phone really heat so much or those are just rumors? If it really has heating issue could this be solved in an update?

Saroj, 24 Jun 2020What is the normal battery drain percent of xiaomi redmi no... moreThat would be an excess of 14 hours on youtube. Are you unhappy or something?

MarcoPolo, 25 Jun 2020Well recently my ping fluctuates too and I'm not quite sure... moreGNU icecat better

Muzungo, 25 Jun 2020Marco Polo. App that are slow internet are like "Browser" b... moreWell recently my ping fluctuates too and I'm not quite sure why. I will try more games etc and see. About the internet... Well the normal browser isn't that good so you just have to stick with Chrome for speed :D.