Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro

Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro

• touch

i regret buying this phone... WiFi is so weak, other devices connected but not this device. watching YouTube using TWS will significantly degrade wireless connection, it will disconnect and reconnect to network several times, i end up using my iPhone for that task. Xiaomi is so cheap that they use very cheap wifi hardware on its devices.

• Hasan

kun kun, 05 Jul 2020I got Android 10 update on my device (RN8PRO). Should I update?Yes you should.

• kun kun

I got Android 10 update on my device (RN8PRO). Should I update?

• kun kun

Anonymous, 04 Jul 2020Note 9s or note 8 pro?Note 8 Pro

• HIDAYTH

i buy note 8 pro in that phone no nfc connect

• Phone owner

Bad performance battery, software issues in MIUI and Xiaomi reject to fix because is for statictis track.

Battery depleted in a few hours and battery stats only say "Android System" using 40/50% of total battery, beware don't Buy it's like only has 2900 mha battery

Note 9s or note 8 pro?

Lence, 03 Jul 2020Yes. Wi-Fi problems, overheating, somewhere battery drain. ... moreThere are no reported cases of overheating on this phone. Maybe you're the only who experience overheating.

• Aitolu

Anonymous, 02 Jul 2020If you want a bug free experience I wouldn't recommend... moreI use this phone and haven't faced any bugs or ads.

groot123, 03 Jul 2020Hi, I am having a hard time choosing between Redmi Note 8 P... moreIf you want to choose between this one and the note 9, no other version of the note 9, you should go for this one. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro has a better camera, better performance with 50-70% and well.. I think that's all? I haven't looked into detail, only into the important things. All the advantages that the note 9 has is just the slightly bigger battery.

Well.. I can even run ARK: Survival Evolved on low-medium graphics, that game should be easy to run.

Hi,
Has somebody managed to run Lego Hidden Side App on this phone ?
(I'm considering buying it for my kid, and Hidden Side is a must)

Bowgz, 03 Jul 2020Is it still a good decision or advisable to buy this phone ... moreWould be better for you if you want photograpy buy Mi Note 10 for more professional results or look for another alternatives like realme, but this phone still having a good camera

Bowgz, 03 Jul 2020Is it still a good decision or advisable to buy this phone ... moreIf the price is right, you can still go with this phone, it should have a couple of years of life in it no problem, You could take a look at realme 6 too, some people like the camera better.

groot123, 03 Jul 2020Hi, I am having a hard time choosing between Redmi Note 8 P... moreIt looks like you understand the tradeoffs what is the part that you need help with??

I mean I think it should be clear that if you are a heavy gamer you should go with the 8 pro. right?

praveen, 03 Jul 2020Yeah, even I am facing the similar issue after my phone got... moreYes never update a phone if you don't need to.

groot123, 03 Jul 2020Hi, I am having a hard time choosing between Redmi Note 8 P... moreGo for Redmi note 8 Pro or Redmi note 9 Pro max

Hi, I am having a hard time choosing between Redmi Note 8 Pro and Redmi Note 9. They both have almost the same price but different specs. I love the design of Redmi Note 9 and it has a better battery capacity too. But I think in terms of performance, Redmi Note 8 Pro is better. Please help. Which of the two is worth the price?

Bowgz, 03 Jul 2020Is it still a good decision or advisable to buy this phone ... moreYes, still a good choice - for relativly small price you get high end mid-range performance, great build quality and good photos.

Nope, I have been using it since November lasy year and can only recommend it. Great performance and build quality, good photos.