Xiaomi Redmi Note 9

Xiaomi Redmi Note 9

XIAOMI, 28 May 2021People always complain here negative feedback. Phone laggin... morethen don't ever buy xiaomi again lol

• XIAOMI

People always complain here negative feedback. Phone lagging, camera not good, phone is shit and etc.. so many more shit talk. You want Good Camera??? Buy Camera like Cannon, Samsung, Nikkon and Olympus. Branded and expensive as hig end quality. Then you get the best camera. You want the Best Phone?? Spend more, buy expensive like Apple, Samsung and Oneplus or Huawei.. Else go for "VERTU" parts are original gold and Sapphire glass. carbon fober either Pure Alloy Carbide body. Whatever you want best, spend most. You will get what you paid for. So, do not complain for what for had bought. Some people do not own even a simple Nokia 3210- 3310 "Text and Call" basic phone!

• Dead

The phone us shit as hell. Doesn't live up to its expectation lags too much

• El nino

Hi,
Is there a way to fix the problems such as lagging, freezing apps, blocking out... A lot of times it won't recognise fingerprints. The problems started from day one. It was recommended to me, but I am DISAPPOINTED beyond words.
I previously had a Huawei p20 lite and it was perfect. I wanted to buy Huawei again, but didn't because of the app store.
If you know of a way to fix it, can someone please let me know? I am on the verge of stomping the stupid thing.
Thank you!

• Arjun

This phone is awesome.. Everything works fine..

I don't like the camera, yah it has 48mp but if I'm going to take a picture its lagging.

So useless!!!! Always lag, slow down phone, heating up. Always updating system that's no use at all. I don't appreciate its value. Such a waste of money!

• azn-01

Monster, 23 May 2021Very bad device for gaming after a month of use It is a low-entry phone , not made for gaming .

Kiarash791, 22 May 2021Hi dear, I have 64/3 Ram. When record video, it sound has d... moreNothing to worry.First update to the latest update in India and check. Otherwise have a look at the camera video settings of your phone.

• Monster

Very bad device for gaming
after a month of use

• Kiarash791

Hi dear, I have 64/3 Ram. When record video, it sound has delay and does not synchronized with video. I try different camera app but the problem exist. Does any person solve this problem?

• Kiarash

Dear sir /madam
I have xiaomi note 9 64/3. When I record video, sound does not synchronized. I try different app but result was the same. Does any one know how to solve the problem.Thanks

Turbotv7210, 10 May 2021Does anyone know when it will receive new security I'm... moreI got new security update yesterday.. Patience mate, dont rush

khan, 06 May 2021i have face some issue from the brightness and camera pleas... moreGet the latest update just out in India

A brand new MIUI update available in India. Makes the camera more better. About 621 MB

• babak

Turbotv7210, 10 May 2021Does anyone know when it will receive new security I'm... moreall redmi note 9, 9 5g, 9t 5g are same, android 10 and feb security patch. no update after that from xiaomi

IMPULSIF, 16 May 2021How you can uinstall the keyboard?? How ? This keyboard is ... morejust install microsoft swiftkey or any other keyboard from google play store

Zorka, 28 Apr 2021Delete it and install Gboard. And disable redundant apps fr... moreHow you can uinstall the keyboard?? How ? This keyboard is suck..

Does anyone know when it will receive new security I'm stuck on February 2021 patch.

• Saad

Anonymous, 05 May 2021I pity you for saying that when the fact that Redmi Note 8 ... moreI agree with you but he is right note have heating issues while charging only...Also miui 12 have bugs which needs to be fixed.... battery drains really fast compared to previous version....but ram management is good over note 8 but u get only 1.9 gb ram out of 4 gb....In previous version i was able to get 2.8 gb of ram.... Transparent apps really sucks it even appears while powering phn on...
Xiaomi have 20,000 employees where as Huawei have 80,000 and i use nova 7i for photography but kept note bcz nova 7i dont have play store....i play heavy games on nova 7i... recieved many ui updates but honestly not a single bug by Huawei.....whereas Xiaomi bullshits always adds a bug