Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro

Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro

• Claudio Corona

This is a Huawei Mate 20 design ripoff

• Moch

Zangetsu, 04 Jan 2021Which is better note 9 pro or x3 nfc in terms of Battery p... moreFor overall performance not that much different. The difference only when u do scrolling. X3 will be much smoother because that 144 refresh rate. Note 9 pro felt more pelremium because that glass back made by corning. X3 people said u can push the back of the phone there is like empty space there. Its made of plastic. I have note 9 pro.. its well balance phone. Oh yes the camera for video x3 is better it can record 4k 30 with electric stabilizer. Note 9 can but without stabilizer. So ur video will look jerky.

• Adis

Brozachs, 08 Dec 2020This is my 3rd XIAOMI phone: I have used REDMI NOTE 5 (Glob... moreYou are absolutely right. I have that cell phone and it's a real beast.

• Adis

Salahudeen, 29 Dec 2020I bought Redmi Note 9 Pro, (-) Negative: Its getting hun... moreSlow performance? There is something wrong with you, I have this cell phone and this cell phone has very strong performance with the snapdragon 720

Does this phone get Android 11 + MIUI 12? Thanks!

Zangetsu, 04 Jan 2021Which is better note 9 pro or x3 nfc in terms of Battery p... moreI think x3 nfc is better than note 9 pro Because the battery of that phone is 6000 mAh and it uses Snapdragon 732G CPU
Even its design is better
The choice is yours!

Whats the lifespan of this phone?

• Zangetsu

Which is better note 9 pro or x3 nfc in terms of
Battery performance
Glitching
Photoshoot
All around performance
Which one would you buy? I m between one of these two

• Adam

Razmi, 03 Jan 2021Redmi note 9 pro waterproof?I looked at a 3D model online and I would say not.

• gadget citizen

Razmi, 03 Jan 2021Redmi note 9 pro waterproof?nope

• Razmi

Redmi note 9 pro waterproof?

• Dex

Mike, 23 Dec 2020Hi everyone! I hope you are all well :-) Could you please ... moreI was also caught with same choices. I go with Note 9 Pro. Since I'm changing phone regularly anyway.

DroidBoye, 27 Dec 2020Buy the Poco X3 if available,Get Note 9 Pro for the looks.

• Dexter

Salahudeen, 29 Dec 2020I bought Redmi Note 9 Pro, (-) Negative: Its getting hun... moreMine seems ok. Pretty stable so far. I have installed almost 300 apps.

• cikuduiii

Hamimislam, 24 Dec 2020I have redmi note 9 pro (6/128 global 64 mp miui 12) I am h... moreSet your pubg to smooth extreme. It'll be better. I'm playing on the same settings and doesn't feels any problems

• Salahudeen

I bought Redmi Note 9 Pro,
(-) Negative:
Its getting hung and rebooted frequently. Call recording option is not available. Notes option is not available during the call. Slow performance.

(+) Possitive:
Good battery backup. Fast charging. Finger print. Camera. Speaker,

Which is better in terms of bugs, Redmi Note 9 Pro (Global) vs Redmi Note 9 Pro Max (India)?

Rajinders, 27 Dec 2020I am using Xiaomi Mi A1 and want to upgrade to Xiaomi Red... moreBuy the Poco X3 if available,

I am using Xiaomi Mi A1 and want to upgrade to Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max.
I am using an android one phone and want to know from a user, as to what or how many Xiaomi Apps are preloaded on the phone (other than pure Android) , which one can only disable and not remove from the phone. This info shall help me in deciding... as I am Mobile Battery Life consious , to get the max. Screen On-time in Single Charge.

shamilc, 26 Dec 2020i hope to purchase this device.before that i need help from... moreI have the global version 6/128, all connections are working extremely good, Bluetooth, data with 4g+, 5g WiFi only, network always is full for both Sims, as am using two sim cards.
Go ahead dude, you will be happy with this choices.