Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro

Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro

• Sn

Tory, 12 Dec 2020I just purchased this phone one day ago but I'm having... moreI am having same problem. Read somewhere that it's due to a bug. Waiting for next update.

• Hassan

Anonymous, 22 Dec 2020Poco for sureMy phone automatically power off not charging but when i pressed the power button again it agains power on

Messy, 22 Dec 2020This or Poco X3?Poco for sure

• Abid Farooq

I am using note pro 9 for the last 2 months and find quiet comfortable regarding office work battery timing speed gaming downloading etc I have left all thinking about iPhone or Samsung variety phones. In my opinion this phone is the best in Rs 45000 I ever used.

• Messy

This or Poco X3?

• Rockstar0676777

Haha, 17 Dec 2020I live in Australia and there are two versions selling here... moreFound a comment here saying the non global version dont have Play Store and it has Chinese language but you can change it if you have knowledge how to do it

Worst camera.. The photos looks so shiny.. I regret for buying

• Pk

Hi RN9 Pro support 512 Gb sd card ❓ anyone using

• omid salangi

hi
this phone doesn't support 4g+ bands in my country and xiaomi can fix this problem but doesn't do it.

I've got miui 12 update about 1 month ago

I used to have a month used note 9s 4/64gb on MIUI 12.0.2 and never had the 4g+ network , I had 9hrs 30 min screen time with 8% left on the 9s and yesterday I did a swap with a 4months used note 9pro 6/128gb and i got 4g+ on both sims and the battery lasted 8hrs 30mins on miui 12.0.1 , shouldn't the 9 pro last longer ? Is it the 4g+ draining more than 4g ?

• staz

Haha, 17 Dec 2020I live in Australia and there are two versions selling here... moreGrab a global version. Because the china version is for china main land it doesnt include play services and its original apps are with chinese type or version. It is not a big problem people who familiar with IT and this stuff. But if u cant handle well and grab a global version.

helo, 11 Dec 2020which one is better to buy is it note 9 pro or 8 pro i cant... moreClearly the number says it all.. 9 is better than 8 dude

Mirko-Banjica, 16 Dec 2020I wann ask questions about off a memory card go up to 256GB... moreI am using redmi note 5 ai doual camera since 2 years with 512 gb sd memory card, and it's working extremely well, and I want to upgrade to RN9 Pro, it will be fine even with 512 gb sd, but make sure to use a good & certified brand, for me am using Lexar 512gb with RN5 & Sandisk extreme pro 400gb with my Honor 8x and it's working fine.

• Haha

I live in Australia and there are two versions selling here. A global version which sell for a little higher and a non global version. What is the difference?

Please correct me if I am wrong, am I able to use the global version in more countries than the non global version?

• Mirko-Banjica

I wann ask questions about off a memory card go up to 256GB for Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro

I bought this phone about 3 weeks ago and so far I'm impressed. I got it on Amazon's black Friday special. I haven't played with the various camera modes yet, but I will be doing so soon. This is my second Xiaomi phone and I will probably stick with them in the future. I'm not one of those people who must have the best of everything and I think Xiaomi punches above their weight, especially in the midrange market.

• Koko

Great battery life,but bad sistem not receiving notifications on-time signal issue keep dropping recently starts to reboot himself 4 to 6 times a day

I think its a great phone for the price you pay, the camera works well, but sometimes the AI does not work perfectly, the macro camera its excellent, the autonomy of the battery has no comparison, some weeks ago I had the update of MIUI to the 12 version.

The first Xiaomi I had was redmi note 4, all the body was metal, I would like if this phone would be metal too.

• Gandalfdenvite

helo, 11 Dec 2020which one is better to buy is it note 9 pro or 8 pro i cant... moreRedmi note 8 pro do not have LTE Advanced, Carrier Aggregation!