Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S

Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S

This phone has serious problems
the calling sensors are placed on the right side of the screen and they are not sensitive, during calls -especially if you are talking using your left hand- the sensors will not recognize your face and will light up the screen causing your cheek to press the mute button.
the software is crap and it stuck for a while, before working again.

• Gaba khan

Anonymous, 24 Aug 2020Today i read an article about this phone is having dust par... moreI hv it since one month but no dust particle at all n yes I read that article 2 days ago so it's not happening with every one as screen bleeding issue.

• Aley

Prophet, 25 Aug 2020Is it just me or is the screen a little laggy when scrollin... moreYea that happens mate

• Prophet

Is it just me or is the screen a little laggy when scrolling through the phone especially instagram

Today i read an article about this phone is having dust particles inside its camara hosing. And im realy sceard about this and my is very new i just bought it 2 days ago and then suddenly this article pops up and i don,t know what is going to happen. Someone please suggest or help is appreciated.

I have this phone, and I'm getting scared to get the dust inside the camera unit..

• tahmid

i think my phone has a major proublem, few dust has been seen inside my camera panel, then i looked online for solution and afraid thet, I am not the one who facing that issue alone! 😁

Anonymous, 17 Aug 2020Bought the 9s version couple of days ago, have a issue phon... moreGo and replace the phone

Mikkun, 12 Aug 2020Does anyone know how to unlock 22.5w charging? The hardware... moreNo it's maxed at 18W. Just like how the Redmi Note 9 Pro has a 33W charger while it will only charge 30W

Any heavy gamer & camera lover here?

What are your thoughts about this phone? Mention your rank in PUBG as well, please.

NOMAN KHAN NIAZI, 13 Aug 2020Charge your phone 15 minutes after 100 percent charge, then... moreThank you very much for your useful comment. It works for me too.

• putra

David.k, 12 Aug 2020Hi. I used to have the phone calls (microphone and speaker)... morei have mic and speaker issue when i on call.. help

• Gabakhan

My battery draining issue solved by charging my note 9s 15 minutes more after it reaches 100 but some other small bugs like screen turned full white when receiving a call,,, sometime touches doesn't work,,, a notification appears like you tube page is stop working...will these issues fixed in miui 12 update or any one who hv a solution plz share ur suggestions....

Juni911, 17 Aug 2020Go for 9s realme 6 got heating issues + battery draining is... moreRealme 6 man.

Bought the 9s version couple of days ago, have a issue phone suddenly powered off.
Pls suggest any remedy

Alpha22, 17 Aug 2020Are there any screen bleeding issues for redmi note 9s user... moreGo for 9s realme 6 got heating issues + battery draining issues i have no screen bleeding issues with this using for 4 months

Alpha22, 17 Aug 2020Are there any screen bleeding issues for redmi note 9s user... moreNah my xiaomi is working well

Alpha22, 17 Aug 2020Are there any screen bleeding issues for redmi note 9s user... moreBest buy po ang xiaomi redmi note 9s.. Never regret buying one 😀😀

• Peter

Global Version is super

• Alpha22

Are there any screen bleeding issues for redmi note 9s users here? I'm planning to buy either this or realme 6..