Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S

Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S

• Hihihi

Purchased redmi note 9s a day before. It was OK in charging and consuming battery but today batter speedy charged from 92 to 100. After using few mints, battery.dropped to 95 percent and continue dropping.what could b reasons and how to fix.?

• Idunno

Morter, 25 Jul 2020It's a good phone but can't beat Realme 5 pro or ... moreG90T 12nm < 720G 8nm. 4300 mAh < 5020 mAh. Gorilla glass 3 < Gorilla Glass 5 . Plastic back < Glass back. Thats just the surface.
Realme has some good points still tho. Like high camera resolution and the 90hz refresh rate, Besides those is a meh.

Morter, 25 Jul 2020It's a good phone but can't beat Realme 5 pro or ... moreHow can u say that i have used realme 5 pro for 6 months on color os 6 it was fantastic as soon as it got realme ui update it became trash so i switched to realme 6 but it became so hot while charging or in normal use so again i have to switch to note 9s and till now no complaints every thing is working fine for me its almost 3 months i have been using this device so please if u havent used any one dont spread fake wordings

• Giovanni Medici

The latest update no longer allows you to make a call through the headset microphone.

• Hkl

Anonymous, 24 Jul 2020I have to buy a phone in couple weeks. I might choose this ... moreI might buy this phone bcus i like xiaomi.Many of their phones using corning gorilla glass

• Morter

It's a good phone but can't beat Realme 5 pro or Realme 6 by any means. Only the IR blaster is additional option!

Did the screen issue was fixed on latest batch of note 9s?

• Von

Alambhra, 21 Jul 2020Guys.. Which is better, Redmi note 9s or Realme 6? It would... moreoverall note9s is better ..

I have to buy a phone in couple weeks. I might choose this one.But i dont want cheap plastic and cheap screen. Also i hear it lags. Then i read Note 10 is coming soon... should i wait , specially when price gone up 10 euro where i live.

• NAUMAN

which phone i should buy redmi note 9s or vivo s1

Khan, 23 Jul 2020I don’t think you are helping. Yes we have wifi but I somet... moreWell then if u think that mobile data is faster but u already said that it was slow then u dont need to use ur mobile data... Use ur wifi

• Am1n

John, 23 Jul 2020Hello guys, can someone please tell me the 0 to 100% charge... more1 hour and 45 minutes

• Khan

TECHML.GM, 23 Jul 2020Why would u use data when everybody is at home and has wifi... moreI don’t think you are helping. Yes we have wifi but I sometimes use mobile data as it is faster.

Khan, 22 Jul 2020Hi! I am a Redmi note 9s user and my concern is that it’s r... moreWhy would u use data when everybody is at home and has wifi? Maybe some of u guys only have data while ur at home?
Probably.

• John

Hello guys, can someone please tell me the 0 to 100% charge time of this mobile and when will the poco m2 pro be available globally

Farhana, 21 Jul 2020Which phone to buy? Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S or Samsung Galaxy M31?If you have the money to buy an Samsung M31. Go for the Redmi Note 9 Pro cause they have exactly the same price but the 9 Pro is better

• kostake

Khan, 22 Jul 2020Hi! I am a Redmi note 9s user and my concern is that it’s r... moreThat's how I face the same problem!!!

• Ahmad

I am using system navigation buttons option but i m not able to go recent app kann any body help me

• Khan

Hi! I am a Redmi note 9s user and my concern is that it’s really slow on mobile data connection. Even though my area has good signal, this phone is so slow on data.

• Alexzz

Anonymous, 22 Jul 2020Hi fellows I want to buy the note 9s but have read that it ... moreNot at all. I'm having the phone for two months now, still didn't experienced some kind of problem.