Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S

I can not update my chrome browser

• Pramesh

I can not update my chrome browser

• Neju

I upgrade android 11..when playing state of survival i can upload picture to my profile now why..it say could not load picture

• CJ

There are a lot of bugs after I updated my phone to Android 11. My phone is the global variant and there were bugs prior to Android 11, and it was fixed after the update. But new bugs came and I am not happy about it. The bugs were: (1) Facebook notifications are cropped; (2) Messenger/Messages Bubbles are annoying to use and hard to disable; (3) when I'm in landscape mode, especially while playing games, the status bar and/or the navigation bar will always be up there blocking the view. I've only solved it by using the game turbo feature to "block" out my notifications and I've also disabled the access to the notifications bar/control center so that it will not happen again. If you guys know a way to "downgrade" MIUI and Android 11 back to Android 10, I would be very pleased with it. (Thank you in advance if someone here would reply)

• Sergio

JessieRedmi, 18 May 2021Android 11 seems ok so far, no battery drains, there's... moreYou should report these issues via the Feedback app. Otherwise the bugs may go unnoticed..

JessieRedmi, 18 May 2021Android 11 seems ok so far, no battery drains, there's... moreThe work mode i cant turn off and its gone in the control centre.

• Adel

Guys, I got Android 11 update, But I haven't installed it yet. I'm afraid the update will mess up my phone. Please tell me your experience about it. And whether you recommend it or not.

• SAMEED

After update in andriod 11 my wifi does not connect even not connect other network i can factory reset the phone but problem is still there

• Optional

Why is my redmi note 9s doesn't receive android 11 update yet

• Beeg Mike

Android 11 sucks.. I think Google is really making things worse here you can't even get access to your files stored in the data folder anymore... No reasonable diff between android 10 and 11 some many hd games wouldn't run anymore jst the likes of Pugb.. wish I could go back to KitKat or jellybean os

• Casual

Wtf happen as soon I updated it to Android 11 its always showing black screen cannot see anything... Even when I force restart the device... Is it only me or anyone else experience the same... I cannot see anything even restart multiple times

mohammad reza, 18 May 2021after reboot and installation the update, my phone does not... moreOh no! I had the same issue and now I'm afraid of redtarting my phone again.

Here's what i did, after it got stuck. I held the power button until it rebooted again. It will vibrate when the reboot is successful. Hope it works and the phone is not stuck

• mohammad reza

JessieRedmi, 18 May 2021Android 11 seems ok so far, no battery drains, there's... moreafter reboot and installation the update, my phone does not turn on and just showing the "MIUI" logo. (it's about 4 Hours that LCD is on and just showing MIUI logo)

what can i do??

Android 11 seems ok so far, no battery drains, there's more RAM available and the lag that was in google discover page is now fixed.

The bugs I've noticed so far is the UI is a bit sluggish especially the control centre and I can't remove the work mode icon on status bar unless i enable it at all times. Also when playing games or watching videos on netflix or YouTube, when you open the control centre to toggle something like brightness, the navigation bar or buttons will remain at the bottom/side of the video or game your playing which leads to lags and the only way to remove it is by restarting the app. The problem still persists when you open control centre again. It's fixed when you go back to default android style notification but i prefer miui version. Hope it gets fixed with a minor update. I also had a scare when i restarted the phone today and it got stuck on miui screen for almost 20 minutes before force restarting again

• Sergio

LemonLimeChicken, 18 May 2021I can see better performance in redmi note 9s after the and... moreYes, chat bubbles are a mess. There is more RAM available, by some 400MB in my case. The UI is more fluid, indeed. And even battery seems to drain less, as far as I can tell from one day of use.

Sergio, 17 May 2021I received an Android 11 update last night, v12.0.2.0. Eve... moreI can see better performance in redmi note 9s after the android 11 update although there are bugs all around, some settings are gone and also chat bubbles aren't accessible in the settings, it pops up sometimes but when i open it, it only sometimes opens.

• Sergio

I received an Android 11 update last night, v12.0.2.0.
Everything seems normal, battery drain is as usual, and to be honest not much has changed in terms of user experience. I can't even see chat bubbles anywhere in the Settings, and they are supposed to be an integral part of Android 11.

• BestOfBedrock

Dan, 14 May 2021Guys, does this cellphone has google services? Or is it ban... moreIt does have Google Services.

• Dan

Guys, does this cellphone has google services? Or is it banished like Huawei?

• Beeg Mike

BrianM, 13 May 2021Received android 11 with security patch... At 32% it failed... moreMy update also dissapeared when trying to download too.. since then I haven't gotten any update again