Yota YotaPhone 2

Yota YotaPhone 2

• Dongju

RIP yotaphone on 2019

• ender

vodny, 06 Dec 2018They didn't stop, YotaPhone 3 is on it's way. Sadly only English... morenot true, the Yota3 does not have mirror of the front screen to the back, but only some chinese apps on it.
Unusable

Kenli, 18 Nov 2018This phone is spectacular. High chipset at the time of release. ... moreThey didn't stop, YotaPhone 3 is on it's way. Sadly only English and Chinese version and it's way too expensive. You can buy it now on Gearbest.

• Kenli

This phone is spectacular. High chipset at the time of release. Cool layout. Sad that YotaPhone stopped releasing phones.

birelarweh, 19 Jul 2018I've had this phone for a couple of years and I've been so happy... moreTry doing a factory reset on it. My phone battery was diminishing as well and after a factory reset, It went back to 2 days under normal use.

Yota phone is an expectional Phone, I really like the phone but the front and black glass is broken, how do I get it fixed?

• birelarweh

I've had this phone for a couple of years and I've been so happy with it, but now the battery is running out very quickly. I really want to get it fixed, it's so hard to go back to a regular phone now!

• Preet

This pho is awesome love this device.

chenu, 31 Mar 2018Hi, Even i am having Yotaphone 2, but it's running on Android 5... moreYou can flash it easily. It can be updated up to Marshmallow.

• chenu

Adam, 28 May 2017This phone is brilliant for the specs! Just like an S5, Amoled d... moreHi,
Even i am having Yotaphone 2, but it's running on Android 5.0 version. It's Getting very hot when i am using any application or while charging. Finance Apps like exchanges, currencies are Not Working, i mean it's not getting updated.
Please advise i suppose to do with this Model: YD201, HK1.1.124d.
Thanks,
Chenu

• tobi

I need a yotaphone2

Anonymous, 21 Jun 2017Don't do upgrade Why? I did and new Android is awesome!

• Raghu

Ben, 19 May 2017hi. I love this phone Soo much. kindly how can I find it in KenyaU just order from ebay.in
Its only available in ebay.in only

• nuiq

Jass dubai, 02 Jun 2017Hi everyone, i have YOTAPHONE 2 YD206, but there's no option to ... moreDear You have to change the firmware. Then only you can update it.

• Jass dubai

Hi everyone, i have YOTAPHONE 2 YD206, but there's no option to upgrade to marshmallow 6.0, please if anyone help.

• Adam

This phone is brilliant for the specs! Just like an S5, Amoled display, Quad core CPU, 2GB RAM. Doesn't have an SD card though and the rear camera is only good for generic photos to show people what you're looking at rather than clear, sharp and quality photos. It's just a basic 8MP HD camera, nonetheless, still a lovely phone for the price, especially now since you can pick one up for about £90 brand new on a Chinese website(Gearbeast,Aliexpress etc...) the original models that went on sale. Only thing I can say is that if you own one of these, do not use Android Lollipop. Google didn't do a good job with Android 5.0 and it makes this phone have some issues too such as battery drain and poor signal as well as overheating. Lucky now we have Marshmallow for this device.

• Ben

hi. I love this phone Soo much. kindly how can I find it in Kenya

• McKraze

AnonD-617390, 05 Dec 2016Does it support VOLTE and HD voice calls ?So sorry its a 2014 base model so no Volte

• Boy

AnonD-665446, 28 Apr 2017is this phone available in india, can any one let me know. Yes..is available in India..amazon.in