Yota YotaPhone 2

Yota YotaPhone 2

• Samsung

Super high wow. other phones fart.

• Svenliebtkartoffel.4

wicked phone! so swag bout to get lit with it

RIP Yota, 18 Nov 2019I bought it for 189aud back when it was still owned by its ... moreI want' to buy this phone. How I can get this..??

• Mina Loves Dogs

JoshuaReen, 24 Nov 2020Wow. This phone is a beast by 2014 standardsSure in this case, but the battery has more than the iPhone 12 Pro Max

Wow. This phone is a beast by 2014 standards

• RIP Yota

I bought it for 189aud back when it was still owned by its original creator. I have 201 model and had it for 3 years. Super happy with it. Outstanding display for watching and pleasant sound. However camera is not good. Every single photo need editing, although photo editing tools are outstanding. Even better that any samsung devices have. Back screen rarely used back super handy when I actually needed it. Back cracked first haha. I thought I ll never fall in love in anything else after this phone because of the in race and convenience of settings. I am even more impressed with xiaomi mi a3 now. So no more Yota grieving for me.

• Dongju

RIP yotaphone on 2019

• ender

vodny, 06 Dec 2018They didn't stop, YotaPhone 3 is on it's way. Sadly only En... morenot true, the Yota3 does not have mirror of the front screen to the back, but only some chinese apps on it.
Unusable

Kenli, 18 Nov 2018This phone is spectacular. High chipset at the time of rele... moreThey didn't stop, YotaPhone 3 is on it's way. Sadly only English and Chinese version and it's way too expensive. You can buy it now on Gearbest.

• Kenli

This phone is spectacular. High chipset at the time of release. Cool layout. Sad that YotaPhone stopped releasing phones.

birelarweh, 19 Jul 2018I've had this phone for a couple of years and I've been so ... moreTry doing a factory reset on it. My phone battery was diminishing as well and after a factory reset, It went back to 2 days under normal use.

Yota phone is an expectional Phone, I really like the phone but the front and black glass is broken, how do I get it fixed?

• birelarweh

I've had this phone for a couple of years and I've been so happy with it, but now the battery is running out very quickly. I really want to get it fixed, it's so hard to go back to a regular phone now!

• Preet

This pho is awesome love this device.

chenu, 31 Mar 2018Hi, Even i am having Yotaphone 2, but it's running on Andr... moreYou can flash it easily. It can be updated up to Marshmallow.

• chenu

Adam, 28 May 2017This phone is brilliant for the specs! Just like an S5, Amo... moreHi,
Even i am having Yotaphone 2, but it's running on Android 5.0 version. It's Getting very hot when i am using any application or while charging. Finance Apps like exchanges, currencies are Not Working, i mean it's not getting updated.
Please advise i suppose to do with this Model: YD201, HK1.1.124d.
Thanks,
Chenu

• tobi

I need a yotaphone2

Anonymous, 21 Jun 2017Don't do upgrade Why? I did and new Android is awesome!

• Raghu

Ben, 19 May 2017hi. I love this phone Soo much. kindly how can I find it in KenyaU just order from ebay.in
Its only available in ebay.in only

• nuiq

Jass dubai, 02 Jun 2017Hi everyone, i have YOTAPHONE 2 YD206, but there's no optio... moreDear You have to change the firmware. Then only you can update it.