YU Yuphoria

very good mobile

• Darpan

It is having battery problem...low at 50℅ only

It is

Is there volte network system in this phone?

• sid

I'm using this handset YU Yuphoria (YU5010)awesome mobile, very good in all departments,good camera, good CPU &GPU power I have also played asphalt 8,dead trigger, reptide,FIFA 15 & installed over 40 apps,it doesn't hang,very good display,good battery back up,good built quality, some weeks ago I have updated my device from lollipop 5.0 to 5.1 from YU care and the cyanogen mod has also updated 12 to 12.1 and its good running smoothly.
my opinion is it's power packed device go for it.

• sid

my opinion is it's power packed device go for it.

• vikky

when i am use the internet on this phone its heats up too .... that is main issue of this phone

• amrit

i use yu5010 also support joi sim but i can't call when data connection is off.. Is it possible to fastboot YU5010A firmware on YU5010...

• Krishna

buddy, 30 Oct 2016is this support jio sim? Yes......and I m using it too

buddy, 30 Oct 2016is this support jio sim? Definitely, 4G jio volte supported.

• Yo yo chutiya sing

AnonD-603832, 29 Oct 2016Otg support only cynogen mode 12 (cm12) software but not support... moreHi how is battery backups in CyanogenMod 😐

• buddy

is this support jio sim?

AnonD-600420, 21 Oct 2016it should be any problem in this phone becuse i order this mobile Nooo

Anonymous, 22 Oct 2016change otg cable my phone supports it..How bro

NIKHIL, 20 Oct 2016i was order at 17 october from amazon at very lowest price rs 47... moreOtg support only cynogen mode 12 (cm12) software but not support on lollipop

Old phone cause heating problem but
New phone cause there is no heating problem

• Ashu

I am using this device for at least 3days and only noticed that only issue is that battery drain too fast!!!

• priya

Error- cannot connect to camera.

• nani

this phone as came up with best specs...ofcourse it has some heating issues bt that depends on your usage, dont use any mbl as fast as charge completes, and manly yuphoria drawback was in the proximity senson. but i'm not considering it as a major issue. coz it has a highly customizatio os called cyanogen. and its the best phone in the price segment.

• Amul

Hi Guys,

I am also facing key pad issue, I am unable to type Q or 1. This will work when its in landscape mode. In landscape mode space and , wont works. Is this issue with Yuphoria phone then how we have to resolve it. Or any one from Yuphoria service provider will helps on this issue. We already trusted and spend money on mobile. Now need to look how its going to be resolved. If any one have solution on the same problem, we will appreciate your comment.

Thanks
Amul

• Dimple

Plz don't buy this fone...it heats up too much and its difficult to use without earphone during calling and the battery is not good...