YU Yuphoria

YU Yuphoria

sachin, 24 Jun 2015Guys I'm back.... Haters of YU,v r not agents to say good r bad ... moreupdate is available?

• Vinay

Guys Coolpad Dazen 1 is far better than yuphoria. Using it from 3 days. Really superb.

• krishna bambarde

i woold like to parches tnes phone

• AnonD-193040

Amazon delivered me in less than 24 hours of ordering. I heavily used the phone for a week to discover the negative points mentioned in several comments. The only drawback I noticed is a little delay in change of frames in rear camera and mild heating-up while heavy use. which I hear can be resolved by the patch from cynogen.
Can anybody tell me by when can I expect the software update?

• naveen

guys don't buy this mobile(yuphoria)..because over heading,auto shutdown,screen off,sensor problem,etc.,

• Vinu

AnonD-409932, 25 Jun 2015Hello Guys, Hope you enjoying your day! Please suggest me ... moreNo plz go for coolpad Dazen 11.

Anonymous, 24 Jun 2015Very very bad mobile in this price.... Used yuphiria last 28 hou... moreThis mobile is very good. I am using this mobile last 10 days. Battery backup is very long time & connectivity is very best.
From Naresh Kumar
Modinagar (Ghaziabad)

• Vinu

Guys plz try Coolpad Dazen 1. Awesome with good battery backup. And many new features are there. No Heating issues. 5999 rs.

Hello Guys,

Hope you enjoying your day!

Please suggest me should i buy this "YU Yuphoria" phone or not?

Thanks,
Keith

Plz tell me guys wt about battery back up in yuporia

• JACK

Moyes, 23 Jun 2015How do I exactly buy this fone??? I went to the amazon app.. And... moreJUST LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT on 25 june.before starting sale, then go tobyuphoria page. There you will see an add to cart button. Click on thatband make payment.do the procedure fast until it goes out of stock, This will help u

Guys after buying the phone if there are any software problems or any hardware problems, then will i be able to return the phone back?????

• nil

Well I have handled yu yureka... Haven't get a chance to use yuphoria. But my b experience says (about using yureka) Though specifications looks good on sheet but practically it does not performs best I experienced slight glitch and even at default setting scrolling was not smooth. Bench mark test sound good but when it comes to performance it does not perform as per specification I now i m using moto e first generatio(bought second hand). I would say it's performance is easy better than yureka. I have used mi3 for a month. I become a fan of this mi3 . it's my dream phone. May be I change my mood for mi4 or mi4i One of my frnd has xolo q1200 with 1gb ram. And phone is very very fast than yureka which has 2gb ram.. He had installed dead triggered + asphslt 8+ batman arkham origin+ ironman+ FLC commondo Still phone responds fast.. And switches between the game smoothly. I would say if u wanna bye this much of specifications. Go for xolo orHTC or Moto or micromax or Asus with budget around 10k or more I assure u will get better device than yuphoria even if u choose lower specificationed phone with at least 1gb ram, 8/16 gb internal at this price tag like moto e second generation or micromax spark or redmi2 etc

ADvait , 24 Jun 2015best phone in these price .sound quality is also cool.but there ... moreVery very bad mobile in this price.... Used yuphiria last 28 hours ... found my issues.. Auto shut down .... Black screen etc...

Waow I like how they phully tested the phone for overheating prior to selling it in the market. May be they wanted us to warm our dish when we eat on it.

My yuphoria not getting callls when i kept mobile for charging.... anyone calls to my mobile, not reachable saying... is thr any settings to change

• Rag

YUPHORIA light sensor hanging

• Divyam

planning 2 buy dis phon...all mixed comments!...!! sggest me... shud buy or not???please tell me guys....

in my yuphoria my media is not working.when I try to send any media to another device it shows media is not responding.I have sent report also but nothing it didnt work.can anyone tell me now what should I do?

how can I get update for my yuphoria as I checked software update in setting