YU Yuphoria

YU Yuphoria

• ABHISHEK

deep, 25 Sep 2015I have google play music only in the device. how can i set ring ... moreno no option so get work injoying with tone only

Imran , 06 Sep 2015Can anyone pls tell witch sim slot supports 3G,& witch sim s... moreSIM #1 supports 4G

• kailash

Viju, 23 Sep 2015hi frinnds,.plz sugest me can i buy this mobile,is it good or an... moreNo u better buy yureka plus

• deep

sayyed, 12 Sep 2015First choose that profile, for what u want to set ringtone, then... moreI have google play music only in the device. how can i set ring tone from there ?? please help

• Shyam Kundekar

The specification mentioned are fulfilled. But before one month of usage the left side of screen is non operative, specifically the keyboards Keys viz: e s z ,(comma).

• Sam

How to set songs as a ringtone in this phone.?

This phone also heats up like yureka plus??

• vicky

Viju, 23 Sep 2015hi frinnds,.plz sugest me can i buy this mobile,is it good or an... moreVery good phone .look wise very beautiful.all over good

• SULTANA

AnonD-443932, 23 Sep 2015No.it has own sarvice center.yu has 600+ sarvice center in indi... morecan u give me the list of names of places where yu service centres r located??????

• Pranith

md, 18 Sep 2015what this phone support pan drive Maybe but memory card is not getting read

• Ramesh Sundesha

AnonD-443932, 23 Sep 2015No.it has own sarvice center.yu has 600+ sarvice center in indi... moreSomuch Hitting problems. Ples adwaice.?

Ajay , 19 Sep 2015Yes it is done in micromax service center.No.it has own sarvice center.yu has 600+ sarvice center in india.so do't worried about service center.

md, 18 Sep 2015what this phone support pan drive OTG not support.

• animesh

md, 18 Sep 2015what this phone support pan drive OTG not support.

Anonymous, 22 Sep 2015Yuphoria users please answer. Is there a network mode of 3g only... morejust go to sim card settings and set ur preffered network as 3g or 2g or Lte/4g.

• Viju

hi frinnds,.plz sugest me can i buy this mobile,is it good or any problem of mobile.plz tell.me

Anonymous, 01 Jun 2015how do I transfer files from my pc to yuphoria? My pc is recogn... moreDude I have the same issue. did you get a solution yet?

Yuphoria users please answer. Is there a network mode of 3g only( or is it 3g preferred). Is there an option to just lock on to 'only 2g' or 'only 3g'.

• sonu

Anonymous, 27 Jul 2015Is It True? Whtsapp Not Work WellYU yuphoria is good phone but I have only one problem when we using any app so that will b close automatically n saying unfortunately crash

• Arvind Pal

i use this phone last 4 months, there is not any problem. only one problem in this phone battery heating.