ZTE Axon 30 5G

ZTE Axon 30 5G

asani, 31 Jul 2021this is the best mid range smartphone I ve seen so far,but ... moreWhy do you think there won’t be google services? The ZTE axon 20 has google services

Anonymous, 01 Aug 2021its amazing How display manufacturing has evolved . i have... moreHere's the bad news though. The change in diagonal doesn't necessarily mean you get a bigger screen. Look at the screen area numbers and you'll notice that some newer phones have no larger screens than older phones with shorter diagonal.

People just care about the diagonal too much when they should be looking at screen area to get a more accurate information.

My Honor Note8 is 6.6in and 91mm wide. A 7.2in Mate20x is like 80mm wide. How is that possible? Well it does tell you something about the screen area not being as big as you think.

And people still think 7+in phones are too big. Laughable.

its amazing How display manufacturing has evolved . i have until this day the Huawei Mate 10 while the ZTE Axon 30 has less than width of mate its 1 inch larger in size .

If ZTE launches this phone in Nigeria at about $350, it will be my next phone

• asani

this is the best mid range smartphone I ve seen so far,but the only problem is no Google services.i want to know more about the myos operating system.

Great Under Display Camera !!!! NICE

a decent review from gsmarena will be very appreciated .

• Uus

Will this phone launch officially in Indonesia, im looking for a large display without a cutout or anything plus the display this phone have is 10 bit super amoled with midrange price. (Too good to be true...?)

Anonymous, 28 Jul 2021So, im not the only one who love 7' display. I had use... moreI'm on an Honor Note 8 which is 91mm wide. I don't have big hands but I'm used to it.

Today's "big" phones are tiny in comparison. That's when I stopped looking at the screen diagonal and started checking out screen area.

If the mate20x could be rooted I'd probably get that dispite the hideous droplet camera. 😁

alcatraz, 28 Jul 2021After FIVE long years, finally a phone I can upgrade to. ... moreSo, im not the only one who love 7' display. I had used honor note 10. I cant find any phone better than that.

[deleted post]Dude, you're comparing flagship and upper mid-range.

After FIVE long years, finally a phone I can upgrade to.

There's literally nothing out there I like better than this here.

If it had a 7.2in 1440p and a headphone jack it would be my dream phone but this is close enough.

• AK

some random dude, 28 Jul 2021That is still amazing value.Yes it is .

AK, 28 Jul 2021That pricing is only for China. The global version will de... moreThat is still amazing value.

• AK

some random dude, 28 Jul 2021For the sub $300 price point, this Axon 30 5G is an extreme... moreThat pricing is only for China.
The global version will definitely cost more, maybe around $400

Its very good combination 5G, camera, display, battery, charge, price.

Battery only 4200! Strange!

For the sub $300 price point, this Axon 30 5G is an extremely great value phone. You get basically a flagship chipset, great display, good cameras (for the price), and an under-display camera for a little pizzaz in usage.

Anonymous, 22 Jul 2021great hardware ruined by weak batteryHow in the world is 4200mAh a weak battery? My phone has 4300mAh and it's amazing (9hr screen on-time average).
Stop wrongly assuming things without digging further than just reading the spec sheet.