ZTE Axon 30 5G

ZTE Axon 30 5G

• asani

Apple-Android User, 22 Aug 2021Have you seen the price? I would buy this. I don't car... moreeven without gorilla glass do you still like it?

• asani

I thought this would be my next phone but unfortunately did not support gorilla glass,am disappointed

• Raz

OMG top processor and sd card slot! Come to Indonesia please๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

WhySoserious, 18 Aug 2021Plastic and no dual speakers is a no go. Have you seen the price? I would buy this. I don't care about the material as I put a case on it. And I'm not a audio profile do no dual speakers is fine.

Axon 30 5g $500?why not $400 please my next phone in sha Allah

WhySoserious, 18 Aug 2021Plastic and no dual speakers is a no go. You're asking too much for a โ‚ฌ300 phone.

• WhySoserious

Plastic and no dual speakers is a no go.

This phone is plastic, not glass. A bit disappointed to be honest.

RC255, 16 Aug 2021Worth noting that the back is actually plastic not glass. J... moreNot like its priced $800/900+ or crazily $1000+ like Samsungs flagship with plastic back.

• Dany

RC255, 16 Aug 2021Worth noting that the back is actually plastic not glass. J... moreWhat's the matter plastic or glass, btw i liked more plastic than glass. Good features and speed makes phone the best.

• Dany

Is it available in Macedonia to buy it?

alcatraz, 15 Aug 2021My next phone. Finally a large screen and flagship chipset ... more๐Ÿ‘

• Uus

RC255, 16 Aug 2021Worth noting that the back is actually plastic not glass. J... moreYes it failed the durability test, but in actual use people won't abuse it like that. Please GSMArena make a thorough review of this , i really want to know about the quality of the 10 bit amoled display it have.

• geeay

The battery is the only thing that will let this phone down

Worth noting that the back is actually plastic not glass. Jerryrigeverything has proved this version has a plastic frame, plastic back and doesn't survive his bend test.

My next phone. Finally a large screen and flagship chipset in a slim light package without a hideous punch hole camera.

PIPPIN, 07 Aug 2021xiaomi mi max 3 was a 6.99 screen 5 years ago and i still h... moreEver heard of Huawei mate 20x?

The cameras are a joke

This phone is a beast

Anonymous, 09 Aug 2021STUPID SCREEN SIZE, that very long diagonal just make the d... moremi mix 2s had same screen width (actual viewable display) as today's mi 11 lite 5g (or 4g). Mi max 3 had same ratio as mi mix 2s but with 6.9" had 78mm versus 71 for axon 30 5g and mix 4 (original mix had 76mm). I agree in a sense-the screens are too narrow with misleading diagonal sizes (they also go around the corners-recall vivo nex 3s-supposedly a 6.9 but in reality as narrow as the mix2s and the actual flat of screen was much smaller than advertised.