ZTE Blade

ZTE Blade

• Jarnsida

koli123, 01 Jun 2012Hello, I am haveing ZTE blade it is working fine and fast wi... moreIndeed, this phone is ridiculously affordable. If you're not intending on surfing on it all the time, maybe minor stuff internet-wise, this is the one. Cheap, feels great, excellent build quality with rubberized back.

• koli123

User, 08 Apr 2012The ZTE Blade has many mistakes like not the best camera,3G prob... moreHello,

for ur problem i like to suggest to contact hot line
number :- 0044-2034508722.
they will help u .

• koli123

bunx, 10 Apr 2012the screen on my phone is dark and only able to see the icons wh... moreHello,

I suggest u to contact store OR hotline number
The number is :- 0044-2034508722
they will help u .

• koli123

laura, 21 May 2012My camera on zte blade just stopped if i try to use it says cant... moreFor u problem i suggest to contact the
The Hot line :- 0044-2034508722

• koli123

Anonymous, 02 Apr 2012zte is a good phone but am having problem my with own it can't b... morei suggest you can have a try with ZTE update tool. you can log in their official website zte.com.cn, and you can find the software under technical support.
enjoy your use.

killjoker, 09 May 2012is there sd card included? becoz i want dis fone.Hello,
yes,if buy this phone you will get the sd card with this phone

• koli123

bester kaunda, 30 Apr 2012my screen has crached what am i supposed to doFor your problem u need to contact the hot line number the number is :- 0044-2034508722 they will help u ok .

• koli123

ashwini, 12 May 2012i bought this phone a month ago. this is a nice phone, value for... moreHello, mam for ur problem you need to visit the store wer u brought your phone the can help u in this problem .

• koli123

cherry, 15 May 2012guys tell me which phone is better samsung galaxy ace or zte bladeHello,
I am haveing ZTE blade it is working fine and fast
without any S/W problem .And the cost of the phone is less .and its userfriendly also.

• Koli123

bharat, 28 May 2012zte blade cell is getting heated when i am downloading..... can ... morei suggest you can have a try with ZTE update tool. you can log in their official website zte.com.cn, and you can find the software under technical support.

• Koli143

cherry, 15 May 2012guys tell me which phone is better samsung galaxy ace or zte bladeHi,
ZTE blade works fast and fine and the cost is less good feautures .and u will not get any S/W problem .

• Koli143

cherry, 28 May 2012is zte blade has java if no how to installi suggest you can have a try with ZTE update tool. you can log in their official website zte.com.cn, and you can find the software under technical support.

• cherry

is zte blade has java if no how to install

• bharat

zte blade cell is getting heated when i am downloading..... can any one tell is this a gyd sign or not??????

• laura

My camera on zte blade just stopped if i try to use it says cant connect, to the camera. So is the video. Itz just one week old pliz help

Please someone tell me how can send music from my phone (zte blade) to an another phone!!!

cherry, 15 May 2012guys tell me which phone is better samsung galaxy ace or zte bladenone...right now its not wise to buy an ARMv6 based phone...wait a couple of months for zte blade 2...it has a better chipset which supports ARMv7 instructions...in short buy a phone that will comfortably run ics... if you can't wait go for a huawei ideos x5...its a better(way better) choice and infact its cheaper than the galaxy ace although it doesn't have a radio and the only ics update you should expect is a custom one..already there is one..
wait for i.c.s based devices...

• Pyra Gorgon

I bought mine through Cricket wireless USA for region....

This phone is worthless unrooted. Cricket floods it with bloatware (crap like Muve music.. uno, bubblebash and about 3 other paid advertiser apps locked into root. When I got mine from store, it had 28 mb available mem, and was slow as a snail.

Root the ZTE.. It will thank you greatly.. It turns into a zippy lil phone that juggles memory requests with ease.

Go for the Zerg one click root.. That is the ticket to making this phone usable.

cherry, 15 May 2012guys tell me which phone is better samsung galaxy ace or zte bladeblade is better

Anonymous, 30 Mar 2012i have drawn wrong pattern more than 10times and now it ask for ... moreGive it back to the owner, he will know the username and password ;-)