ZTE Blade

ZTE Blade

Please someone tell me how can send music from my phone (zte blade) to an another phone!!!

cherry, 15 May 2012guys tell me which phone is better samsung galaxy ace or zt... morenone...right now its not wise to buy an ARMv6 based phone...wait a couple of months for zte blade 2...it has a better chipset which supports ARMv7 instructions...in short buy a phone that will comfortably run ics... if you can't wait go for a huawei ideos x5...its a better(way better) choice and infact its cheaper than the galaxy ace although it doesn't have a radio and the only ics update you should expect is a custom one..already there is one..
wait for i.c.s based devices...

• Pyra Gorgon

I bought mine through Cricket wireless USA for region....

This phone is worthless unrooted. Cricket floods it with bloatware (crap like Muve music.. uno, bubblebash and about 3 other paid advertiser apps locked into root. When I got mine from store, it had 28 mb available mem, and was slow as a snail.

Root the ZTE.. It will thank you greatly.. It turns into a zippy lil phone that juggles memory requests with ease.

Go for the Zerg one click root.. That is the ticket to making this phone usable.

Anonymous, 30 Mar 2012i have drawn wrong pattern more than 10times and now it ask... moreGive it back to the owner, he will know the username and password ;-)

• sushil mishra

cherry, 28 Apr 2012hi i bought this phone two weeks ago and satisfied with thi... moredabba phone useless for good applications my big mistek b

• cherry

guys tell me which phone is better samsung galaxy ace or zte blade

• ashwini

i bought this phone a month ago. this is a nice phone, value for money. Picture quality is also good but video capture is very very poor. and ram is very low. if zte is able to resolve these two issues,then it is good. overall it is a nice phone.

• riyaz

ravi, 25 Apr 2012hey friends i wanna buy a phone in the range of 6000 i dont... moreZTE Blade only rs6990 yo go to by this

cherry, 28 Apr 2012hi i bought this phone two weeks ago and satisfied with thi... moreapp 2 as use to software

• digger7

it is imposible to use the keyboard for txttyping my fingers are larger then 2mm.

It says that my sd is not formated but it's the one it came with? I'm really confused

• killjoker

is there sd card included? becoz i want dis fone.

• Gray

Kolex, 27 Mar 2012My ZTE Blade was broken on Touch Screen. How can i buy?http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_nkw=orange+san++digitizer&_sacat=0&_odkw=zte+blade+digitiser&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

• Gray

bester kaunda, 30 Apr 2012my screen has crached what am i supposed to doSearch for Digitiser/Digitizer for Blade (San Francisco) on ebay. Change guide on Modaco - it's fairly easy !

• Gray

sunil, 07 May 2012sorry. this device dsnt support flash player.Search for Flashplayer for Arm6. 10.3 on mine, but 11 is now out.

• sunil

Anonymous, 30 Apr 2012how to download flash playDr to my blade sorry. this device dsnt support flash player.

• fikizolo

Anonymous, 30 Mar 2012i have drawn wrong pattern more than 10times and now it ask... moreType in your email address and password, it worked for me.

• fikizolo

bester kaunda, 30 Apr 2012my screen has crached what am i supposed to doIf you are in Zambia go to any Zamtel shop and ask for screens if not , confirm if you are in Lusaka and I could give you a few suggestions where to check for screens

how to download flash playDr to my blade