ZTE Blade

ZTE Blade

Anonymous, 30 Mar 2012i have drawn wrong pattern more than 10times and now it ask for ... moreGive it back to the owner, he will know the username and password ;-)

• sushil mishra

cherry, 28 Apr 2012hi i bought this phone two weeks ago and satisfied with this mob... moredabba phone useless for good applications my big mistek b

• cherry

guys tell me which phone is better samsung galaxy ace or zte blade

• ashwini

i bought this phone a month ago. this is a nice phone, value for money. Picture quality is also good but video capture is very very poor. and ram is very low. if zte is able to resolve these two issues,then it is good. overall it is a nice phone.

• riyaz

ravi, 25 Apr 2012hey friends i wanna buy a phone in the range of 6000 i dont wann... moreZTE Blade only rs6990 yo go to by this

cherry, 28 Apr 2012hi i bought this phone two weeks ago and satisfied with this mob... moreapp 2 as use to software

• digger7

it is imposible to use the keyboard for txttyping my fingers are larger then 2mm.

It says that my sd is not formated but it's the one it came with? I'm really confused

• killjoker

is there sd card included? becoz i want dis fone.

• Gray

Kolex, 27 Mar 2012My ZTE Blade was broken on Touch Screen. How can i buy?http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_nkw=orange+san­++digitizer&_sacat=0&_odkw=zte+blade+dig­itiser&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l­1313

• Gray

bester kaunda, 30 Apr 2012my screen has crached what am i supposed to doSearch for Digitiser/Digitizer for Blade (San Francisco) on ebay. Change guide on Modaco - it's fairly easy !

• Gray

sunil, 07 May 2012sorry. this device dsnt support flash player.Search for Flashplayer for Arm6. 10.3 on mine, but 11 is now out.

• sunil

Anonymous, 30 Apr 2012how to download flash playDr to my blade sorry. this device dsnt support flash player.

• fikizolo

Anonymous, 30 Mar 2012i have drawn wrong pattern more than 10times and now it ask for ... moreType in your email address and password, it worked for me.

• fikizolo

bester kaunda, 30 Apr 2012my screen has crached what am i supposed to doIf you are in Zambia go to any Zamtel shop and ask for screens if not , confirm if you are in Lusaka and I could give you a few suggestions where to check for screens

how to download flash playDr to my blade

• bester kaunda

my screen has crached what am i supposed to do

• Johnny G

cherry, 28 Apr 2012hi i bought this phone two weeks ago and satisfied with this mob... moreNot worked that out either but stuck a 32Gb card in it so it's not really a problem

• cherry

hi i bought this phone two weeks ago and satisfied with this mobile very much. one thing that bothers me is how to clear the phone memory. if ur downloading anything from market its installing in the phone memory and after i move it to the sd card also its using some phone memory. how can i get rid of this. anyone plz tell me how to keep the phone memory free always.

• john

i sold my galaxy mini for this phone. I just got it and first impression is it's not as fluid as the galaxy mini but it has way much better display.