ZTE Blade

ZTE Blade

• gibs

This is a true value for money.I bought it 6months back as a dell xcd.I havnt faced any issues other than the battery that doesnt last much.But the display is truly awesome.Good to see this at a good pricetag.

• Jef

Has is a GPS-antenne or is it a-gps? (Does it work with sygic without internet connection?)

the highest value for money I have ever seen on any product. I wish zte kept improvising this phone

booboo, 22 Feb 2012I'm only annoyed with the battery life, camra, slow performance,... moreyou can get bbc iplayer on it..on a custom rom..use blackmart alpha to download the iplayer..for flash download the modified ones for arm v6 devices..
am not sure whether it'll run smoothly because for me I couldn't get it to stream since am not in the united kingdom(the service is for the u.k only)

• CYNOBLADER

I bought Dell XCD35 4 months back... Last week i flashed Cyanogenmod since dell is not offering any official 2.3 update for XCD35... I will never go back to my stock ROM(2.2 - Froyo) cuz CM7 jus rocks... Also installed ICS theme along with ICS laucher... My blade is more faster, have more internal free space(also allows me to install apss directly to SD card)... Guys XCD aka ZTE blade is not a bad phone... For 8000 bugs its a nice pick... Only thing bothers me is back up... Ovrall its a budget phone with good looks and features... I'm happy to be a BLADER... :)

• majorlooks

booboo, 22 Feb 2012I'm only annoyed with the battery life, camra, slow performance,... moreturn off auto updates

i have idea 3g smartphone.It have a black body/black case. I want white case. Where should i get it from ?
thnx

• booboo

I'm only annoyed with the battery life, camra, slow performance, and the fact that you can't get temple run or BBC iplayer on it :( but its still better than my old Nokia c3

• tatoo boy

hello guys... i have concening the battery... it doesnt last more than one day.... :(
and about 2 - 3 hours of use... how about your phones?
i have android 2.2.2. on it...

tez, 19 Feb 2012i have cynanogen 7.0.3 which sucks,,,,,il be going for fish and ... morecyanogen 7.0.3??..lol...tez have you tried cyanogen 7.1 rc 1...cyanogen 7.0.3 is history..yesterday's news..talking about autorotate, with cm 7.1 you can rotate in any direction you want even upside down..the radio is working fine..
everything works!!

• Anees

Wonderful cellphone for the price. The ram has a hardware limitation of 256Mb so cannot be unlocked. The display resolution is amazing. Works wonderfully if upgraded to gingerbread 2.3 by using the Moldovan High Mountain Pie Rom. Cyanogenmod also works but the camera doesnt work because the drivers for the chinese/ Idea Blade are missing, hoping for an integration of drivers soon. Definitely a phone worth having.

• tez

AnonD-34890, 13 Feb 2012 the recovery manager.. https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Public/... morei have cynanogen 7.0.3 which sucks,,,,,il be going for fish and chips,,,, lacking autorotate and radio,,,,no thanks cynanogen

• tez

i installed cynanogen 7.0.3 and
1.no autorotate
2.no radio
3.sound quaity is great
4.good graphics
5.fast
I generally think it sucks,,,,im not in the mood to update .im going for the fish and chips,,,

• @mwansalawrence

@mwansalawrence, 18 Feb 2012How easy can i replace the broken screen of my lovely phone zte blade.Acctually my worry is how to accesss the screen for zte blade.

• @mwansalawrence

How easy can i replace the broken screen of my lovely phone zte blade.

• kittu

how we can use 512mb ram?

• sabal

Trimext, 17 Feb 2012My ZTE Blade has 5.0 MP camera :Pu kidding right ?

• sai

AnonD-13619, 16 Feb 2012Idea ID-280 and Idea Blade ANDROID Phone ? can upgrad ed to v 2.... moregood investigation, 'll help quite a many!!

• Trimext

My ZTE Blade has 5.0 MP camera :P

Idea ID-280 and Idea Blade ANDROID Phone ? can upgrad ed to v 2.3 gingerbird ?
which phone is better and how ?
Price in market ?
Real model names ?
DELL xcd is zte blade in real ?

cons and pons .....!!
----------------

DOCOMO IDEOS ... another phone and MTS cdma android phone same as IDEA ID-280 .

Here the answer - The real models are
==============
Ist - IDEA Blade - It is ZTE Blade and same as DELL xcd35 .
It has TFT capacitive screen - not almond or LCD touchscreen in INDIA .. and There are two
models USA and CHINA (check ZTE blade wiki and search DELL XCD by ctrl + f key )
is a pure
chinese model.

IInd - IDEA ID-280 It is Huawei U8180 IDEOS X1 and it is also chinese phone .

IIIrd - DOCOMO IDEOS . It is Huawei U8150 IDEOS and it is also chinese phone.

Which is better - in my view PRICE wise and operator's benefit wise - IDEA ID-280 is good .

These phones can upgraded to 2.2 officialy , and 2.3 too but unofficialy .. Do this after completing warrenty period ( for gingerbread ) .
To know complete correct specification go to gsmarena.com .

All of these pure chinese PHONE with CORE chinese comapany
So ,
How long these phones will run -- no one knows...
Better is just invest some more money and go for branded phone
like sony . samsung ,HTC

I have done research on these phones ,
so i m sure..

----------------------------------------
and about price
i found prices in jaipur
Ist BLADE 7200
IInd ID-280 5200
IIIrd -- have not checked
-----------------------------------
Buy it from ouside..
not from showroom ... Idea showroom or docomo showroom .
Local dealer can sell it in good price ..!!

Date is 17 - FEB - 2012 .

Price RATE this Question , if you find it interesting..
and please LEAVE comments...!!